Accountants\finance\auditors Etc.

Good evening peeps!

@freelicker,

Call ako diyan sa EB. Manila based ako para sa office ko. Yap I agree siguro dapat may Accountant's EB.

@ginny,

Ganda naman ng AVATAR mo. Musta na? Hrap kasi magpost kaya eto padaan daan din lang.

@quickie,

wawa ka naman. bakit ganun wala bang 30-day notice for resignations sa inyo?

Hey Synch,

Welcome to the thread. :) Not all Accountant/finance/audit/tax practitioner is nerdy and boring. Some actually leads double lives :lol:

Seriously, in the firm I work with there are actually very few of the stereotype thick glasses, silent type of accountants. Most of the accountants here are actually fun to be with (they even came up with a pretty decent music band :cool: ). Maybe it's time we got people of the profession together to show them just how fun we could be!

Jhoy,

Manila? :) Kaya pala sa Boardwalk and punta mo. :lol: One of these days, I should pass by there. I'm working in Makati. :)

Quickie,

Di bale, proxy ka sa EB. We'll just dedicate the first round to you. :) Better yet, we'll just e-mail the pictures. <_< inggit!!!! :lol:

@quickie,

wawa ka naman. bakit ganun wala bang 30-day notice for resignations sa inyo?

Jhoy

2 wk notice lang ang required by law dito. the employer can't force you to stay longer than that...and ung bago mong employer ndi ka rin nila pilit na kunin ka agad...btw, pls. PM me ur cp#...thx!

synch

welcome to our munting thread ;) u'll be surprised, we, accountants are one of the least boring ppl alive :cool: yes, our work may be boring, pero sa pagka-boring ng work natin, we make up for it sa life natin outside of work :P

freelicker

tama bang inggitin pa ako :( pero cge po...first round's on me :D pero kayo muna bayad :lol:

Good morning ladies & gents..... hope everyone is having a great morning...

can I ask a favor in behalf of one of our members, Sentinel? .... he wants to give a special Mom's Day gift for his wife.... could we help him do it?

Hereunder is his request......

I want to give my wife something special this coming mother's day celebration. I wanted her to win the Manila Bulletin's "Funny Mommy" award. Wala kasi akong pambili ng gift sa kanya so I decided to try my luck by participating in this contest. Please vote for my wife, Nancy, in Manila Bulletin's Funny Mommy award. Tell some friends also from MTC to do the same. Just type the following in your cell phone:

MB (space) funny mommy (space) your name (space) number 4 then send to 2299 for both Smart and Globe users only.

in his behalf, i thank you in advance ladies.............

Good afternoon people!! :)

Sorry I got sidelined for a while. I was tapped to help out in watching over the canvassing of votes in our town. Medyo magulo kasi and my brother (who is running for councillor) asked me to be his legal counsel. Hectic and sometimes scary, but worth it (he won :) ).

Hope you people had a better week than I did cause I sure as (beep) didn't get much rest. :)

picked this up from an announcement thread.. maybe we can help him and his friend out...they need blood donation.....

Posted by lenguaestofada

Posted: May 13 2004, 11:17 PM

MTC Manyak (Trainee)

Group: Regulars

Member No.: 44,300

Here are the latest details:

Patient's Name: Jaime Guzman

Contact Person: Karen Guzman

Hospital: PGH, Manila

Room: 653

Needs: Lot's of RBC and Platelets

Interested Parties can contact Karen directly, just pm me for her cell number.

Please guys we really need your help... Thanks in advance!

Guest ONEknightSTAND

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY...

:) ASSEMBLY TIME:

5:00 a.m. May 29, 2004, SATURDAY

:) ASSEMBLY PLACE FOR THOSE JOINING THE RACE:

WHISTLESTOP Jupiter St., Bel-Air, Makati City (Beside Sid's Bar)

:) JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK TO POST YOUR CONFIRMATION :)

YOU are cordially invited to be a part of THE FIRST JOINT PROJECT of some of the most prestigious houses of MTC:

Panget People, United Colors, Da Moobs Crew, MTC Bad Boys, KaMaNaVa and Alabangerzzz

The overnight affair will start on 29 May 2004 SATURDAY at PhP 500/head

If you will be bringing children:

Children below 10 years are free of charge.

Children 10 years and above will have to be paid in full.

The Php 500.00 is inclusive of:

Entrance Fee/head.

Swimming.

Food and Drinks.

Tent Accomodations (10 persons per tent.)

Moderator's Note: Edited based on new directive

Edited by Macy

Race from Makati To Nasugbu via commuter Jeepney!

Are you up to it???

Need a new Thrill???

Are you ready???

AMAZING RACE 2!...

Bigger... Better... Faster... Meaner...

May 29-30 2004

MUNTING BUHANGIN

NASUGBU, BATANGAS...

ASSEMBLY PLACE:

WHISTLESTOP Jupiter Street Makati City 5:00 A.M.

The Second Cumming is near!

For only Php 500 Overnight...

More details in the next few days...

Edited by Macy