Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

I think GSP would beat Hughes in rematch..wasnt too impressed with Hughes in that fight. Dont know bout Franklin / Silva rematch. I hope Franklin wins :D

Crocop will be future UFC heavyweight champion. He wont fight like Sylvia did. It looked like Sylvia wasnt even trying to throw a punch or kick or something. My bro said it looked like it was fixed lol.

msayadong ilang n sumipa dhil ishoot agad sya n randy!...

mas mukhang striker c couture s laban nla khapon eh!...

mas malaki lng tlga ung puso n randy to win and show the whole MMA that despite his age he can still bring it all on!.... :cool:

the NATURAL owned sylvia... :P

may pag ka angas kasi konti si sylvia e...

and another thing sylvia was BOOed by the fans when he said that he has an "injury" of some sort..

3 old timers.... 3 big winners...

nagbabalik na mga veterans ng ufc...

but still cotoure is in his tip-top shape i guess.. and sylvia was somewhat stuuned when he got the hook from the natural..

kaya parang na frustrate na sya ng todo..

well better luck next time... that goes to sylvia fans.. :P :evil:

I really wanted randy to lose to tim cause i have this very very bad feeling this will be cro cops or mma 's most vicious Ko when he fights randy for the belt . but Lord Fedor proved it that cc cant handle non stop pressure so that can be a good game plan for the natural

couture is old he wont be able to put pressure on crocop all day like fedor did. crocop will be the one putting all the pressure on couture not the other way around. Couture knows crocop is a better striker than him lol

im just saying putting pressure on cc relentlessly is the only way randy can win , i dont think randy can submit him or gnp cc, and good lord randy just dominated a giant freak just to prove that age dont matter give him a break for stepping up to the plate

Edited by rudepnoy4

The key for Couture to beat crocop is to take him down and keep him there...

Something tells me tho that Couture wil agin surprise us in this fight... Since he is a very cerebral fighter

But lets not count out crocop and that left high kick that can end a fight in a snap of a finger

cc' s reflex is way fast now even big nog had hard time putting him down, just like everyone say in this forum dont count the natural out hes good in making game plans, just dont fight cc the way he fought timmy cause he will lay in the floor half lifeless in less than 5 min

Crocop is no sylvia. He will come after you right from the bell. he wont just stand there in front of u and wait to get hit like sylvia did.

Im no crocop hater even though he kick one of the superstars of my school but cc only gets aggresive if he knows hes fighting someone below the level of his striking watch the hunt fight he was backing up all the time. cc reminds me of the young pedro rizzo only with high kick and great reflex

Captain America has this habit of shocking people. He did it when he handed Vitor Belfort his first loss. He did it again when he outstruck Chuck Liddell. He did it yet again when he made Tito Ortiz cry. And the latest is this one when he outclassed that slouch Tim Sylvia.

Although even with all that behind him, I am not counting Mirko Crocop out - because no one should dismiss a fighter with that kind of knockout power. The fight between these two would be historical and I will not miss it.

Edited by RustyXIII
mirko would k*ll couture

I love randy but couture would be too much for him

and fedor would absolutely steamroll anyone in the UFC roster

on paper, mirko is really the favorite

pero ilang beses na tayo sinorpresa ni randy?

i goota see this one

i just hope randy would not get hurt

hahah