I was able to try going to Bora by RO-RO last August. It costs a little less than 900 pesos one way per person from Cubao to Caticlan. We also stayed in a nice place in Station 2. Costs around 800 pesos per night. 2 beds, aircon, cable tv, ref and hot and cold shower. Not bad!

how long was the travel time? whats the name of the resort?

peeps,

finally confirmed our bora trip for me and my girl on Jan 12-14. Cebu Pacific roundtrip then we are staying at Nami. Was able to get the package at just P10500 per person all in. Ok na un diba? Questions I have to the people who have recently stayed in Nami are:

1. How accessible is it to the beach? Would you be able to walk from the hotel to the scenic elevator down to the beach?

2. How far is it to the gimik spots such as cocomanggas? (approx. how many minutes walk?)

3. Are there tricycles available once you get down to the beach from the hotel? Is there a road at the back?

4. I heard that there is a 24hr shuttle service that can take you to and from white beach, totoo ba to?

sana masagot nyo mga tanong ko mga bro. First time kasi ng gf ko punta sa bora kaya gusto ko memorable kaya nami kinuha ko :)

I was able to try going to Bora by RO-RO last August. It costs a little less than 900 pesos one way per person from Cubao to Caticlan. We also stayed in a nice place in Station 2. Costs around 800 pesos per night. 2 beds, aircon, cable tv, ref and hot and cold shower. Not bad!

Kindly add more details please.. like name of the place.

• 3 weeks later...
what resort and hotel would you recommend in boracay?

thanks.

If you're going there in the lean season, you can actually scout around for a place that will fit your budget and taste once you get there.

Definitely book in advance if you're headed out during the peak season.

I've so far tried the following places:

Red Coconut - http://www.redcoconut.com.ph/

Its a hotel type place. It has a pool, pretty decent rooms and a more or less affordable restaurant. You can also stay at their bungalow typr rooms behind the hotel.

La Carmela de Boracay - http://www.lacarmeladeboracay.com/

Sort of similar to Red Coconut. Just closer to the "mall" and places to eat.

• 2 weeks later...
peeps,

finally confirmed our bora trip for me and my girl on Jan 12-14. Cebu Pacific roundtrip then we are staying at Nami. Was able to get the package at just P10500 per person all in. Ok na un diba? Questions I have to the people who have recently stayed in Nami are:

1. How accessible is it to the beach? Would you be able to walk from the hotel to the scenic elevator down to the beach?

2. How far is it to the gimik spots such as cocomanggas? (approx. how many minutes walk?)

3. Are there tricycles available once you get down to the beach from the hotel? Is there a road at the back?

4. I heard that there is a 24hr shuttle service that can take you to and from white beach, totoo ba to?

sana masagot nyo mga tanong ko mga bro. First time kasi ng gf ko punta sa bora kaya gusto ko memorable kaya nami kinuha ko :)

Sa Nami ok na ok na yung 10,500.

can someone pm me how to take the boat to Bora from manila..thanks

if you're going to take the boat from manila, the best bet would be taking WG&A. the dock is at north harbor, beside the main HQ of the coast guard.

from what i remember, it's the only boat that goes to caticlan. negros navigation lands in iloilo city i think.

Well will be celebrating New Years in Bora again.... just wondering if any of you guys will be there around that time?

will be there dude. where you staying?

MBRS shipping at pier 8 north harbor, only 750 fare to caticlan. mon, wed, fri, leaves at 5 pm, arrives caticlan next day at 7am

ingat lang sa mga holdaper ha. tondo area yun. don't look rich when taking that route.

sino kaya pwede ko makasabay dito going to bora? pm me. basta weekend friday ang alis.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sa march naka book nako ng flight sa cebu pacific kasi nakuha ko pa yung go fares. Yun nga lang sa may kalibo nag baba pro ok lang kasi mura naman yung ticket sa iba kasi na sa 3500 na one way kaya sa cebu 1100 lang dont know kung meron pa kayo makukuhang ganun kasi nung 1st week ng January ko pa kinuha yun. Last year kasi 3 times kami nandun. Sa club 10 then seawind then sa regency....Cant wait to go back

Sa march naka book nako ng flight sa cebu pacific kasi nakuha ko pa yung go fares. Yun nga lang sa may kalibo nag baba pro ok lang kasi mura naman yung ticket sa iba kasi na sa 3500 na one way kaya sa cebu 1100 lang dont know kung meron pa kayo makukuhang ganun kasi nung 1st week ng January ko pa kinuha yun. Last year kasi 3 times kami nandun. Sa club 10 then seawind then sa regency....Cant wait to go back

yah! boracay is good for lovers and barkadas.....pero masyado ng commercial ang lugar na ito....actually nag pa adjust pa ako ng flight pabalik manila...wala na kasi akong magawa....anyway philippines has a lot of interesting places that you will enjoy....just check it out !!!! thru the internet and you will find one....

Hi guys, my friend's resort is still under construction. Hopefully it will be finished in time for the Holyweek. It's not yet open to public since it is booked for Family and friends daw muna. It's a soft opening muna so we can comment or suggest for further improvements.

It is situated at Station 1 and it is beach front. Just click on our temporary website so you can know more about it www.twoseasonsboracay.com

official website is still under construction: www.twoseasonsboracay.com/index.php

I'll be posting pictures from time to time. Hope you guys will book at Two Seasons soon. =)