• 1 month later...

Hi there! i just started posting my business here.

Im am proud to offer you great prices on your home lighting needs. Whether you prefer an classic or contemporary look, we have a huge selection of discount merchandise so you can find what you are looking for: from kitchen and Bathroom Lighting to specialty lighting. If you are looking for a lamp or related accessories, we’re the once you’ve been looking for. You can buy a lamp specifically created for the following locations: Desk, Table, or Floor. We have a huge selection of Lampshades in a variety of fabrics and colors. We have quality light fixtures for your interior lighting needs, including pendant ceiling lights and sconce or bath lights for the wall. We offer specially designed light fixtures for specific needs like Outdoor, Exterior, or office use.

If you are lighting an entire home or office, i would be willing to help you decorate your place with our products. for more information please e-mail me or pm me.

table lamps...

RESIZE PICTURES TO 640 X480 PIXELS BEFORE YOU POST THEM.

Edited by Wyld
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello people! B)

Im in the Building Maintenance Products business. We have floor and surface cleaners like liquid floor waxes, all purpose cleaners, bowl cleaners and alike. We formulate and manufacture our own products, we give technical support and we also cater specialized or personalized cleaners depending on your need.

Basically, im looking for clients and even referrals (with referral fee ofcourse :P )

So if you have cleaning product requirements or know someone who has, kindly PM me. thanks!

• 6 months later...

im distributor of USANA...

refernce: www.usana.com

products:

essentials-multivitamins

proflavanol-grapeseed for cardiovascular health

hepasilDTX-for liver health

procosaII-for joints

visionex-for eyes

active calcium-for bones

biomega-fish oil(taste like lemon)

coquinone30-for heart

pm me if intrested...thnks

I'm into selling and distributing dishwashing liquids, fabric conditioners, detegent powders, toilet bowl cleaners, bleaching agents and Car shampoo/wax. Locally made high quality products same as those branded cleaning agents but at a much, much lower price!!!

I can supply you with all of these products and I give more discounts for bulk/wholesale orders!

I can even teach you how to make these products for FREE!!! You just need your own starting kit and then you can start your OWN BUSINESS at a very small amount!!! It won't even cost you 4 figures to start your own business!

NO FRANCHISE FEES, NO ROYALTY FEES!!! and definitely NO CATCH at all!!!

Just PM me for details!

Edited by archer_dude

im selling health product... USANA health sciences

Essentials(224 tablets) no. 1 multivitamins in Nutrisearch Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements by Canadian biochemist Lyle MacWilliam

Proflavanol(90 tablets) grapeseed extract with vitamin c

CoQuinone30(56 tablets) for hearth health(with coq10 and alpha lipoic acid)

biOmega(56 tablets) fish oil taste like lemon

HepasilDTX(84 tablets) for liver, sa mga mlakas uminom...

Active Calcium(112 tablets) for bones..

ProcosaII(120 tablets) for joints..

Visionex(56 tablets) for eyes...

if ur interested just pm me... thnks

• 1 month later...

hi,

i`am selling quality adult toy for reatail or wholesale you may browse my website

www.sextoy84.muktiply.com

just email me at sex.toy84@yahoo.com if you are interested

Regards

Mervin

I'm currently working on a website that's basically an Online Store. Site will cover a wide range of products. I'm looking for Wholesalers, Importers, and anyone who can provide quality products at reasonable prices.

Please let me know if someone is interested.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi. Im a Production Manager for a Pharmaceutical Company and I am in need of contacts of suppliers for the ff:

1) PVC Industrial Strip Curtains

2) Printing Companies who can mass produce SKU boxes for medicines with a minimum turn around time.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

i can help you out with the pvc and the printing company that you need, pm or email ilyong5@yahoo or ilyong5@hotmail, thanks...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

For speculators and investors there who want a Long Position or Buy USD, I'm selling USD notes (or paper currency).

