N F L - National Football League

NYG have a chance to repeat .. BUT.. id say any team that makes it to the p'offs has a chance ... my tip is to look for the hottest team to make the p'offs .. team that rest players tend to get knocked out (it seems the rest does more harm than good) ... AFC dont count the Pats out theyre gathering steam and are looking to go on a roll ... so are the Colts .. if the Eagles win out their remaining games and make the p'offs .. theyd be hard to stop.. them and Carolina whos looking hard to stop ... with the way things are now .. i can see a Carolina vs Colts superbowl ...

• 3 weeks later...

just saw clips of Romo's postgame comments and I hate to say this Cowboys fans but it doesn't seem like this should be your guy going forward, that is, if you guys really want to move forward.

forget, for a moment, all the picks he threw or booboos he made in the years past.

Romo may have a bit of talent about him, he may even be good and not just a product of a good team with good pieces playing a good system.

that said, he just doesn't have the type of QB attitude that's necessary to get it done.

postgame, he weasled out a smile and a pat-your-back bro, "it's gonna be OK" line.

while it's nice to have a cool guy calling the shots, Romo's too cool that at times it smacks of plain, unadulterated indifference.

almost as if he couldn't really care less whether the Cowboys lost the game by 30 or 3 points.

Denim, you made a good jump on the niners bandwagon! :thumbsupsmiley:

Frisco might reap the benefits next season, I think.

The bad thing in the current playoff system.. Division winner with an 8-8 record going there..

and an 11-5 record finishing second in its division, did not..

Oh well...

This one may not be so nice:

2010 PRO BOWL to be held a week before the Super Bowl.

Edited by kingsville