Accountants\finance\auditors Etc.

Yap hirap talaga. While everyone's having their fun time at the beach or elsewhere, I am here and will be here in the office doing what I can do under the circumstances.

JHOY

try not to think bout that na lang kase lalo ka lang mafrufrustrate...SMILE! :D

blankface

cool ka lang dude! pero teka, tama bang pinagagalitan ka rin ng staff...aba, staff lang yan ah! hehehe...

JHOY

try not to think bout that na lang kase lalo ka lang mafrufrustrate...SMILE! :D

blankface

cool ka lang dude! pero teka, tama bang pinagagalitan ka rin ng staff...aba, staff lang yan ah! hehehe...

don't worry, kaya nga JHOY ang user name ko para yan na lang isipin ko. ;) B)

musta sa lahat ng nag-susunog ng kilay para matapos ang deathline (ay deadline) pala. :)

Yay!!!! It Friday nanaman. :D I can go out and drink my heart out. :lol: Seriously, I need a break so if anyone is interested to join me in Malate, I'll be at Decades (Nakpil cor. Ma. Orosa) with some of the guys from Makati.

Ginny, Sinnerman, Quickie and all you other guys out there, you are welcome to join us there :mtc:

Yay!!!! It Friday nanaman. :D I can go out and drink my heart out. :lol: Seriously, I need a break so if anyone is interested to join me in Malate, I'll be at Decades (Nakpil cor. Ma. Orosa) with some of the guys from Makati.

Ginny, Sinnerman, Quickie and all you other guys out there, you are welcome to join us there :mtc:

@ freelicker - kung malapit lang me eh andyan na ako :cry: enjoy na lang po B)

@ ompong - op cors, welcome na welcome ka rito! :)

OO nga pala, I just remembered, anyone really looking for a job in a firm to engage in Tax & Corporate Services? :) We're hiring people to work as Senior Staff (2 to 3 years experience) up until Manager (5 to 6 years experience).

The need is rather urgent kaya "first come, first served" :)

Guest ginny

Good morning mga kakosa.. dami kong back read ah.. :P

Kamusta ka na sis quickie? Ako, di na gano busy ngayon.. pwede na mang-asar ulet.. :D

Freelicker at blankface.. ang ringkols... wag na i-emote mashado ang galet. Ako dito, sila ang namamatay sa inis. Pag nagagalet ang boss.. nakatitig lang ako sa kanya.. as in deadma.. hay nako.. asar talo lang yan.. ;)

Hello ompong, sinnerman and jhoy! ;)

Hullo mga Pips!! Ang init sa labas!! :)

But a beautiful day to come to office in order to chat with you guys!! :lol:

Wag lang mahuli ng mga bossing! :)

But seriously, the surprising thing about today is that there are still very few work piling up on my table. Just queries to be answered and a few research work to be done. ;) Kaya nga ba ako kinakabahan. :unsure: Parang mamaya biglang dagsa ang trabaho. :(

Hullo mga Pips!! Ang init sa labas!! :)

But a beautiful day to come to office in order to chat with you guys!! :lol:

Wag lang mahuli ng mga bossing! :)

But seriously, the surprising thing about today is that there are still very few work piling up on my table. Just queries to be answered and a few research work to be done. ;) Kaya nga ba ako kinakabahan. :unsure: Parang mamaya biglang dagsa ang trabaho. :(

hi freelicker! yeah i know the feeling...kaya nga kanina, parang d ko na-eenjoy ung wala akong ginagawa coz i know na matatambakan lang ako later on. hay...