Did you know that businessmen made huge profits from outsourcing their products in China instead of manufacturing it locally? If you are looking for suppliers or manufacturers (any products) in China but don’t know where or how to start … I can help.

PM me

Guest fhoryou

If you are really interested in investing, building assets and business I suggest you attend seminars where these entrepreneurs go. There is this up comming Cashflow 101 workshop. Its about how and why wealthy people invest, build business and have assets. I'll be going there anyone who wants to come and join in let me know. It will be this march 12. Email me at ggbuid@gmail.com or text me at 09157882126

Fabric Softener (Downy type & Comfort Type)

Price List:

For 1 Liter

P10 / Liter (No scent)

P18 / Liter With Scent Downy Blue or Comfort Pink

Price List for 1.5 Liter

P15 / (No scent)

P25 / With Scent Downy Blue or Comfort Pink

Price List for 3 Liter

P30 / (No scent)

P54 / With Scent Downy Blue or Comfort Pink

Discount for Whole Sale (Wholesale means buying 5 liter and More)

If you have own container less P1 per liter

Following we GUARANTEE

No Formaline included

NO SALT

NO STARCH

Guest fhoryou

CASHFLOW 101 ® WORKSHOP

Ready to build your nest egg? What if you can retire in 5 years?

Do you want to:

* Improve your personal cash management?

* Know the secrets to successful businesses and investments?

* Learn effective negotiation and communication?

* Make the most of your hard-earned savings?

* Gain knowledge on starting your business?

* Understand what RISK really means?

* Be aware of opportunities to increase your current cash flow?

* Realize being able to give more back to the community and society?

You might have heard of the CASHFLOW 101® from the book Rich Dad, Poor Dad, the No. 1 bestseller authored by Robert Kiyosaki, who created it to bridge the learnings from his bestseller to our experiences in the real world.

CASHFLOW 101® costs around PhP 15,000, and workshops in Southeast Asia are usually priced between $250-$450. It is with great privilege that we are able to let the Philippine public access this powerful educational tool at a very affordable price of only eight hundred pesos (PhP 800)!

The next session will be held on March 12, 2006, Sunday, 12:30-5:30pm at the Exportbank Plaza (formerly Urban Bank Plaza), Sen. Gil Puyat (Buendia) corner Chino Roces (Pasong Tamo)., Makati City. Last day for reservation and payment is on January 18. We may also offer special sessions for interested companies and institutions. Do contact me at +63 915-788-2126 or email me at ggbuid@gmail.com for inquiries and ticket reservations. Student discounts may apply.

This workshop is brought to you by Laurus Enterprises, the official CASHFLOW® group in the Philippines, as certified by Rich Dad's Training ( S.E.A .) Pte Ltd, authorized by Robert Kiyosaki and CASHFLOW Technologies, Inc. (USA) with the *exclusive* rights to conduct Rich Dad activities in Southeast Asia.

The Rich Dad mission is one of education and empowerment. It is only through awareness, education and action that people everywhere can take control of their lives and make the choices that will enable them to become financially free. We invite you to this opportunity for everyone to get together to learn and grow.

You may want to pass this information to your family, friends and colleagues who can benefit from this program.

Are you Planning to SELL your business ? or BUY one ? or START one ? Is your current business in need of improvement ? or a full scale transformational change?

BIZWORX INC. is a management consulting firm that can help you. Our areas of expertise are in Business Management, Business Development and Enterprise Planning, Strategic Planning, Sales & Marketing and General Accounting Services.

Please contact us for an initial consultation. BIZWORX INC. is located at 507 Prestige Tower, F. Ortigas Jr. Ave. (formerly Emerald Ave.,) Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Look for Tina or Gina

Anyone here who have a contact with buyers or purchasers or even end user of manufacturing companies (food processing, automotive, electronics, medical or any industry that uses automated equipment/machine)

We are are distributors of pnuematic products like valves, cylinder, magnetics precision proximity sensors, electrical motion control, actuators,linear slides, solenoids, modular FRL and filtration system.

Please pm me. Highly appreciated

hi we have a company that sells premium items( corporate giveaways) imported....at a very low price...alll imported that we are the sole distributor here in the country....pm me for those interested....I can give you big discount lalo na mtc members ...mas ok pag ay refer kayo na pharma company sakin like product managers give ko kayo incentives...

WE ARE AN AUDIOVISUAL COMPANY. FROM CONSULTANCY, DESIGN SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF PROJECTORS, SPEAKERS, SCREEN, PLASMA, CCTV CAMERA, AUDIO/VIDEO RACK etc.. for AUDITORIUM, MEETING, CONFERENCE and MULTI PURPOSE ROOM. WE ARE ALSO IN RENTAL OF PROJECTORS AND PROFESSIONAL CAMERA.

If you have restaurant, canteen and store, we supply Dagupan Boneless Bangus. Guaranteed fresh since these are newly harvest before making it "daing" unlike the one sold in palengke which are all left-overs. We supply Pampanga's best. These are sold per pack (3 pcs.) and sizes range from small, medium, large and X-large. Minumum order is 50 pks. Free delivery within metro Manila.

Prices:

Small - 75.00

Medium - 80.00

Large - 85.00

X-large - 95.00

If interested PM or text me 09063104343.

See attached file to appreaciate.

Thank you

Dagupan_Boneless_Bangus.doc

If you have restaurant, canteen and store, we supply Dagupan Boneless Bangus. Guaranteed fresh since these are newly harvest before making it "daing" unlike the one sold in palengke which are all left-overs. We supply Pampanga's best. These are sold per pack (3 pcs.) and sizes range from small, medium, large and X-large. Minumum order is 50 pks. Free delivery within metro Manila.

