Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

they keep on re scheduling it, its a boxing match i seriously hate that fool dana white , im crossing my fingers hope k1 buys pride then make a deal with hbo , then the fertitas wil fire danas ass that would be sweet. So you wanna be a f#&king fighter ? hahaha

Edited by rudepnoy4

Hello,

Im new here..actually Im half new in the Phils,originally from Germany i came here last year september and now staying for good..I spent a lot of time living in HK before..now residing in Manila..anyway Im teaching and practising Hung gar kuen and taiji..Hung Gar is a southern chinese style..famous through the movies about Wong Fei Hung (i have to tell that Jet Li didnt perform any Hung Gar in the once upon a time in china series)..hung gar can be seen in the old shaw brothers flicks by Lau Kar Leung..Lau Kar Leung is my grandmaster...you can find more infos on my homepage www.martial-club.com

Hung Gar emphasizes on bridgearm and strong stances,lots of applications since we use our forearms a lot..

Im having a hard time to find material for a wooden man or even finding a wooden man (like in wing chun)..

well,I PM´d one of the members now and hope for a posetive reply...

looking forward for good disscussions on any kind of martial arts

I watched the live UFC at metro walk last saturday and it was really awesome! there's a different excitement and my adrenalin comes out watching this show! i remember the sparring we did during college when i trained under Mr. Hong, the korean taekwondo trainer of Mon del rosario. such a good trainer but i don't know if he's still here in the phils. ! i'd like to go back training one of these days to a good training fight club! any recommendations makati or fort area?

I've been collecting some of the best MMA fights recently.

Sylvia got owned by Couture because he never expected Couture to dominate a stand up game. Sylvia never gets respect because he is too cautious on the way he fights unlike other MMA fighters.

I prefer Pride FC than UFC. UFC matches are being done in the US which provides the rules. Just like the post above, there are no soccer kicks, stomp kicks, knee to the head, these are specific to Pride because it is being held in Japan. Pride 33 was recently concluded in Las Vegas last Feb 24, and there were a lot of upsets. Gomi submitted to a gogoplata, Silva being knocked out because the rules that benefit them are considered foul in american soil. I just hope that these two guys get their act together when they come back on future Pride events.

Talk about Pride and UFC feud, I still want to see Liddell vs. Silva even though Silva lost to Dan Henderson. I want them to fight in Pride Rules. This favors Silva a lot. Pride was made for Silva. We know that Silva can't compete in the Octagon - He was KOed in this first match in the Octagon by Belfort if I'm not mistaken.

Next UFC event would be on April 7, UFC 69: Shootout, GSP, and Diego Sanchez would be the crowd drawer for this one.

Next Pride FC event would be on April 8, those who have confirmed are Mark Hunt and Tatsuya Kawajiri. I hope Minotauro fights in this PPV :) Fedor will not be fighting in this card I think.

My bro said that he saw an article where Dana white was quoted that he would try to sign Fedor to UFC. that would be sweet

This would suck. The best of the best in the heavyweight division can only be seen in Pride :) He would totally own UFC and set records all over like being the longest reigning UFC Heavyweight Champion ever. :P

Edited by pr0nmast3r
This would suck. The best of the best in the heavyweight division can only be seen in Pride :) He would totally own UFC and set records all over like being the longest reigning UFC Heavyweight Champion ever. :P

i cant find where i read it but lord fedor said he doesnt like ufc , if pride goes down i hope k1 or hbo buys them

i cant find where i read it but lord fedor said he doesnt like ufc , if pride goes down i hope k1 or hbo buys them

werdum just signed with ufc if cc is willing to fight werdum that would be sweet, i just have this strong believe that cc will never beat big nog hope im wrong though and werdum is a slick mofo in the ground . you guys notice cc drops hes hands everytime he goes for a high kick

Hope Fedor changes his view on UFC.

After all, Fedor versus Mirko would simply rule!

Lets all pray for pride to get that tv deal back and yakuza to give pride one more chance not to go public about it then we will see cc vs fedor in the same org and same result haha words on the street cc was sent to expose ufc that a no3 pride fighter can destroy any ufc hw , somebody explain to me whats behind cc using pride theme as his entrance song on his first ufc fight whats your opinion guys or better yet let k1 buy pride then well see le banner fight cc again

No Spike TV. but it is being aired over RPN9.

:)

When i look back at UFC 67, I find it funny that the Pride theme song is playing while Cro Cop is making his entrance.

Sinadya ba to? :D

nobody knows but why would cc use that? , i look at it as cc is trying to represent pride ano sa tingin mo bosing?

Edited by rudepnoy4