Sana Dalawa Ang Puso Ko!

• 5 months later...
:P :P :P

Good day to all of you people of MTC!!!

I would like to ask people here who experienced being in the middle of two river?

The main issue is that you're already in love with someone really special, but comes someone who satisfy your ideal partner in life though you felt its too good to be true... I know that its just trying to fill things that your partner doesnt have to satisfy your 100% ideal partner. But then again, you cant compare since the two persons are really different and unique in their own little way which really suits your needs and wants in a partner. Now you fell in love and cant decide whom to choose. Better yet have them both but until when?

Sometimes you just try to play with the game and wait for the time that you'll wake up and both of them - vanish, just like that.... Since you really wanted both you hope that you'll stay the three of you together for the rest of your life....

Sana pero i know hindi talaga madali... No dont have time for yourself since you try to fill the gap you have with you 1st and 2nd girlfriend. Letting them feel that when you're with one of them, they'll feel that their your PRINCESS....Giving them their needs and wants (with regards to time, affection, feelings and responsibilities). Dont get me wrong, but these two are somehow rich... They dont asked for money....

Love is there and definitely lust. But you treat both special differently

I know three's a crowd....but you're trying your very best to satisfy them both....

Now, what will you do and what did you do if you have the same experience?

B) :sick: [/color]

hindi pa nangyayari sa kin yun. faithful ako lagi sa partner ko..

eto ba yun? :)

Torn Between Two Lovers

by: Mary Mc Gregor

There are times when a man has to say what's on his mind

Even though he knows how much it's gonna hurt

Before I say another word let me tell you, I love you

Let me hold you close and say these words as gently as I can

There's been another woman that I've needed and I've loved

But that doesn't mean I love you less

And she knows you can't possess me and she knows she never will

There's just this empty place inside of me that only she can fill

CHORUS

Torn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool

Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules

Torn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool

Lovin' you both is breakin' all the rules

You mustn't think you've failed me just because there's someone else

You were the first real love I ever had

And all the things I ever said, I swear they still are true

For no one else can have the part of me I gave to you

CHORUS

I couldn't really blame you if you turned and walked away

But with everything I feel inside, I'm asking you to stay

CHORUS

Torn between two lovers

FADE

Feelin' like a fool

Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules

• 2 months later...

At the end of the day the true test of real love is your ability to go beyond your personal needs and happiness for the sake of the person you love for their happiness and the fulfillment of their needs. If you can forego your selfish motivations for the sake of the "other" then that for me is true love.

If you love 2 persons at the same time then you owe it to each of them to be honest and transparent about the situation that there is a 3 some happening...the person who truly loves you should understand and standy by you...the one who doesn't love you as much will choose to leave.

Swerte mo kung parehong mag stay...mag convert ka n sa islam...malas mo naman kung parehong aalis...ibig sabihin dehins ka talaga mahal.

I know this is oversimplifying things but just sharing my views.

Cheers.

Guest bleeding_angel

I've long held this notion that...

It must feel good to be on the receiving end of two "loves"...

---addicting...

---flattering...

---overwhelming...

But it must suck to be on the receiving end of half...

---time...

---attention...

---emotion...

Maybe...

What do i know?

Edited by bleeding_angel
  • 2 weeks later...

haaaaaayyzz :( super hirap neto :( stress super :cry: but all you have to know kung kanino ka masaya at kung sino ang hindi mo kayang mawala... kung sino sa kanila ang nagpapasaya sau.. ang kung sino sa kanila ang lagi monghinahanap at gustong makausap at makasama... :( its easy to fall in love pero mahirap ang pumili :unsure: but in then end you still have to choose... :)

haaaaaayyzz :( super hirap neto :( stress super :cry: but all you have to know kung kanino ka masaya at kung sino ang hindi mo kayang mawala... kung sino sa kanila ang nagpapasaya sau.. ang kung sino sa kanila ang lagi monghinahanap at gustong makausap at makasama... :( its easy to fall in love pero mahirap ang pumili :unsure: but in then end you still have to choose... :)

well, i did choose, the one with all the qualities you mentioned....but still, it was the wrong choice... :rolleyes:

