Accountants\finance\auditors Etc.

Good morning pips!!

Jhoy,

Oks lang. :) I may be a partner but I hate to act like one. Kaya biro nila ako daw ang groovy na partner. B) But when I get serious, they are all intimidated daw. :unsure: I wonder why? :lol:

Ginny,

Boldstar ha!! Pwede bang mag-apply na manager? :rolleyes: Di kaya, make-up artist na lang. :lol:

Sinnerman,

Where's the bio? Hehehe send mo sa e-mail ko or send it to the office. Tambayan ko ngayon is Malate, Decades to be specific. Maraming friends kasi don. :lol: Se you there if it is not too far for you.

Quickie,

Don't worry it happens to most people when they get pressured. :lol: You should have seen me in Decades. :blush: Itaktakwil ako ng firm namin if they found out half of what I've been doing there. :lol:

Hi go_bill!! Welcome to the place!!

Wala ba tayong EB para sa mga kapropesyon natin?? :)

Good morning peeps! How's everyone today?

Quickie - aga mo gumising ha? ;)

@ JHOY - aga ba? naka-ibang time zone kase me eh...and i've been sleeping early na rin :D sarap pa rin matulog! :P musta ka na?

@ go bill - welcome to our thread! sana nga matapos mo na rin mga yan!

@ freelicker - ganun ba? party animal ka pala ;)

Good morning pips!!

Jhoy,

Oks lang. :) I may be a partner but I hate to act like one. Kaya biro nila ako daw ang groovy na partner. B) But when I get serious, they are all intimidated daw. :unsure: I wonder why? :lol:

Ginny,

Boldstar ha!! Pwede bang mag-apply na manager? :rolleyes: Di kaya, make-up artist na lang. :lol:

Sinnerman,

Where's the bio? Hehehe send mo sa e-mail ko or send it to the office. Tambayan ko ngayon is Malate, Decades to be specific. Maraming friends kasi don. :lol: Se you there if it is not too far for you.

Quickie,

Don't worry it happens to most people when they get pressured. :lol: You should have seen me in Decades. :blush: Itaktakwil ako ng firm namin if they found out half of what I've been doing there. :lol:

Hi go_bill!! Welcome to the place!!

Wala ba tayong EB para sa mga kapropesyon natin?? :)

freelicker,

Guess it's better to be groovy than be 'GRABE'. ;) Better to find an outlet for stress than keep it in and come out like Mt Pinatubo. We all have our hang-outs, hang-ups, don't worry that's why we're all bonded here at MTC.

quickie,

That's great at least you get more rest by sleeping. Ok lang me thanks! Just killing time right now.

go_bill,

Welcome to this thread!

SA LAHAT NG NAWAWALA -----

HOPE YOU'RE ALL DOING GREAT! ;)

JHOY

i love to sleep! dati nga when i was working really long hours while at public, i'd rather sleep than eat! kase at least ung pag-kain, pwede mong gawin kahit working ka, pwede pa rin ung multi-tasking, eh commitment ung pagtulog eh, kung tulog ka, tulog ka.

ako rin, mejo slow sa work. but i'm not complaining. till next quarter close uli! :D

Good morning Peeps!

@quickie,

Yap I agree with you. I also like to sleep more than eat but at times, I just sleep on an empty stomach. It's even said that we must at least spend 1/3 of our lives sleeping, 1/3 eating and drinking the right stuff and exercising and 1/3 enjoying simple things and simple pleasures. That is why I have always found K-I-S-S as my guiding principle in life.

K-I-S-S stands for K-EEP I-T S-IMPLE & S-WEET......

HAVE A NIZ DAY!

Good morning Peeps!

@quickie,

Yap I agree with you. I also like to sleep more than eat but at times, I just sleep on an empty stomach. It's even said that we must at least spend 1/3 of our lives sleeping, 1/3 eating and drinking the right stuff and exercising and 1/3 enjoying simple things and simple pleasures. That is why I have always found K-I-S-S as my guiding principle in life.

K-I-S-S stands for K-EEP I-T S-IMPLE & S-WEET......

HAVE A NIZ DAY!

JHOY

hmmm...dapat ata masmarami ung sa enyoying the simple things and simple pleasures ah! :P

KISS okay yan ah :cool:

have a good wknd!

It's another weekend!! :lol:

As much as I would like to keep things simple, it just keeps piling up. Sometimes I just want to get a flamethrower and burn everything on my desk. :lol:

But you guys are right, it's best to stick to the basics rather than get mired in the complications of life. :) Have a nice weekend guys!! I'll be going to my favorite bar tonight to have a couple of bottles and have a nice time. Hope you guys have you're hang outs too tonight! :) If not, you're welcome to come to mine at Decades Malate!!! :lol: (plugging ba? :blush: )

It's another weekend!! :lol:

As much as I would like to keep things simple, it just keeps piling up. Sometimes I just want to get a flamethrower and burn everything on my desk. :lol:

But you guys are right, it's best to stick to the basics rather than get mired in the complications of life. :) Have a nice weekend guys!! I'll be going to my favorite bar tonight to have a couple of bottles and have a nice time. Hope you guys have you're hang outs too tonight! :) If not, you're welcome to come to mine at Decades Malate!!! :lol: (plugging ba? :blush: )

freelicker

have a good wknd! o, wag masyado inom ha...:rolleyes: baka saan ka na umuwi nyan or sino maiuwi mo nyan or sino makauwi sa iyo nyan :lol: ingats!

POST-ELECTION EB ... let's go Single's, falcon's, QC Chapter, Isko&Iska, 36 and up, Maynila Chapter, Makati Chapter, Ex-Sems, United Colors, Women of MTC, PP, MTC Bad Boys, DMC, Wolves, Call Boys/Girls .... Everybody's invited!

Firealessandra will be celebrating her birthday with us .... kaya tara na! EB na!

May 15, 9 pm Sibil Bar and Restaurant, Tomas Morato, Quezon CIty

Php 250/head

Good evening peeps! Hope everyone's having a great time!

@fhm 1

It's great of you to have openned this thread. Now we realized that there are quite a number of Accountants here in MTC. :)

@quickie

It's a brand new week and a brand new month. Hope you'll have a great one. :)

@freelicker

Hope that in one of the EBs we would meet. Based on your postings you often stay with the Malate area. Well, I also visit the places along the Baywalk area. :)

@macy

It's so nice of you to drop by and wish each of us here a great week ahead of us. Hope you also have a great week ahead of you! :)

Guest ginny

Good morning fellow accountants! ;)

Grabe.. ang alam ko nagpost ako dito last week eh.. nawala din pala.. :rolleyes: <_<

Mukhang padaan daan na lang mga tao ah.. wala bang latest chicka? :unsure:

@quickie

It's a brand new week and a brand new month. Hope you'll have a great one. :)

Jhoy

a brand new week and a brand new month indeed! hay...okay lang naman work...kainis lang coz one of the ppl in my group is leaving eh wala pa syang kapalit so nakikinita ko na na ako gagawa ng work nya until we find a replacement <_< oh well...

sis ginny

yup, u didn't miss much kase the board was down nga most of the time...musta na?

freelicker

honga dapat mag EB din tayo! kaso d ako maka-attend eh :cry:

Edited by quickie