Sana Dalawa Ang Puso Ko!

Its hard to love two persons.. As stated, "one can not serve two masters at the same time."  Talagang mayroong mas mahalaga sa iyo.. You have to choose..

I once had two GFs.. I loved them both.. but meron talagang mas matimbang.. Nag-two-time ako but I really intended to leave the other but I was afraid.. hindi ko alam kung papaano ko sasabihin sa kaniya na ayaw ko na.. This lasted for over 3 months.. eventually, nakayanan ko din kaya ayun inasawa ko na yung wife ko ngayon.. (my wife was my so-called kabit.. kasi nauna sa kaniya yung ex-GF ko)..  :heart:

buti 3mos lng.. ung iba it lasted for yrs...

• 1 month later...

Guys, share lang po kau of any experience.. not necessarily having two girlfriends or maintaining a mistress (illegal one) and a legal wife, okay? Have you had any dilemma of having a strong commited relationship or marriage but falling in love with another girl. The "other" girl doesn't wanna share you with another girl syempre. Here is the clincher: you don't wanna lose them both but do not want to hurt both parties also. gulo noh!!

Guys, share lang po kau of any experience.. not necessarily having two girlfriends or maintaining a mistress (illegal one) and a legal wife, okay?  Have you had any dilemma of having a strong commited relationship or marriage but falling in love with another girl.  The "other" girl doesn't wanna share you with another girl syempre.  Here is the clincher: you don't wanna lose them both but do not want to hurt both parties also.  gulo noh!!

Confucius say ... "Man with two loves is true to none." Or some such words. :D

Do you love them equally?

Have you considered what would happen if they found out about each other?

If you were on a sinking ship, which one would you save?

What the heck, if you really think you can juggle both, more power to you. :hypocritesmiley:

A third option being, dump them both and look for someone else.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, I do hope this song never rang true for my ex at the time. That'd really hurt. (ouchie!) heheheh.

I guess there is no stopping fate from intervening if it was really meant to be, so there shouldn't be any hindrance to falling in love with someone else while in an existing relationship (unless we're talking about something more permanent, like marriage, for instance.) That's the true test of fidelity and the foundation of the relationship itself, methinks.

Edited by Manticore
Oh, I do hope this song never rang true for my ex at the time. That'd really hurt. (ouchie!) heheheh.

I guess there is no stopping fate from intervening if it was really meant to be, so there shouldn't be any hindrance to falling in love with someone else while in an existing relationship (unless we're talking about something more permanent, like marriage, for instance.) That's the true test of fidelity and the foundation of the relationship itself, methinks.

i guess i can relate to what you said dude.. i am guilty with this...

but di ko pinagsisisihan kasi masaya ako and besides i am happy now with the current but the only prob is how can i get away from the first one... i dont feel anything na but we are still toghter its just that wala naman siya problem kundi ako ang may problem kasi wala na ako feeling sakanya now i met this guy <actually nagulat ako mtc member din pala siya> and i am so happy and inlove with him...

how can i break the news to my bf na its over na talaga noon pa ako wala na feelings.

clueless lang po talaga... sino ba pwedeng magnominate ng sarili niya para batukan at umbagin ako para magising can now start the nomination to do that. hehehe

Guest wackeen

to respond with another song:

Are you gonna stay with the one who loves you

Or are you goin' back to the one you love?

Someone's gonna cry when they know they've lost you

Someone's gonna thank the stars above

-> medyo naramdaman ko na ito dati, na parang may mga 'amazing' na girls (that was the best word talaga to describe how i fely) akong nakikilala, napapaisip tuloy ako regarding the one I was committed to. it does feel sad to belong..

but you have to ask yourself also, if this new person would also appreciate you, if they are also attracted to you. eh kung hindi ka naman nila type wala ring mangyayari sa inyo, para ka lang tanga.

in other words, you have to value also how rare it is to find someone who will accept you for who you are -- to the point of loving you for it.

ahahaha...yeah,I've been in this kind of situation a lot of times already!!!

hahaha...lies! actually,just twice. but it wasn't my fault really. You can't just tell someone to go away,can you?

it's just like that,ya know. if someone gets really close to you, something changes. and you're left helpless. You're left open. Vulnerable. That's just the way it is. *sigh*

I have a lot of things to say but,ya know, it's all beat up.

The only thing I can say though,is that, you can prevent this from happening if you back away from that person who just came...even if he/she is so special. You're committed already...but if you're not happy with the one you're with and that other person's better than the one you're with then I guess it's just right to let go already. Move on. Easier said than done though coz it's always a hit on your conscience if you hurt someone's feelings...

but di ko pinagsisisihan kasi masaya ako and besides i am happy now with the current but the only prob is how can i get away from the first one... i dont feel anything na but we are still toghter its just that wala naman siya problem kundi ako ang may problem kasi wala na ako feeling sakanya now i met this guy and i am so happy and inlove with him...

how can i break the news to my bf na its over na talaga noon pa ako wala na feelings.

clueless lang po talaga... sino ba pwedeng magnominate ng sarili niya para batukan at umbagin ako para magising can now start the nomination to do that. hehehe

I hate to say it to you, but you already know you've a problem. Deal with it. Nobody needs to b*t*h slap you or smack your noggin. If you've lost that loving feeling for your current partner, at least have the courtesy to just be honest. Who knows, it might just be a relatively amicable settlement.

wanna know whats more sad? youre the someone else...haha...and thats a different story...haha

Haha! :lol: Natawa ako dun. :thumbsupsmiley:

Anyway, as to the topic.. I've always believed that we all have our own freewill. We get stuck in a situation because we chose to. May nakita kang iba coz you entertained the thought.. tapos ayun.. nagising ka na lang one day na nalubog ka na at hirap ka na makaahon. :hypocritesmiley:

Actually, hindi ko rin maintidihan ang post ko. :unsure:

but di ko pinagsisisihan kasi masaya ako and besides i am happy now with the current but the only prob is how can i get away from the first one... i dont feel anything na but we are still toghter its just that wala naman siya problem kundi ako ang may problem kasi wala na ako feeling sakanya now i met this guy <actually nagulat ako mtc member din pala siya> and i am so happy and inlove with him...

Just tell it as it is. As the saying goes, "The truth shall set you free." It's but fair that you make it clear to your former love that there are no more feelings left, because this will make it easier for him to move on and find someone who can reciprocate his love. It would be far more painful if he were to find out that you're just keeping up appearances because your conscience won't allow you to be true to yourself.