Sana Dalawa Ang Puso Ko!

Haha!  :lol: Natawa ako dun.  :thumbsupsmiley:

Anyway, as to the topic.. I've always believed that we all have our own freewill.  We get stuck in a situation because we chose to.  May nakita kang iba coz you entertained the thought.. tapos ayun.. nagising ka na lang one day na nalubog ka na at hirap ka na makaahon.  :hypocritesmiley:

Actually, hindi ko rin maintidihan ang post ko.  :unsure:

haha..nakakatawa ba?...wag kang tumawa...masakit ang maging someone else when you wanted her so much...haha..but ngyn nakakatawa nko sa pangyayaring un...so now..tawa kn din...haha...

been in this situation more than once... i have this filling with a friend in hs but i did not pursue her until we got to college (we got separated, i studied in manila, she stayed in our province) when i have decided to court her i found out she's got a bf already (ouch) so i stopped my self from telling her about my feelings. i fall for another friend in college, courted her but did not pursue her seriously. then i suddenly heard that she have a boyfriend already. worse, her bestfriend told me that if only i pursued her seriously she would have sayed yes to me (ouch again). got involved with a number of flings but nothing serious. then after 6 years my friend in hs broke with his bf.. i immediately courted her and found out that she also liked me even before she had a bf but i didn't make any move so she taught that i didn't like her. but anyway now were together na for almost a year. but recently i heard that the friend from college has broken up with his bf and is again interested in me... hwahhhh!!! ang gulo 'no?

been in this situation more than once... i have this filling with a friend in hs but i did not pursue her until we got to college (we got separated, i studied in manila, she stayed in our province) when i have decided to court her i found out she's got a bf already (ouch) so i stopped my self from telling her about my feelings. i fall for another friend in college, courted her but did not pursue her seriously. then i suddenly heard that she have a boyfriend already. worse, her bestfriend told me that if only i pursued her seriously she would have sayed yes to me (ouch again). got involved with a number of flings but nothing serious. then after 6 years my friend in hs broke with his bf.. i immediately courted her and found out that she also liked me even before she had a bf but i didn't make any move so she taught that i didn't like her. but anyway now were together na for almost a year. but recently i heard that the friend from college has broken up with his bf and is again interested in me... hwahhhh!!! ang gulo 'no?

That is so sad. So what will you do?

"A bird in hand is worth two in the bush."

just a question...

what if the girl lets you feel that you are the right one but she has a bf already? parang nagkakalabuan sila pero mahal nya. pero nafifeel mo gusto ka nya? what will you do? aagawin mo ba o iiwas ka? or magkaibigan muna kayo at maghihintay kang mawala sila or maghihintay ka sa wala?...

just a question...

what if the girl lets you feel that you are the right one but she has a bf already? parang nagkakalabuan sila pero mahal nya. pero nafifeel mo gusto ka nya? what will you do? aagawin mo ba o iiwas ka? or magkaibigan muna kayo at maghihintay kang mawala sila or maghihintay ka sa wala?...

2 things:

1.) How would you feel if you were the BF? (After answering that, how would you feel if somebody stole your GF while things were just in cloudy issue stage?)

2.) How honorable are you? (Personally, I like to be clean shaven, so I need to be able to look at myself in the mirror everyday.)

But that's just me.

just a question...

Hmmm... I think if she is that kind of girl... there is a possibility na gawin din nya sayo yung ginawa nya sa bf nya...so pag nagkakalabuan na kayo if there is someone who'll come along na feeling nya Mr. Right iiwanan ka ring nya...

I think finding Mr. Right is different from finding someone because you feel some sort of depression...

just a question...

it is possible that the girl is treating you as her "spare tire." ayaw lang niyang mabakante.

2 things:

1.) How would you feel if you were the BF? (After answering that, how would you feel if somebody stole your GF while things were just in cloudy issue stage?)

2.) How honorable are you? (Personally, I like to be clean shaven, so I need to be able to look at myself in the mirror everyday.)

But that's just me.

im not really trying to get her back (shes thesame girl i was talking about the other thread..crossing roads..) ...she just wants to spend time with me..thats all...and when im with her, im happy...i dunno why...but syempre parang mas gusto ko ngyn lumagay sa tama...is dating her considered cheating?

Hmmm... I think if she is that kind of girl... there is a possibility na gawin din nya sayo yung ginawa nya sa bf nya...so pag nagkakalabuan na kayo if there is someone who'll come along na feeling nya Mr. Right iiwanan ka ring nya...

I think finding Mr. Right is different from finding someone because you feel some sort of depression...

it is possible that the girl is treating you as her "spare tire." ayaw lang niyang mabakante.

shet yan tlga ang kinakatakot ko...so ngyn tlgang pinagiispan kong maigi...havent really talked to her seriously bout this..hopefully we will...

im not really trying to get her back (shes thesame girl i was talking about the other thread..crossing roads..) ...she just wants to spend time with me..thats all...and when im with her, im happy...i dunno why...but syempre parang mas gusto ko ngyn lumagay sa tama...is dating her considered cheating?

Spending time with friends is okay, but if its a one-on-one date, AND she has a boyfriend, just ask yourself, if you were in the other guy's shoes, how would YOU feel?

We can only suggest and give advice, the decision will, of course, have to be yours.

Enjoy xycho_g

Spending time with friends is okay, but if its a one-on-one date, AND she has a boyfriend, just ask yourself, if you were in the other guy's shoes, how would YOU feel?

We can only suggest and give advice, the decision will, of course, have to be yours.

Enjoy xycho_g

yes i know..pero ewan ko ba...gusto ko tlgang lumagay sa tama pero pagnagaaya sya, dko matangihan lalo na kapag wala akong lakad...e usually swerte sya, free ako kpg nagaaya sya...shet tlga..kainis..

it's all about choice...you can stay or you can leave :)

then don't look back, stand up for what you did (or for the person you chose)

we all seek what we do not have:it is human nature. but belonging to someone is a choice. it doen't matter whether you're bound by the laws of marriage or a just a mere pinky-winky promise, or a relationship sealed by a torrid kiss. the thing is we choose to belong to someone.

there will always be girls prettier, sexier, and smarter, and more enchanting than your gf. in the same way that your girl will meet better looking guys than you.

the point is, we can never be sure how happier we'll be if we leave our current beau. sure, some relationships are not worth keeping. some girls are plain boring or lousy in bed. or probably your gf talks and talks and don't know how to listen. or whatever reason you think makes you less happy.

as freakish wisely pointed out: it is always about choice. it's always been that way.

I'm mystified about this topic. How does anyone 'belong' to another? You are certainly free to keep looking for the next Mr. or Ms. Right. Even married folks move on when the magic isn't there. Life is too short to settle for less than your heart needs and your body desires. It may be true that we covet what we don't have, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't go about making ourselves happy. Love is not lust, but saying that you belong to someone is not love either.