Accountants\finance\auditors Etc.

Sa isang External Auditor, kulang pa ang pagiging graduate ng Accounting degree, dapat licensed ka.

Bawal ang mag-external audit na walang license, ok?... :grr:

Ngayon, meron din tayong mga internal auditors. These people are hired by the company themselves. Preferably, licensed din dapat sila. Pero sakaling hindi afford ng company, the practice is they hire non-CPA's, to the extent that they hire non-accounting majors. :goatee:

tnx a lot for the info.next time ulit pag may question ako ha. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

:) siyanga pala, i manage some businesses on the side.

If you know of anyone who has trucking requirements, PM me.

If you happen to know anyone who is into exportation and importation, my brokerage firm might be of help.

a comensurate commission awaits you. :thumbsupsmiley:

Hello peeps, I took up Bachelor of Science in Accountancy and i wasnt able to pass the CPA Licensure Exam. I presently working in a callcenter. I am happy the way my career is doing but still I still dreaming to be a CPA. Maybe you call help me , i have few questions ok?

1. Can i still eligible to take CPA exams, if i took it 4 times already? What should i do?

2. What is the best Review center or school?

3. How much is the fee?

4. Still matching type?

5. Pede pa ba ako humabol ngayon?

I hope someone can answer my queries... Pm me .is ever..

Thanks mga peeps. Someday I will be a CPA....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

just got hold of this thread...im a CPA working as an IT auditor in a big bank....and most of my peers/co-workers are looking for a change in scenery...may ideas ba kayo kng san pdeng mag apply?

hehehehe...

congrats and welcome sa profession pra sa mga newly passed CPA!!!

Hello peeps, I took up Bachelor of Science in Accountancy and i wasnt able to pass the CPA Licensure Exam. I presently working in a callcenter. I am happy the way my career is doing but still I still dreaming to be a CPA. Maybe you call help me  , i have few questions ok?

1. Can i still eligible to take CPA exams, if i took it 4 times already? What should i do?

2. What is the best Review center or school?

3. How much is the fee?

4. Still matching type?

5. Pede pa ba ako humabol ngayon?

I hope someone can answer my queries... Pm me .is ever..

Thanks mga peeps. Someday I will be a CPA....

i can answer this one...hehehehe

1.yes you still can. i think you have to enroll to a refresher course....

2.it depends on the specialty...i still believe that its 90% student,10% review school...

3.i think a review course would cost less than 10,000.

4.yes....

5.sa may exam ka na humabol....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello to the "MONEY" peeps here! ;-)

Who knows? ;-P

Should you have a need for an SMS/text-based application software or know of someone/companies interested in such, I am just a PM away. ;-) I am an independent reseller for the product ... we can work on some kind of referral fee (on a closed sale). ;-P

Hey, we don't know everyone ... this is where the 6th degree of separation comes into play ... ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

hello everyone! good thing there's also a thread for accountants, finance people and auditors! i'm also a CPA and currently a senior manager for internal audit of a diverse group of companies involved in the real estate business (housing and business parks), financial services, investments, property management and off-shore banking.

UST graduate, batch 98. :D

• 1 month later...
Pinoy ang top placer sa recent Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Exams conducted worldwide.

Kasama ko siya sa work...

So young...

She's only in her twenties...

Astig! :cool:

wow! congrats to her. i also passed the november 2005 cia exam same batch as her. baka pwede patanong, kung kanino nya nakuha yung scores nya? puro passed lang kasi yung nakalagay sa letter ko for parts 1 to 3. binibigay lang ba yung results sa mga nagta-top? info would be appreciated. pa-pm na lang. thanks. :)

balita ko rin, taas ng pass rate ngayon ng philippines! galing ng pinoy! :thumbsupsmiley:

3 ata topnotcher na pinoy...

yung #1 saka yung isa, galing sa firm namin...

yung isa galing sa kabilang firm...

Congratz din sa iyo...

I know they informed her of her ranking.

They invited her to grace the awarding ceremonies to be held in Texas!... :goatee:

yup. that's the "price" for the william smith gold award (given to the topnotcher), an invitation to the iia international conference where she will be recognized.

brod, nasa accounting firm ka ba? ey, kpmg o pwc? taga-pwc ako dati, some years ago.

galing talaga ng mga pinoy. un nga lang mga kumpanya ang nakikinabang sa galing ng mga taong nabanggit dito. if only they knew how to use their prowess to really better their own life, family and loved ones' than just making some company richer through their God-given talents.

there would always be captains and there would always be second mates. the captains direct and play the economy while the second mates, play by the rules of the economy...

if only...