Miss ko na Jonah's Shakes ah... and Shenna's Bar and Resto... Good Food :)

Last time I went to Boracay, I flew Seair into Caticlan, and settled into Escondido Resort. It's a clean and quiet resort, and staff provided excellent service. I really enjoyed my 7 night stay.

Food can be somewhat expensive, at least for me. I usually bought lobsters, crabs, or the fresh fish caught earlier in the mornings. Most restaurants will cook them for you and provide all the rice and side dishes at no additional cost, since lobster and crab dinner can run 3500 to 4000 for two people. We had fresh buko juice that was picked right from the trees near us, and that will run around 120. You can hire a private banca boat to go around the island, visit neighboring islands and caves, and do some snorkeling. You can haggle and get some good deals.

I'll probably go to Palawan or Siquijor for my next trip.

Last time I went to Boracay, I flew Seair into Caticlan, and settled into Escondido Resort.  It's a clean and quiet resort, and staff provided excellent service.  I really enjoyed my 7 night stay.

Food can be somewhat expensive, at least for me.  I usually bought lobsters, crabs, or the fresh fish caught earlier in the mornings.  Most restaurants will cook them for you and provide all the rice and side dishes at no additional cost, since lobster and crab dinner can run 3500 to 4000 for two people.  We had fresh buko juice that was picked right from the trees near us, and that will run around 120.  You can hire a private banca boat to go around the island, visit neighboring islands and caves, and do some snorkeling.  You can haggle and get some good deals.

I'll probably go to Palawan or Siquijor for my next trip.

Where naman yag restau mo na 3500 to 4000 for two people pare? <_<

Share mo naman? Lalo na yung Buko juice that was picked right from the trees near you.. Ok yan ah.

Lobsters yan eh.... mahal talaga lobsters.... I think nasa 200 pesos yung 100 grams. So 1 kilo = 2K Hehehehehe....

Try ninyo sa Shenna's Station 2.... 150 pesos yung set meals... with soup and dessert (masarap talaga dito) and the 100 pesos per plate na oysters.... :D

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/silverknightonin/Assorted/Shennas.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

My last trip to Bora was just last Feb 21 to 23 and i will again go here on June 28 to July 1!

yey! a much needed and should i say, deserved vacation! huwaw! :thumbsupsmiley:

i will try sheena's since all of you have vouched for the quality and affordability of the food... :D

thanks for the information!

:D

My last trip to Bora was just last Feb 21 to 23 and i will again go here on June 28 to July 1!

yey!  a much needed and should i say, deserved vacation! huwaw! :thumbsupsmiley:

i will try sheena's since all of you have vouched for the quality and affordability of the food... :D

Hi LT;

Piece of advice lang.. Don't eat there during closing time na nila kasi kami nun may steel wool yung plate na na serve sa amin. Sya lang kasi yung mukhang cheap area sa station two. But if you walk towards the boundary of station 2 and 3 you'll find a lot of eat all you can restau na 200 lang seafood na

Hi LT;

Piece of advice lang.. Don't eat there during closing time na nila kasi kami nun may steel wool yung plate na na serve sa amin. Sya lang kasi yung mukhang cheap area sa station two. But if you walk towards the boundary of station 2 and 3 you'll find a lot of eat all you can restau na 200 lang seafood na

thanks icetip!

yup! i've tried na yung around station 2 and 3, pero this is the first time i heard yung sheena's or di ko lang siguro napapansin sa daming beses ko na magpunta. hehe! kasi ang mata ko jony's shake kagad ang hanap e.

may iba pa kayang taga mtc na pupunta sa 28 till july 1? para mini EB. hehe! :D

thanks icetip!

yup! i've tried na yung around station 2 and 3, pero this is the first time i heard yung sheena's or di ko lang siguro napapansin sa daming beses ko na magpunta. hehe!  kasi ang mata ko jony's shake kagad ang hanap e.

may iba pa kayang taga mtc na pupunta sa 28 till july 1? para mini EB.  hehe! :D

I might be going there on June 30 to July 1. I'll be coming from Cebu kasi. Who's going with you ba?

yey!  a much needed and should i say, deserved vacation! huwaw! :thumbsupsmiley:

inggit naman ako LT, although i was just there last June 10! sarap talaga sa bora! gusto ko na bumalik! ;)

i'm going to Bora this August when I take some home leave sa Pinas.

a friend of mine is doing all our bookings. she said we will stay at Regency in Station 2.

first time visit ako to Bora, what else can we do beside humping mad in the bedroom, bar-hopping and of course water sports?!