N F L - National Football League

the only rub there is, they were on the cusp of stealing one with their best player on the sidelines.

sayang din yun.

you add this one with the loss to that one with the Cowboys where they ran the queer play in the dying minutes and you just have to ask:

"what's up, Marty Mornhinweg? have you been hanging around with Andy Reid's sons a bit too much?"

Edited by gift_of_game

Lane Kiffin fired by the Raidazz..

Al Davis said that Kiffin opposed the idea of picking JaMarcus. JaMarcus has a strong arm and a mobile QB as well, so it's not a bad pick.

But I'm curious, who did Kiffin liked? I would be soooo bummed if it's WR Calvin Johnson.

Anyway, these Raiders are total bummers nowadays. <_<

"The Raiders will be back! We will be back!"

eh...from back from what, exactly?

dead? their way past that.

(since he likes wearing those terrible leather jackets so much, I wonder if Davis would pass as "the Ghostrider" if you set his head on fire...)

it was amusing how ESPN was able to pick up a rather telling soundbyte prior to the introduction of the new coach.

Davis said, "Who do we have to introduce Tom Cable? Can you call -----? I don't really know much about him..."

Edited by gift_of_game