Sana Dalawa Ang Puso Ko!

I had to post this question that with your help, I may be able to clear the situation I am into right now. I am inlove with my boyfriend and I think i am still inlove with him even if i am sort of currently seing somebody right now. Actually, he's a friend. So, initially when he invited me over for a couple of beers, I thought it was harmless. Ever since though, people thought that we have something going on between us. But of course, these "tuksuhan" didn't really mattered or bothered me at all as my guy friend is already married. Besides, i knew all of his "side trips" relationships. And I'm really inlove and happy with my bf.

One night that he told me that he loved me. He told me though that he didnt want to take me away from my bf as he has nothing to offer. What he meant by that... if you know what i mean.. he has a family and all. With all might, i tried to fight it off. Until in one of our usual couple of beer sessions, we ended up in bed. We knew what we got ourselvs into and we agreed how to deal with it.

Frustrating thing is that, I had no regrets... And that's what's starting to bother me. I know in my heart that I love my boyfriend as I could not see myself having a family other than him. So I had to ask myself a question, CAN YOU REALLY LOVE WITHOUT REALLY LOVING?

My friend thought my question was funny as i was scrutinizing love against love. Simplified though, CAN SOMEONE LOVE TWO PERSON at the SAME TIME?

Help.  :heart:

asses yourself on what you were lookin' (still want to see) to your bf. your just needy of sumthin that you still cannot identify. and there are many aspects of it both physically and psychologically.start with "why you do that" questions.

Edited by arrow

have to say, yes, you can love 2 persons at the same time but always and always at a different level, or at a different intensity. :)

Been reading the very sensible posts from the 1st page and yes, i just have to agree with Mr. Spongebobby, Ms. Lipstick, ms. wyld, and the rest on their points of view. Theirs were well-thought of ideas that may help you think and rethink your situation. I suggest do it when things aren't too late yet. I know you'll be fine though. As mr. spongebobby said, it takes a strong woman to admit her flaws... i see you're strength too.

Goodluck! and yes, my prayers are with you. :blush:

Yes, you can love two persons at the same time. and right, you love them at different levels. You wanted to keep them both but one is more important than the other. Ive known friends who are into this and i understand them.... Im into it myself....

gud am.

to the question if it is possible to love two people at the same time. my response is: IT IS! even three or four or more...

what is difficult is to distinguish between love and simply liking... and beyond just difficult is the danger of equating love with sex. you can love without sex and have sex without love. the time we accept this is the time we free ourselves of all our hang ups about love and sex.

the problem however is it is difficult for men to get free sex without declaring whole and undying love (or at least strong liking) for the girl. that is why men say they love a girl even if they actually just want to get laid. on the other hand, girls say they are in love that's why they have sex... but this may not be the truth. fear of being branded cheap and easy makes some girls say that they are in love that's why they have sex.

a girl can have sex because she wanted to have sex, period! as an earlier post mentioned, let's not romanticize all sexual acts and at the same time let's not sexualize all loving acts.

they are two different things and can be experienced wonderfully apart from each other.

AND OF COURSE, THE EXPERIENCE OF HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE YOU REALLY LOVE IS PROBABLY EVEN MORE WONDERFUL THAN SEX ALONE OR LOVE ALONE!

have a wonderful day people!

gud am. 

to the question if it is possible to love two people at the same time.  my response is: IT IS!  even three or four or more...

what is difficult is to distinguish between love and simply liking... and beyond just difficult is the danger of equating love with sex.  you can love without sex and have sex without love.  the time we accept this is the time we free ourselves of all our hang ups about love and sex.

the problem however is it is difficult for men to get free sex without declaring whole and undying love (or at least strong liking) for the girl.  that is why men say they love a girl even if they actually just want to get laid.  on the other hand, girls say they are in love that's why they have sex... but this may not be the truth.  fear of being branded cheap and easy makes some girls say that they are in love that's why they have sex.

a girl can have sex because she wanted to have sex, period!  as an earlier post mentioned, let's not romanticize all sexual acts and at the same time let's not sexualize all loving acts.

they are two different things and can be experienced wonderfully apart from each other. 

AND OF COURSE, THE EXPERIENCE OF HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE YOU REALLY LOVE IS PROBABLY EVEN MORE WONDERFUL THAN SEX ALONE OR LOVE ALONE!

have a wonderful day people!

Well said. Sir Ultegra. Sometimes we just have to call a spade a spade.

CAN SOMEONE LOVE TWO PERSON at the SAME TIME?

Yup.. I think it's actually a curse. Many times I've thought about it.. those times I'd run in panic and further convince myself that it's not really possible. :hypocritesmiley:

Definitely, a perfect relationship is non-existent.. trouble is when one partner tries to find the answer on how to perfect it.. then eventually fool him or herself that he/she is in love with two people. Blame it on the rain.. hehehe :P

Yes u can and it is possible.....but!!!!

U SHOULD NOT.

We are not limited to love one person instead we should love more. It is just a matter of putting urself in a proper situation that no one will be hurt or should i say that sharing ur love in different levels.

• 3 months later...
if i have two hearts, ill give...

one for MA...

and one for may girlfriend...

we can love two person at the same time... its a matter of understanding... you have to understant that ur in a very conplicated situation...

pssst :D

Ikaw ha! But hey, your girlfriend is cute. And you look good together. :)

As for the Q raised by mala_chinita, I think it's possible to love two or more people at the same time. But i'm not too sure about the equal distribution of said love. It can be that you love one more than the other - but it still doesn't undermine the fact that you love both. Pero yun nga, time will come when you have to choose - for not only is loving two or more physically, emotionally and psychologically draining/exhausting, it also has the potential of costing you more money than you're prepared to spare. :)

Edited by MA
Guest wackeen

puede ka ba magmahal ng dalawa?

-> sige, magmahal ka ng dalawa

-> pero aminin mo sa kanila pareho na mahal mo sila

-> kung hindi mo rin sasabihin, parang di mo din minahal

-> ngayon, sabihin mo rin sa bawat isa na dalawa ang mahal mo

mamahalin ka pa ba nila?

-> kung di ka pala nila puedeng mahalin na may kahati, paano ka?

ngayon, dalawa pa ba minamahal mo?

kumbaga sa physics/chemistry puede kang mag-equilibrium sa ginagawa mo. pero di iyan stable o sustainable, kaunting tulak o kabig taob na ang lahat.

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes its difficult to comprehend why when you have already someone another one comes along. And its an agonizing fact that you can't let go of the other even when you're into a miserable relationship while here comes someone whom you believe could give you more of what you really deserve. :( Stupid! But i love my daughter.

Its hard to love two persons.. As stated, "one can not serve two masters at the same time." Talagang mayroong mas mahalaga sa iyo.. You have to choose..

I once had two GFs.. I loved them both.. but meron talagang mas matimbang.. Nag-two-time ako but I really intended to leave the other but I was afraid.. hindi ko alam kung papaano ko sasabihin sa kaniya na ayaw ko na.. This lasted for over 3 months.. eventually, nakayanan ko din kaya ayun inasawa ko na yung wife ko ngayon.. (my wife was my so-called kabit.. kasi nauna sa kaniya yung ex-GF ko).. :heart: