Sana Dalawa Ang Puso Ko!

not that easy especially if you and your partner have spent so much time together that your relationship is already on a different level....pero ang hirap din talikuran when someone new comes along especially when that person gives you goosebumps all over again... :) iba pa rin yung spark pag bago ang isang bagay it's so.....hard to describe......

• 2 months later...

This really sucks and really sad situation to be in. I have been in this situation one point of my life... everything was perfect.. i thought my bf den was my soulmate ( child hood sweetheart ksi eh), accepted sa family kasal na lng ang kulang until this guy came and changed everything that i felt for my bf ( feeling ko nun... this new guy is much better than my bf.... merong mga bagay na meron cya na kulang sa bf ko ) but too late... we're engaged to be married... sad!!! so kylangan kalimutan 'tong s new guy and but the sad part is!!!! wlang marriage na nangyari waaaaaaaaa.... nung wla na si new guy sa picture saka naman dumating 'tong new girl na kinalokohan ng soon-to-be-husband ko..... what sucks is! pinagpalit nya ko dun sa gurl na un.... ASAR!!!! but wel!!! i guess karma really exists! ksi niloko lng rin cya nung gurl! and our fairy tale lovestory had a very tragic ending! ( si new guy? asan na?? aun! nsa hongkong.. called me one time and told me sayang! It's really sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along

This really sucks and really sad situation to be in.  I have been in this situation one point of my life... everything was perfect.. i thought my bf den was my soulmate ( child hood sweetheart ksi eh), accepted sa family kasal na lng ang kulang until this guy came and changed everything that i felt for my bf ( feeling ko nun... this new guy is much better than my bf.... merong mga bagay na meron cya na kulang sa bf ko ) but too late... we're engaged to be married... sad!!!  so kylangan kalimutan 'tong s new guy and but the sad part is!!!! wlang marriage na nangyari waaaaaaaaa.... nung wla na si new guy sa picture saka naman dumating 'tong new girl na kinalokohan ng soon-to-be-husband ko..... what sucks is! pinagpalit nya ko dun sa gurl na un.... ASAR!!!! but wel!!! i guess karma really exists! ksi niloko lng rin cya nung gurl! and our fairy tale lovestory had a very tragic ending! ( si new guy? asan na?? aun! nsa hongkong.. called me one time and told me sayang! It's really sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along

kawawa ka naman. pero nakakalungkot man tanggapin, pero dapat. we have to move on. be strong. di pwedeng tumigil ang mundo ng tao sa pag ibig lamang. ang masama lang kasi double black eye ka. nawala ung isa dapat, pero ang masakit kasi parang luge ka sobra, parang ikaw sinacrifice ung feelings mo, pero un ex soon to be husband mo nde. dats fate... well maybe they really arent for u.. malay mo?? may darating pang mas ok sa yo ?? who knows?? only God knows

When my wife and I were still just bf-gf (we were an item for nearly eight years before we got married), not once was I tempted to leave her for another girl. I was attracted to a few girls, but I knew it was just lust and I never really made any serious moves towards any of them.

Now the funny thing is, now that we're married, I can't seem to shake off this feeling that I might be falling for this new girl in our office. I know it sounds corny, but I feel a certain "kilig" whenever she arrives. It's not just physical attraction on my part; I feel like I want to really become close to her. It's tough to resist because she's a real looker and she's got a great personality. We have a lot of things in common and we talk all the time when we're taking our yosi breaks. Sometimes even when I'm with my wife, all I do is think about her. I haven't felt this way towards someone since, well, since when I first met my wife 10 years ago.