Selling likewise HKD and RMB.

Prefers bank to bank transaction.

Just PM me name, transaction (you Buying or Selling), volume, and when you want it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a newbie here, hello everyone

I'm a freelance fitness and wellness instructor. Actually, I'm part of a company that houses free lance fitness instructors/group fitness instructors and sports coaches. We also do health and fitness talks and corporate wellness programs and team buildings for companies and schools.

PM me for more details!

• 4 weeks later...

hello everyone, is there anyone here who are in financial institutions in philippines. im working here in UAE baka meron po dito financial credits for OFW like us, hirap kasi pag end of the month ang salary we dont have any chance to get some cash advancements na dito sa dubai due to economic constraints. feel free lang po to send me some quiries, serious client here in abroad.

Filtrepreneurship Franchise Inc. is looking for you to be its Franchise Distributor or Pick-up Center in your city, province, or region.

Investment is only P250,000 ONLY! ALL-IN!

Franchising is a network interdependent business relationships that allow a number of people to share: brand identification, successful method of doing business, and a proven marketing and distribution system.

FRANCHISE DISTRIBUTOR or BUSINESS/PICK-UP CENTER PACKAGE

Ready to Operate! NO Hidden Charges! NO Royalty Fees! Absolutely NO WORRIES!

The following are the Food Products from which you can select the Seven (7) Food Carts included in your Package as Franchise Distributor:

FRANCHISE DISTRIBUTOR PACKAGE INCLUSION

- Seven (7) Food Carts - semi-stainless and collapsible

- Product Tarpaulin Banners

- Equipment as required by your Chosen Food Carts

- Training of Service Crew/Staff

- Total Initial Stock Inventory worth PhP20,000.00

- Product Updates and Price Lists

- Business Registration Seminar

- Use of Trade Name and Logo

- Franchise Seminar

- Accident Insurance worth PhP50,000.00

- Distributor Profitability Less 5-8% on all Franchise Cost onProducts

- and many more

If you do not have any location yet for these Seven (7) Food Carts...We have a list of suggested location nationwide! No Problems!

We are open for Franchise Distributorship in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao!

Filtrepreneur accepts payment by Cash, Credit or Checks.

Our Food Carts are operational in WowWoWee daily at 12:00 NN.

If you are planning to put up a business and would want to know more how Filtrepreneur can partner with you to ensure your investment gets hard cash profit or ROI, contact me for an appointment.

We conduct Franchise Distributor Orientation daily except Sundays and Holidays. Set an appointment now.

While there is no Franchise Distributor yet in your city, province, area o region, do not delay, someone might overtake your plan and get that area!

you can refer to this link : http://sanjuan-metromanila.olx.com.ph/item...9192010&g=6

Edited by Admirer
hello everyone, is there anyone here who are in financial institutions in philippines. im working here in UAE baka meron po dito financial credits for OFW like us, hirap kasi pag end of the month ang salary we dont have any chance to get some cash advancements na dito sa dubai due to economic constraints. feel free lang po to send me some quiries, serious client here in abroad.

I suppose you are talking about Salary Loans. if that is so, your best bet are Filipino Banks that operate out of UAE. Chances are there may not be too many unlike HK or Singapore where some Philippine Banks actually do have certain banking licenses to lend money. So if it will not be a Filipino Bank, the chances are dim as the amounts involved are small and credit is a big issue. Banks normally wont lend because you promised to pay on pay day.

Bank operating in the Philippines would not do any offshore lendings as it would be transactionally expensive and hard to monitor and even collect. So I suppose there would be "financiers" around that would do so there at abnormally high interest rates. This is how 5/6 came to be because borrowing is not easy without any collateral. EVen with collateral, it would be tough, if you dealing with Banks. They like to do big loans to large corporations or else consumer loans for housing.

It is actually an interesting business as long as the collection part ( credit risk ) can be managed.

• Like (+1) 1