What's So Special About Starbucks?

I like Starbucks simply because it happens to be there everytime i need a caffein wind up.

Why does it have to be starbucks? not necessarily but for one i always know what i'm getting... quality of the product for the price paid. of course there are better coffee outlets there depending on how much time you have on your hands and how much you want to spend.

but coffee is coffee right? WRONG! just like red wine is not just any wine that's not white. DUH!

ang nahalata ko lang sa starbucks nong unang bukas dito sa pinas naka dress to k*ll ang mga nagkakape. kaya natawa minsan ung frend kong balikbayan kasi sa us ang starbucks kapihan lang. hehehehe.

• 2 months later...
Whats so special about starbucks? im wondering why starbucks is a huge succes here in the philippines inspite of our economic crisis people are still speding hundred box just to get a sip of a special coffee..

tell me MTC members what's so special about starbucks?

It's associated to being a coño. Kapag nakita kang andun para ka daw bigatin. :lol:

Although their frapp is good. I'd prefer Seattle's Best Coffee. :P

i heard about how starbucks is huge in the philippines. despite of the fact that the crisis is like plunging deeper and deeper, people dont mind spending hundreds of pesos for coffee...

why?

umm... cuz its american. cuz its masarap (it is but u CAN live without it) and i guess it makes them feel as if they're among the upper class people.

its a bit expensive for a coffee..70 pesos for a small brewed coffee.. thats bullshit.. this is already equivalent for 2 meals for a typical filipino..

you actually pay for the ambiance here.. its like renting a public hotel room..though they should at least allow customers to sleep.. thats just a waste of money for ambiance..you could just go to a 5-star hotel lounge and its free..

its just a brand, why not go with the beans they're using!!!! Kng totoong addict k sa kape u would base a great coffee from the best roasted beans and a good water. For pipol who truly appreciate the art of coffee, im sure they understand what im saying.

i agree..dami dian pagkapehin mo ng kapeng barako from batangas ayaw kasi wala daw vanilla :grr: