N F L - National Football League

diba ang topic d2 eh ang Cardinals, Steelers, Ravens and Eagle? Paano nman napasama ang Cowboys di2? F#ck the cowboys haters, kahit ano pang sabihin ninyo Cowboys is still "America's Team" :P

OTOH: what a great play, after a sack on Flacco then an interception and a sweet TD!!!!! :cool:

Edited by foxy_cleopatra

so what if it's America's team?

just goes to show how many dumb people are rolling with Jerry Jones and chewing up his merchandise.

great win by the Steelers.

we hope they beat the freakin' Cards to the ground.

diba ang topic d2 eh ang Cardinals, Steelers, Ravens and Eagle? Paano nman napasama ang Cowboys di2? F#ck the cowboys haters, kahit ano pang sabihin ninyo Cowboys is still "America's Team" :P

OTOH: what a great play, after a sack on Flacco then an interception and a sweet TD!!!!! :cool:

i cant believe the cards made it this far! from saling pusa in the playoffs to superbowl contenders (they only got in coz they were the best in a weak division). but anyways they're going to tampa. its gonna be a boring superbowl. the steelers will eat them alive (and their offspring too)!

yeah how did the cowboys end up becoming americas team anyways? if anything, it should be the redskins. they are the ORIGINAL AMERICANS!

i cant believe the cards made it this far! from saling pusa in the playoffs to superbowl contenders (they only got in coz they were the best in a weak division). but anyways they're going to tampa. its gonna be a boring superbowl. the steelers will eat them alive (and their offspring too)!

I think that's exactly what everybody's saying ever since they made it into the playoffs. First, it was that they don't stand a chance against the vaunted Carolina defense. They demolished Carolina. They then exposed one of the best, if not THE best, passing defense in the NFL in Philly. I actually rooted for the Eagles in that game. Now, am just thinking it would make a great story if Warner and the Cardinals do win the Superbowl. Who woulda thunk a team that has won a total of 2 playoff games in its entire history would ever make it this far.