But I know nothing will ever come out of this because I still do love my wife and can't stand the thought of losing her. What's more, this new girl is engaged to be married soon. When I heard It's Sad to Belong a few days ago, it's the first time I ever felt a connection with the lyrics. I just hope this is just a temporary thing. :(

kawawa ka naman. pero nakakalungkot man tanggapin, pero dapat. we have to move on. be strong. di pwedeng tumigil ang mundo ng tao sa pag ibig lamang. ang masama lang kasi double black eye ka. nawala ung isa dapat, pero ang masakit kasi parang luge ka sobra, parang ikaw sinacrifice ung feelings mo, pero un ex soon to be husband mo nde. dats fate... well maybe they really arent for u.. malay mo?? may darating pang mas ok sa yo ?? who knows?? only God knows

yah.. nagmove on na ko hehehhe.... i'm much happier now and learned a lot... learned to love my self first before anything else... kya lng.. i guess im the same old me that i give everything pra in the end magkasumbatan man tau.. wla akong gnawang mali saio.. kaw lng... trying to be a perfect gurl friend kuno hehehhehe

For me kase it's an excuse ... yeah, it's sad really but if you are married na why look for someone else... but if you're single then what's stopping you??? Regrets are only for wusses or just a line... So, if a guy/girl says that too bad I didn't meet you earlier... well then you should reconsider the relationship/attraction coz it might just be an excuse...

• 3 months later...
When my wife and I were still just bf-gf (we were an item for nearly eight years before we got married), not once was I tempted to leave her for another girl. I was attracted to a few girls, but I knew it was just lust and I never really made any serious moves towards any of them.

Now the funny thing is, now that we're married, I can't seem to shake off this feeling that I might be falling for this new girl in our office. I know it sounds corny, but I feel a certain "kilig" whenever she arrives. It's not just physical attraction on my part; I feel like I want to really become close to her. It's tough to resist because she's a real looker and she's got a great personality. We have a lot of things in common and we talk all the time when we're taking our yosi breaks. Sometimes even when I'm with my wife, all I do is think about her. I haven't felt this way towards someone since, well, since when I first met my wife 10 years ago.

But I know nothing will ever come out of this because I still do love my wife and can't stand the thought of losing her. What's more, this new girl is engaged to be married soon. When I heard It's Sad to Belong a few days ago, it's the first time I ever felt a connection with the lyrics. I just hope this is just a temporary thing. :(

I had the same situation, experience...

we are left with no choice but to let go. I get jealous when i see her with someone else, and ending up heavy chested after. You seemed to compare it to the one you have, pero mind over matter, dun na siguro papasok yung contentment and security.

Kc ma iisip mo what if i gave her up for her, and ending up breaking apart, where am i to go? Lose-lose situation.

Weight things out... who will love you more, who understands you more, who inspite your glitches stayed, through thick and thin there was she...

Im recuperating from my confusion... I get to think of her once in a while, especially pag malungkot... but, i have friends who cheers me up, and just enjoy my girls company, para di mo sya maiisp.

Good Luck...

--------------

^_^

one thing i dont get is bakit pag committed na ang tao eh naiinlove pa rin sa iba ... i mean its not bad na humanga sa iba but when u fall for a different person and your married eh its a diff thing.

it sucks kasi both of you masasaktan and of course your husband/wife or bf/gf when they found out, sana lang our hearts has a mechanism na if your committed na you don't fall in love again not unless ofcourse one of you passed away.

:(

its not just a matter of getting two hearts kasi yung iba nga fall for more than that ... tsk tsk tsk

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

To the mods: I browsed the other topics and i dunno if i miss anything.. so im creating this new one. If its already existing, just delete this one. Thanks! :D

YOUR SCENARIO FALLS RIGHT SMACK INTO THIS THREAD.... SO IM MERGING YOUR THREAD WITH THIS ONE.

BROWSE THIS THREAD AND POST ON...

Scenario: A guy has a GF for 2 years or so already and that guy met a new gurl and fell for her. The new gurl happens to be more fun, jolly, pretty and sex is way too much better... the new gurl is more malambing and all the good stuff. The bad thing about the gurl is that shes been with quite a lot of guys already. Some were already married and others have GF's and things still happened. she still slept with them. Not all of them but most of them... shes the kind of gurl who says shes never been that inlove and swears to love the guy forever and be the last man who will ever love and will make love to. The first GF is the oposite.. good background, not as fun, not as jolly and they have a big issue with sex.. and they've been together for more than 2 years.

Guys, who would you choose?

Edited by Wyld