mga sir how much alam nyong pinaka murang room for 4 person sa bora. both aircon and w/o aircon. tsaka sir pakiplace na rin sana contacts kung may alam kayo. thanks.

and kung alam nyo no# ng boat to caticlan or kalibo.

nakuha namain is cebu pacific for 3500 round trip. pero inquire pa ako sa iba.

thanks.

mga sir how much alam nyong pinaka murang room for 4 person sa bora. both aircon and w/o aircon. tsaka sir pakiplace na rin sana contacts kung may alam kayo. thanks.

and kung alam nyo no# ng boat to caticlan or kalibo.

nakuha namain is cebu pacific for 3500 round trip. pero inquire pa ako sa iba.

thanks.

Villa De Oro at Station 2, rate is around 1.5 to 2k. Katabi lang ng nigi-nigi.

Or you can look into - www.boracaydirectory.com :)

• 2 weeks later...

to the mods: newbie here. pls transfer this if its not in the proper forum or topic thread. di pa po ako marunong.

ive got a question about bora lang.

where in bora is the best place to pick up chicks? yung tipong pwedeng i-take home kung saan kami naka-stay. preferebly hindi pro. katakot din kasi. meron din bang mga taga dun na willing to "gimik". where do they frequent???

thanks for the help if any!!!!

btw we'll be there with friends on Feb 15-19 :D

Mga pre, where planning to visit boracay three months from now and id just wanted to know if having a budget of P15k and for 3 days and two nights is enough...... that will be be for two person.. what will be the cheapest place to get some food in the area. i've heard that somewhere in station there's good but cheap place to eat. meron din bang place na pwede kaming bumili ng food to cook. like seafoods..ok lang bang pumunta around june?? thanks guys!!! :)

Mga pre, where planning to visit boracay three months from now and id just wanted to know if having a budget of P15k and for 3 days and two nights is enough...... that will be be for two person.. what will be the cheapest place to get some food in the area. i've heard that somewhere in station there's good but cheap place to eat. meron din bang place na pwede kaming bumili ng food to cook. like seafoods..ok lang bang pumunta around june?? thanks guys!!! :)

kasya na yan tol. buk a flite now sa cebu pacific so ul get a cheaper price. get down sa station 2, there are lots ok na place dun from 1.5-2k, depending on d season. meron ako stayan dun isla sumthing, ok naman, airconditioned. but if u want a secludes place, get down sa station 3 or 1, mas mahal lang sa station 1

Hope you guys can help me out on this...

I am planning a trip to boracay this June and some opinion regarding the resort we are going to stay in. We are currently looking at a few resorts, and I was wondering if anyone could help me out with choosing the right one. We are looking at either Dave's Straw Hat, Isla Gecko, Turtle Inn or Blue Waves Boracay. Though all of them have almost the same rates for Standard AC rooms, Blue Waves Boracay is located in Station 1 and is a beach front resort while the others are either in 2 or 3 and are non-beachfront resorts. Logic would tell me to go for Blue Waves, but I have been hearing a lot of good reviews about the others. Have any of you guys stayed in these resorts? Hope you guys can help me out... Thanks :D

i stayed there for 12days... (gastos grabeh, that time the dollar rates was too high)..

as in the whole Bora pinuntahan ko. its easy to go with station 1-6 (if im correct).

had bangka to go to other sides, snorkling, diving, also the cave pinuntahan din para sulit.

as far as i remmber we stayed in Morimar, nice place, so clean. just try to go for a house, a lil bit

cheaper rather to go in a hotel.

i attached here the pic to the cave and the beach (hope it permits).

:wub:

Boracay beach resort still the best resort for me. Beach front sea foods buffet meals at value for money from breakfast to dinner. It's the cheapest buffet in boracay. 5 star accomodations with veranda access to the pool. relaxing jacuzzi. very nice, friendly and pretty too. Can't wait to go back this summer.

i have been to bora... but not on a holy week...

been planning to go here on april 7, 8, 9 sat. til monday(since holiday and monday)

since we owned a travel agency... i got rates as low as 10T for roundtrip

airfare and hotel accomodation at boracay penninsula for 3days 2

nights...

prob. is dat most of my friends back out from the trip... too bad...

is there are any intersted people to go to bora on a Holy Week... PM

me... cyempre KKB....

iv'd been to bora sometime 3 yrs ago.. stayed there for 10 days..stayed at a resort hotel with my friends for 5 days (very expensive) afterwhich we had a chance to befriend (after drinking with him for 2 days) a local resident there doing those hena tatoos. He offered us to stay at one of their vacant bungalo house with cr (located nearby the resort as well) at a very cheap rate, saved us alot of money..Plus he get to tour us and show us the "fun things" in bora..

punta kami family this last week ng march

na-i book kami sa red coconut

ganda ba dun?

can you tell me san dun lapit me cheap but still delicious fud...at kung san magaganda puntahan na lapit din lang sa red coconut...

first timer sa bora...hehehe

very xcited na rin ako... :cool:

Guest Cleone

Made a reservation at Pink Patio (Patio Pacific) for four pax... mahirap ng maubusan specially during the holy week... can't wait to go to Boracay and drink Mocha Rum!!!

going again soon! wahoo! thank goodness for cebu pacific air's P1 flights! :) book now! you have til march 8.

The downside of that is the almost 2 hour trip by bus from Kalibo to Caticlan. IMO much better to take one of the smaller planes of Air Philippines or Seair straight to Caticlan.