punta kami family this last week ng march

na-i book kami sa red coconut

ganda ba dun?

can you tell me san dun lapit me cheap but still delicious fud...at kung san magaganda puntahan na lapit din lang sa red coconut...

first timer sa bora...hehehe

very xcited na rin ako... :cool:

there are lots of restaurants at the beach front. you may check out d'mall in station 1 as well.

punta kami family this last week ng march

na-i book kami sa red coconut

ganda ba dun?

can you tell me san dun lapit me cheap but still delicious fud...at kung san magaganda puntahan na lapit din lang sa red coconut...

first timer sa bora...hehehe

very xcited na rin ako... :cool:

don't worry. mura lang mga bilihin dun. konti lang difference sa price sa manila.

and try to walk the whole stretch of the beach. don't be confined to near establishments. you can't get lost in boracay. :P

there are also restos that offers eat all u can like mongolian.

just bring extra moolah for recreationals.

though there are a few ATMs around boracay just in case you get short.

I'll be goin there 2mrw with my family. This will be my first time to go with them and stay at st.1. Dati kasi sa st2 kami palagi ng mga tropa ko. My sis booked us at ROYAL PARK BEACH HOTEL. Ok kaya dun? I guess this time i'll be goin ther just to relax and unwind. No parties and stuffs like that for a change. :cool:

sowee guys,

nagkaroon ng change ng hotel

sa escondido na us stay for 3 days lang...

how much you think should be the minimum pocket money when going to bora?

I think minimum would be 5k for food and drinks (even for nightlife). Unless you'd be doin a lot of water activities (jetski, banana boat, etc...), and buy lotsa stuffs then you should bring at least 10K. In my case, last year, my pocket money was 10K (goes for me and my GF) at may natira pang pang gimik pag balik sa Manila. :cool:

I just came from bora. I stayed at the Boracay Regency. Really expensive but really a worthwhile stay. Its at the center of Boracay boat station two. and its an attraction as well. Meron bago ngayon with promo rates but i never ask how much is the cost. BORACAY PENINSULA is the new one. Ang ganda sa labas grabe pati exterior masasabi mong ka level ng iba. Ive been to seawind na rin but mas maganda sa Regency saka near sa gimikan. Wala pa rin pinagbago sa Cocomangas marami pa rin pokpok na locals. Medyo madugo nagastos ko kasi nagparasailing, jetski, banana boat and flying fish kami. Sarap ng parasailing, guys its really worth the price. Sabi ko nga nung nasa ere ako, grabe ang sarap ng feeling and di lahat na-eexperience ito. Sa Paradiso ang pinakamaraming seafood, grabe sa sarap ng sugpo na sa laki parang sugpo ang kakain sa kin. When you go to bora, never forget to eat at the famous baby back ribs in the island...GASTHOF! Its near the entrance of the d'mall and sa sobrang sarap nag-uwi pako ng isang slab sa manila na dinner ko ngayon. Ill go back couple of months from now. Last year ive been there thrice. Una sa mura lang dahil wala pako masyado pang gastos nun now sa maganda na. oo nga pala di na nagbababa sa station 2. sa bungad na lang and sa station one na lang. Pat Creekbar for reggae peeps, heHey Jude and Walang kamatayang SummerPlace pa rin ang maraming tao sa gabi.

I used to be a professional bum @ bora :goatee: lived & worked there for almost 2 yrs. I'd have to say it has its ups and downs :upside: . for those who are planing to go there for a vacation here is my advice. Summer is not the best time to go to bora. Not only is there alot of lumot, dami tao and dami garbage :thumbsdownsmiley: I personally don't swim at the main beach area during summer... just imagine all those people there and all the possible place to stay are all occupied, saan pumupunta mga ebak nla!! :grr:

INMHO the best time to go there is during the sem break - last week Oct - 1st week of Nov and New Years. The beach not that crowded and the party is as fun as during summers (dami p balik bayan at foreigners. :cool:

best place to hang-out in the morning year round is puka beach (sure k n clean and waters), in the afternoon s beach area between fridays and d'mall, in the evening, you start your gimik at club paraw, tpos go to cocomangas or peir one by 11pm-12 mn go to hey jude then at 1am - 5am summer place -> your gimik nights will not go wrong if you follow this gmk route. :cool:

When having diner try to think more than 2x if you're thinking of eating at the buffets at stn 3 particularly dalisays. If you'll observe the buffet menu is the same every night... you do the math. :sick:

will share more next time :thumbsupsmiley:

INMHO the best time to go there is during the sem break - last week Oct - 1st week of Nov and New Years. The beach not that crowded and the party is as fun as during summers (dami p balik bayan at foreigners. :cool:

Correct. Pag Sembreak panalo pumunta sa Boracay.