Prices:

Small -  75.00

Medium - 80.00

Large - 85.00

X-large - 95.00

If interested PM or text me 09063104343.

See attached file to appreaciate.

Thank you

Sorry guys di ako marunong attachment.

Dagupan_Boneless_Bangus.doc

We can all post here for finding clients, suppliers, or maybe even business partners!  :)

You can post the product or service that you provide.  On the otherhand, you may look for possible suppliers.  With the large volume of members of mtc you may even possibly find a business partner!  :)

I am in the printing business; we do brochures, posters, books, souvenir programs, yearbooks, newsletters, and other printed materials.  We believe in giving the best quality at the lowest possible price.  If you have anything to print or know someone who needs printing then maybe we can talk business!

:mtc:

Good day! I am glad to have found this thread indeed ...

In the short term, though, I may be OT ... I am researching for an article on podcasting as a marketing tool ... would anyone be interested in giving an interview or even just a comment (for example, if you would try podcasting to promote yourself or your business)? The article is due to come out in AdEdge magazine for distribution to PANA members... All comments will be duly credited (we will need professional info for this)...

Er... hope I'm not OT. Thanks much for your time. :)

Already tired of working?... Want to have a business?? But don’t know what business to choose??? Here is an answer…….

Franchising was proven as a traditional business. Jollibee, MCDO and KFC it shows and it’s really good. But how much does franchising cost??? 200k is minimum.

Super Value Franchise Concept Inc. (SVFCI),

was established last year as an answer to hunger Filipino Entrepreneurs who are tired of being employees. SVFC Inc. was born out of the Filipino hunger to build a business while hurdling the major challenge of high initial investments in traditional business.

Now for Php15,000 only you can have your own franchise with the ff. franchisors:

1.Dimsum Republic(Chinese Cuisine)

2.Abu Sarap Shawarma

3.Star Laser Ink Refill(Ink Refill Station)

4.Suhiro Japanese Food

5.Super Pizza

6.Super Donuts

7.Wow Pares

8.Chiken Ala King

9.Dahon ng Saging

10.Belgian Waffle

11.Ay! Caramba Food Snacks(Mexican Food)

12.Bread Concept

13.Celfon Biz(Repair & accs.)

14.Pinoy Big Burger

15.Let's Make It Quek(Quail eggs)

16.Potato Master

17.Pizzito Pizza

18.Siver Scents

19.Melano Home Care

20.Cafe n' Desal

21.CD Cart

22.Froothies(fruit drinks)

23.Home Rice Depot

24.Pasta N Tips

25.Hydronom(Water station)

26.Party Kamp

27.D Xperts salon

28Northland Deli (pangasinan gourmet delicacies)

29.Tita Tsaron

PACKAGE COST: Php15,000(BOOTHTYPE)

No Renewal Fee

No Royalty Fee

One Year Contract(Renew documents only)

INCLUSIONS:

• Use of trade name

• 1 Collapsible Booth

• Menu Tarpaulin

• 1 set Staff Uniform

• Training of Store Personnel

• Advertising and marketing Support

• 500 worth of product/stocks

If you're interested to pls. feel free to contact me:

Evangeline del Rosario- MOD NOTE - EDITED CONTACT NUMBER OUT ... NO POSTING OF CONTACT NUMBERS ANYWHERE ON THE BOARD Email: tricy_21@yahoo.com

Job Nature:

- full-time

- part-time / side line

Company:

Super Value Franchise Concept Inc. (SVFCI),

Edited by Wyld

Please be reminded that if you have already posted your ad, there is no need to re-post it every several days or so.

This would be considered spamming. Said posts will be deleted and persistent spammers will be given warnings on their warning bars.

Thank you.

Edited by Wyld
  • 2 weeks later...

hi guys

ako naman sa electro-mechanical services. I would like to get in touch sa mga managers, supervisors, engineers dito who works for processing, manufacturing or industrial plants. Baka may mga recurring problem ang electrical system nyo. Transformer over-heating, frequent circuit breaker trip-outs, large system watt-losses or maybe even small problems about electricity. We offer preventive maintenance tests, electrical system safety audit, installation of major equipment, relay and metering system calibration, motor rewinding, machine diagnostics etc. pm me na lang po. you dont have to call GE, ABB, Miescor, etc. Im just a pm away. at siyempre dahil mtc member kayo, we guarantee discounts for our services. tnx

• 4 weeks later...

Get paid to Surf is another way to earn money online. Autosurfs have been around for some time as simple traffic exchange programs; however, the 'get paid to surf' concept hit the Internet just about 3 years ago.

Some people make a distinction between get-paid-to autosurf programs and conventional HYIPs. Don't be fooled, autosurfs are high yield investments, and they present the same risks. The one difference between the two, is that earning an income through autosurfing is not totally passive. In order to earn money, you'll have to spend a few minutes each day viewing advertisers websites.

Paid autosurfs pay you a percentage of your investment (upgrade) for viewing a pre-defined number of sites everyday, for a predefined term. This can be a few days to a month. At the end of term, you may cashout or compound your earning if the program allows for compounding. The more stable and reliable autosurfs will pay you 1% daily for 365 days, after which your investment expires.

For people looking for tangible work at home opportunities, paid autosurf programs offer an easy way to earn an income online.

For those who are interested to earn extra income from the autosurf industry. PM me for further details.