Any Metalheads Here In Mtc?

Immortal666

do the metal bands listed in this thread get play time on the airwaves? what radio station, if i may ask? it will give me a chance to at least listen to them. :unsure:

Catch METAL MADNESS on NU 107 every last Friday of the month, 10pm-12 midnight.

This month's episode is called METALLOGY REDEFINED, where we'll feature the music of JUDAS PRIEST.

We usually feature a variety of metal bands, old and new. Except for this month though where the show will predominantly be filled with Priest classics. We'll play some non-Priest tracks from BLACK SABBATH (w/DIO on vox), MOTORHEAD, BRUCE DICKINSON and IRON MAIDEN (w/Paul Di'Anno on vox).

Catch it, this 24th of September.

This month's episode is called METALLOGY REDEFINED, where we'll feature the music of JUDAS PRIEST.

We usually feature a variety of metal bands, old and new. Except for this month though where the show will predominantly be filled with Priest classics. We'll play some non-Priest tracks from BLACK SABBATH (w/DIO on vox), MOTORHEAD, BRUCE DICKINSON and IRON MAIDEN (w/Paul Di'Anno on vox).

ei immortal666...dude...are you mr.sla?...jimmy?...or do you know him?...since you know alot of things from NU 107...i thought perhaps...you're him...coz you talk like him...i guess..hehe :lol: ROCK ON!!!

BREAKING THE LAW!!!

ei immortal666...dude...are you mr.sla?...jimmy?...or do you know him?...since you know alot of things from NU 107...i thought perhaps...you're him...coz you talk like him...i guess..hehe :lol: ROCK ON!!!

Nah, I'm not SLH/Jimmy. I'm MAD TYRANT on the show. Talk like Jimmy? Hinde a. How would you know? Is it the way I write here? Malayo pa rin. :blink:

playlist:

KING DIAMOND - Fatal Portrait

GENETIC ERROR - In Search of Power

PANTERA - Metal Magic

CATHEDRAL - The Ethereal Mirror

CANDLEMASS - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus

MESHUGGAH - Contradictions Collapse/None

TYPE O NEGATIVE - The Origin of the Feces

DEATH - Scream Bloody Gore

BRUCE DICKINSON - The Chemical Wedding

magandang hapon mga metal heads..........naubos oras ko sa opis kakabasa dito sa thread na to. hahhaha!

durog si emo boy ah.....

si juan tamod (halos pareho kami ng hilig), alam ko namang puro metalheads dito!

pero i used to listen to morbid angel, (naalala ko nung ako'y warat sa alak, at sa herb...heheeh) pinatugtog ko ito! ayos! ang tama!

much respect to all metalheads....... kudo to the thread sarter and the supporters!

magandang hapon mga metal heads..........naubos oras ko sa opis kakabasa dito sa thread na to. hahhaha!

durog si emo boy ah..... sori emoboyrulez (hindi ko masakyan ang emo)

si juan tamod (halos pareho kami ng hilig), alam ko namang puro metalheads dito!

pero i used to listen to morbid angel, (naalala ko nung ako'y warat sa alak, at sa herb...heheeh) pinatugtog ko ito! ayos! ang tama!

much respect to all metalheads....... kudos to the thread starter and the supporters!

Nah, I'm not SLH/Jimmy. I'm MAD TYRANT on the show. Talk like Jimmy? Hinde a. How would you know? Is it the way I write here? Malayo pa rin. :blink:

playlist:

KING DIAMOND - Fatal Portrait

GENETIC ERROR - In Search of Power

PANTERA - Metal Magic

CATHEDRAL - The Ethereal Mirror

CANDLEMASS - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus

MESHUGGAH - Contradictions Collapse/None

TYPE O NEGATIVE - The Origin of the Feces

DEATH - Scream Bloody Gore

BRUCE DICKINSON - The Chemical Wedding

sorry..dude i thought you're Jimmy..kasi eh...hehe... :lol: officemate ko siya kasi before...sa call center and...even if mag tagalog siya...he still sounds like he's talkin in english...hehe.. :P ...mad tyrant eh... :cool: hmm..Pantera Rocks!!! :D :mtc:

Dude, di mo ba napansin, ikaw na rin ang sumagot sa tanong mo? ;)

In addition to that, they're trying hard to be metal and they suck!

well..siguro mga 2 or 3 songs lang ang gusto ko from slipknot....i wouldn't call them a metal band...kasi part na sila nung new skool....mas gusto ko pa rin syempre yung old skool...narinig mo na ba yung 101 proof ng pantera...ASTEEEEG.... :cool: ...PANTERA RULES!!!!.... :cool:

what's your view on Danzig?...narinig ko na sila before when i was in highschool...kaso yung narinig ko puro chants eh...or sira lang yung cassette...gloomy...natakot ako :evil: ....pero nung isang araw DL ako ng isang track 777....ok naman :cool:

well..siguro mga 2 or 3 songs lang ang gusto ko from slipknot....i wouldn't call them a metal band...kasi part na sila nung new skool....mas gusto ko pa rin syempre yung old skool...narinig mo na ba yung 101 proof ng pantera...ASTEEEEG.... :cool: ...PANTERA RULES!!!!.... :cool:

what's your view on Danzig?...narinig ko na sila before when i was in highschool...kaso yung narinig ko puro chants eh...or sira lang yung cassette...gloomy...natakot ako :evil: ....pero nung isang araw DL ako ng isang track 777....ok naman :cool:

Oo, pare narinig ko na ung 101 Proof...nung late '90s pa. Na-outgrow ko na ang Pantera. Mas marami pang okay na metal bands kaysa kanila. Siguro dapat sumubok ka naman ng ibang metal bands aside from Pantera. Wag mo limitahan ang sarili mo, pre.

Danzig? Okay ang unang tatlong albums nila sa akin (Danzig, Lucifuge, How The Gods k*ll). Kung mag-dadownload ka ng okay na kanta ng Danzig, eto ang i-dl mo:

Dirty Black Summer

Mother

Snakes of Christ

Her Black Wings

Pain in the World

Do You Wear The Mark?

Sistinas

It's Coming Down

Oo, pare narinig ko na ung 101 Proof...nung late '90s pa. Na-outgrow ko na ang Pantera. Mas marami pang okay na metal bands kaysa kanila. Siguro dapat sumubok ka naman ng ibang metal bands aside from Pantera. Wag mo limitahan ang sarili mo, pre.

Danzig? Okay ang unang tatlong albums nila sa akin (Danzig, Lucifuge, How The Gods k*ll). Kung mag-dadownload ka ng okay na kanta ng Danzig, eto ang i-dl mo:

Dirty Black Summer

Mother

Snakes of Christ

Her Black Wings

Pain in the World

Do You Wear The Mark?

Sistinas

It's Coming Down

thanks...dude

maybe you could list down bands na pwede mo i-recommend... :)