Pag Jan-Feb naman alam ko dun maganda ang tubig.

Station 1 para hindi masyado magulo.

Pag First time kayo maganda pumunta ng ganyang Months.

Kasi pag Holy Week magulo. Gimik pag holy week.

I used to be a professional bum @ bora :goatee: lived & worked there for almost 2 yrs. I'd have to say it has its ups and downs :upside: . for those who are planing to go there for a vacation here is my advice. Summer is not the best time to go to bora. Not only is there alot of lumot, dami tao and dami garbage :thumbsdownsmiley: I personally don't swim at the main beach area during summer... just imagine all those people there and all the possible place to stay are all occupied, saan pumupunta mga ebak nla!! :grr:

best place to hang-out in the morning year round is puka beach (sure k n clean and waters), in the afternoon s beach area between fridays and d'mall, in the evening, you start your gimik at club paraw, tpos go to cocomangas or peir one by 11pm-12 mn go to hey jude then at 1am - 5am summer place -> your gimik nights will not go wrong if you follow this gmk route. :cool:

When having diner try to think more than 2x if you're thinking of eating at the buffets at stn 3 particularly dalisays. If you'll observe the buffet menu is the same every night... you do the math. :sick:

will share more next time :thumbsupsmiley:

Yup! water is really not good at the white beach area during summer. The best pa din sa Puka Beach.

My gimik route last weekend was Hey Jude from 9-11, then Club Paraw from 11-2 and then back to Hey Jude until 5AM. Never liked Cocomangas, Pier 1, and Summer Place. But after 4 years of me goin to Bora, this is one lesson I learned:

NEVER GO THERE WITH YOUR FAMILY (parents, siblings), UNLESS YOU'RE NOT REALLY INTO NIGHT LIFE/GIMMICKS!!! The only fun thing we did together was the fishing trips (I caught a big white snapper!!!)

Last weekend was my first time to go there with my family and I felt sooooo pathetic!!! Buti na lng kahit papano kilala ko yung bartender sa Club Paraw kaya may kausap ako. Hirap dumiskarte kung mag-isa ka lng. I went home yesterday earlier than my family. Until now nandoon pa din sila. Ako, uwi na lang at mag trabaho.

But I'll be goin back there either sa April or sa October na... with a vengeance!!!! :evil:

Hope you guys can help me out on this...

I am planning a trip to boracay this June and some opinion regarding the resort we are going to stay in. We are currently looking at a few resorts, and I was wondering if anyone could help me out with choosing the right one. We are looking at either Dave's Straw Hat, Isla Gecko, Turtle Inn or Blue Waves Boracay. Though all of them have almost the same rates for Standard AC rooms, Blue Waves Boracay is located in Station 1 and is a beach front resort while the others are either in 2 or 3 and are non-beachfront resorts. Logic would tell me to go for Blue Waves, but I have been hearing a lot of good reviews about the others. Have any of you guys stayed in these resorts? Hope you guys can help me out... Thanks :D

Guys, any feedback on Blue Waves Boracay? I was able to avail of Cebu Pacific's P1 for this June. I saw that Blue Waves Boracay rooms cost only P2000 per night. They say they are located in beach front station 1. Hope anyone can share info on this. I still haven't payed for the rooms yet so If I get bad feedback on this, I can still look for other alternatives. Help naman mga peeps... :)

Guys, any feedback on Blue Waves Boracay? I was able to avail of Cebu Pacific's P1 for this June. I saw that Blue Waves Boracay rooms cost only P2000 per night. They say they are located in beach front station 1. Hope anyone can share info on this. I still haven't payed for the rooms yet so If I get bad feedback on this, I can still look for other alternatives. Help naman mga peeps... :)

Malapit sa Fridays. Yung 2thou a night pag low season yun.