KAHIT 2 PUSO MO, STILL U HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM I THINK, KAHIT NATURALLY BORN NA 2 PUSO MO, ANG SUSUNOD MONG REKLAMO IS>>> SANA 3 ANG PUSO KO<<< TAMA BA? ETO TAYO E TAO LNG WALNG CONTENTMENT SA BUHAY... KAYA WAG KANA MAG HANGAD NG 2 o 3 PUSO ANG HANAPIN MO NA LNG MARAMING BUTAS TUTAL SAMPU NAMAN DALIRI MO EH! WEEEEEEE :thumbsupsmiley: :red1: :cool:

Di mo kilala sarili mo, di mo alam kung sino talaga gusto mo... kawawa naman sila na pinaglalaruan mo.

well, i did choose, the one with all the qualities you mentioned....but still, it was the wrong choice... :rolleyes:

:hypocritesmiley: there will always come a time na makakabangga ka ng much better sa bf/gf mo... hindi man sinasadya pero hindi mo masisisi sarili mo kung bakit napunta pagtingin mo sa "kanya" knowing the fact na you're already in a relationship... its not because hindi mo kilala sarili mo or what.. its because tao lang tayo at may feelings taung nakakaramdam ng mga bagay bagay na kahit anong pilit nating takasan at iwasan ay hindi natin magagawa.. ang pwede lang is yun nga... ang mamili between the current bf or sa bagong "dating" na you know na much "BETTER" than ur present bf/gf... there's no such thing as permanent or anything that could make us contented with what we have or who's with us right now... kasi ganun ang life... laging may "MAS" laging may "PINAKA" ... just choose what you think is best for you.. yon lang ... :sleepysmiley03:

This is BS. Excuses like "... tao lang ako..." is just stupidly ignorant. There's no other race to begin with, you know. Don't tell me there's God and the likes 'cause that's part of something else.

You made mistakes and your excuse is "... tao lang ako..."? Come on people! Be true to yourself! Tsk! Tsk! :thumbsdownsmiley:

be true to yourself... kaya nga mahina lang tayo pagdating sa mga ganitong bagay... hindi naman kasi lahat ng gusto natin sa isang tao eh nasa sa kaniya na ang LAHAT!!! hindi lang naman ung bf/gf lang natin ang nakakasalamuha natin sa araw araw.. marami at marami pa taung iba't ibang uri ng taong makikilala at makakasama at hindi natin maitatanggi na may makikitaan tayo sa ibang tao na wala sa present nating karelasyon... physically,mentally,emotionally... lahat... coz there's no such thing as PERFECT... so ibig lang sabihin niyan is mayroon at mayroon talagang MAS hihigit pa sa taong akala natin eh nagiisa lang at natatangi para sa atin...

i can say.. OO.. sa una we might say all those things na kesyo nasa sa "kanya" lahat ang gusto at makakasama ko for the rest of my life.. but.. there will come a time na mawawala rin yon... lalo na kung may makikita at makikilala at makakasama kang MAS higit kesa sa "kanya" .. sa una lang ang natin mararamdaman ang happiness ng relationship... ang LOVElife para ring buhay ( LIFE itself ) gulong na umiikot... sa una masaya then lulungkot afterwards balik sa saya then lungkot uli... nasa sa atin na lang kung gusto nating for life na tau with our other half or kaya nating lokohin ang sarili nating we have everything we want sa iisang tao lang... at nasa sa kaniya na ang lahat at wala ng hihigit pa sa kaniya... well, of course kung meron nga talagang ganOn ha... :)

There's always someone better. In all, few, or just one aspects compared to your current partner. But just because there's someone better, you're going for him/her, too? Being in a relationship is not just like going on a trial and error routine until you get the one.

There's the Courting and the Getting to Know You Better stage. Take advantage of it. Don't just jump to another or be in another relationship, at the same time, just because you found something that is not in the other person you're, currently, involved in.

There's a reason why our specie became the Homo Sapiens and not the other.

There's always someone better. In all, few, or just one aspects compared to your current partner. But just because there's someone better, you're going for him/her, too? Being in a relationship is not just like going on a trial and error routine until you get the one.

There's the Courting and the Getting to Know You Better stage. Take advantage of it. Don't just jump to another or be in another relationship, at the same time, just because you found something that is not in the other person you're, currently, involved in.

There's a reason why our specie became the Homo Sapiens and not the other.

liked that. well said. :blush:

that's why we have to choose di ba from the new one to the present one... thats what the topic's saying, am i right?!.. mha point is... there's always the time na parang may mas nagugustuhan na tayong ibang tao bukod sa karelasyon natin in the present... that we may come up saying .. " Sana Dalawa Ang Puso Ko!! " ...

• 3 months later...