N F L - National Football League

doc... yeah it was prior to that was a muffed int by asante samuels ... if he only caught that ... game would be over

but... even if tyree made the catch .. they still wouldve lost if plax didnt catch that game winning TD ...., that santy catch closed the game ... the helmet catch just extended a drive...

Edited by denimhead
  • 2 weeks later...

Bad day for ALL COLTS fan...COLTS officially released Marvin Harrison...

Lungkot tlg...kala ko magreretire cya as a COLT..haaaay....

Manning/Harrison 112 TD in 11 seasons....

wala n bang tlg Manning to Harrison connection?

pro hindi p tpos sana hwag cya mgsign s ibang team and ma realize nya na COLTS nlng cya maglaro ulit...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

Edited by bizquit22
  • 1 month later...
cutler to... (gulp) the Skins?

im betting for the Jets.

hey Dan Snyder, c'mon and get him!

LOL!

now that this thing's off the ground, I wager that Cutler's just using this to get out of Denver.

keep in mind, this was Shanahan's boy wonder/protege and when the long-time coach was let go, he probably got the sense of being less wanted/needed at Mile High.

of course, in the end, the initial trade talk involving Cassel all but confirmed it for him.

green bay? hmmmm.. is rodgers really that bad? :unsure:

nope .. but its the fanbase ... specially greenbay's a team owned by the city .. rodgers is tied to the coach .. and i dont think another season that misses the playoffs will help him keep his job

iggles from the look of things are standing pat this offseason ... but its still too early to tell

skins should keep campbell .. his arm may not be that flashy but he reminds me of a young mcnair .... with higher upside

• 4 months later...

not really ..... unless the birds go to a fulltime wildcat offense ... which is very doubtful

if yr refering to the personalities involved .. vick wouldnt/shouldnt dare say anything incendiary .. hes with the birds bec mcnabb asked for him to be there and a closer look at their contract its actually a 1 year contract with a 2nd yr team option .. birds can opt to drop him next year if he doesnt fit well

people are overlooking the fact that by taking vick the eagles take away prolly one of the best qbs in the market .. favre (and his flipflopping) being the top gun.. i can see a couple of good teams who will/might be needing a good qb by mid season

Guest megalodon
not really ..... unless the birds go to a fulltime wildcat offense ... which is very doubtful

if yr refering to the personalities involved .. vick wouldnt/shouldnt dare say anything incendiary .. hes with the birds bec mcnabb asked for him to be there and a closer look at their contract its actually a 1 year contract with a 2nd yr team option .. birds can opt to drop him next year if he doesnt fit well

people are overlooking the fact that by taking vick the eagles take away prolly one of the best qbs in the market .. favre (and his flipflopping) being the top gun.. i can see a couple of good teams who will/might be needing a good qb by mid season

Yup but he could be a running back much like Vince Young or perhaps a wide receiver. I mean both of them have the rare ability to pass and run.