Ngayon summer mas mataas.

Pero panalo dun sa area na yan. Maganda buhangin hindi masyado marami tao.

Pero pag holy week marami talaga. Pero hindi kasing palengke ng station 2.

Correct. Pag Sembreak panalo pumunta sa Boracay.

Pag Jan-Feb naman alam ko dun maganda ang tubig.

Station 1 para hindi masyado magulo.

Pag First time kayo maganda pumunta ng ganyang Months.

Kasi pag Holy Week magulo. Gimik pag holy week.

I think I failed to mention that if you book earlier you get to buy airline tickets ng mas mura. :goatee:

But after 4 years of me goin to Bora, this is one lesson I learned:

NEVER GO THERE WITH YOUR FAMILY (parents, siblings), UNLESS YOU'RE NOT REALLY INTO NIGHT LIFE/GIMMICKS!!! The only fun thing we did together was the fishing trips (I caught a big white snapper!!!)

Your right about that... aside from my day work, bad times back then was whenever my family would come visit me.

... sarap tambay sa paraw during sunsets while enjoying your chocobanana shake... :cool:

:mtc:

sayang baccaratboy, naghahanap ako ng place last week , sana maaga kang nagpost , now i'm here in bora....sa nigi nigi nunu (near el centro) ako nakakita, walk in lang . so far ok ang crowd, marami ring puti..... nde masyadong crowded.... baka sa friday crowded na....

favorite ng mga puti nigi-nigi kc dami exotic... :wacko:

bluewaves is like a bed and breakfast thing. right infornt of the beach. nice view. found between fridays and chatel tirol. what i like about this place is that is quiet, great beach area. Distance from the gimik area maybe a bit far for some but its not really that far.

what's your budget like? gusto you ba maingay sa gabi or tahimik? right smack at the beach or ok lang you with a little walk to the beach?

One more thing I miss when I went back here in Manila is the fud s kalibo --> RML Manukan.. mura na masarap p :thumbsupsmiley: don't need to go to iloilo or bacolod to savor the taste of a chicken inasal. This is one of the reasons why I always book my flight to manila via kalibo (aside from the suman that's being sold at the airport which my grandma really loves)

If anyone's going to Bora this March 23-25, (fri-sun). I have room accomodations at Laguna de Boracay. I won't be able to use them so I'm selling them at a cheap price. PM me if anyone's interested!

One-Week kami dati jan.

Maluwag mga kwarto jan kaso sa likod yan. (Hindi Front Beach.)

Tricycle everyday.

I just came from bora. I stayed at the Boracay Regency. Really expensive but really a worthwhile stay. Its at the center of Boracay boat station two. and its an attraction as well. Meron bago ngayon with promo rates but i never ask how much is the cost. BORACAY PENINSULA is the new one. Ang ganda sa labas grabe pati exterior masasabi mong ka level ng iba. Ive been to seawind na rin but mas maganda sa Regency saka near sa gimikan. Wala pa rin pinagbago sa Cocomangas marami pa rin pokpok na locals. Medyo madugo nagastos ko kasi nagparasailing, jetski, banana boat and flying fish kami. Sarap ng parasailing, guys its really worth the price. Sabi ko nga nung nasa ere ako, grabe ang sarap ng feeling and di lahat na-eexperience ito. Sa Paradiso ang pinakamaraming seafood, grabe sa sarap ng sugpo na sa laki parang sugpo ang kakain sa kin. When you go to bora, never forget to eat at the famous baby back ribs in the island...GASTHOF! Its near the entrance of the d'mall and sa sobrang sarap nag-uwi pako ng isang slab sa manila na dinner ko ngayon. Ill go back couple of months from now. Last year ive been there thrice. Una sa mura lang dahil wala pako masyado pang gastos nun now sa maganda na. oo nga pala di na nagbababa sa station 2. sa bungad na lang and sa station one na lang. Pat Creekbar for reggae peeps, heHey Jude and Walang kamatayang SummerPlace pa rin ang maraming tao sa gabi.

just made reservation for regency for this coming april 16-18 ..mahal nga..... for a single room lang the cost is 13k excluding the airfare pa...we got the family room for a cheaper rate..its just 5283 per head excluding airfare.max of five person on a family room........not bad na rin...un lang