Accountants\finance\auditors Etc.

new cpa pero wla pa me work!!!!!!

waaaaaaaaaaaa......

help me namn mga bro and sis. bka may available sa inyo!!!

Ryanarjay,

You looking for work? Try our firm. We're looking for new people to join us. If you are interested in tax work, I may even be able to help.

PM me if you are interested.

Hiya Quickie,

Yup, long time no hear... Kamusta na!!!

Ryanarjay,

You looking for work? Try our firm. We're looking for new people to join us. If you are interested in tax work, I may even be able to help.

PM me if you are interested.

Hiya Quickie,

Yup, long time no hear... Kamusta na!!!

long time noh? hehehe...pero heto...i'm back :cool: wala namang bago...ikaw, musta na?

new cpa pero wla pa me work!!!!!!

waaaaaaaaaaaa......

help me namn mga bro and sis. bka may available sa inyo!!!

Welcome ryanarjay!

Finally you found this thread. Congrats again! Just PM me your qualifications or better please try to send me your bio through this email address. chubby4dimples0525@yahoo.com

I'll try to ask some of our clients for opennings.

Edited by JhoyLkTian

How's everyone on this thread?

Just to point out my sentiments here. I just hope that we accountants or consultants realize the effects and rationale of these moves or motives.

Congress is acting on a bill to tax TEXT MESSAGING. Their reason is to collect revenues for the government. Their basis is the millions of subscribers of at least three networks multiplied by the number of text messages sent by the minute. True that even on a P0.01 per text sent multiplied by the number of subscribers, by the number of days in a month and wella you have instant cash for the government. But don't they realize also that there is already a double or multiple taxation now that may occur if they pursue this? The networks are already charged VAT for such text messaging at the rate of 10-% whether it's for prepaid or post paid. Those who are post paid subscribers would be able to vouch for this and find these in their statements.

Ironically, they have just made and passed a bill exempting DOCTORS & LAWYERS from VAT which is a 10-% business tax. Their reason is for the poor not to be burdened by the said levy. I have mentioned or discussed before in this same thread about my opinion regarding this. If they really want to be pro-poor then how come, groceries and restaurants where these same 'poor people' they identify are not exempt from VAT? To my mind and IMHO, the priviledge of the rich are still manifested in this move. Those that could lobby in Congress for removal of such VAT or taxes are those that have given priviledge to a few people and not for the common good. Sad, but this is the reality now.

Then comes the bill from Congress, that they are thinking of taxing text messaging. Text messaging that has become an alternative means of communication for most people from all walks of life in our country. Where the landline facilities have not reached, text messages have done fast and in real time (with exceptions).

My sentiments really. This is just MY HUMBLE OPINION. Thank you! :(

hey pre may bagong development...nde na text msgs ang pinagiinitan ngayon...apparently madami ang nag react sa tax ng text...kaya ang pinagiinitan nila ngayon ay ang pag lagay ng tax sa softdrinks at non-artificial juices which is to me very anti poor simply because most of the people who are buying softdrinks and artificial juices are the poor people...kaya nga artificial kasi nde nila kaya bumili ng tunay na juices...anyway ganun talga kaya dapat sinusunog na ang mga lintek na nangungurakot sa govt...kasi sila ang dahilan kaya lumalaki ang deficit..e we all know that whenever there are growing deficit for sure there will be new taxes to be given to the poor Juan Dela Cruz...anyway...guys tanong ko lang pano ba mag bayad ng dues sa PICPA?? tska san ba pwedeng mag complain kapag ang binayaran kong subscription sa kanila ay walang dumating kahit isang issue?? salamas sa lahat at wag masyadong mandaya ng taxes...

hey pre may bagong development...nde na text msgs ang pinagiinitan ngayon...apparently madami ang nag react sa tax ng text...kaya ang pinagiinitan nila ngayon ay ang pag lagay ng tax sa softdrinks at non-artificial juices which is to me very anti poor simply because most of the people who are buying softdrinks and artificial juices are the poor people...kaya nga artificial kasi nde nila kaya bumili ng tunay na juices...anyway ganun talga kaya dapat sinusunog na ang mga lintek na nangungurakot sa govt...kasi sila ang dahilan kaya lumalaki ang deficit..e we all know that whenever there are growing deficit for sure there will be new taxes to be given to the poor Juan Dela Cruz...anyway...guys tanong ko lang pano ba mag bayad ng dues sa PICPA?? tska san ba pwedeng mag complain kapag ang binayaran kong subscription sa kanila ay walang dumating kahit isang issue?? salamas sa lahat at wag masyadong mandaya ng taxes...

@blankface,

grabe talaga. when will our law makers really do things right? it's a pity we have the best brains but ??????.

just try to get in touch with picpa. please check the telephone directory for the numbers and they will gladly assist you.