Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Another win for Chuck Liddell against Tito Ortiz.

Maybe a match against Rampage Jackson is coming sooner than expected.

And the Dean of Mean TKOs Forrest Griffin!

rampage jackson demolished liddell the first time they fought

gulpi as in gulpi! :D

crocop will have his ufc debut on ufc 67

matt serra is just plain marketing and hype

obviosuly, hindi dapat siya ang panalo dun sa final match ng ultimate fighter

Matt "The Terror" Serra?

Or si Forrest Griffin?

Well, the biggest weakness (and probably the only one) of The Iceman is matching up with a heavier but explosive powerhouse. That is Rampage Jackson.

But anyone who can beat Randy Couture twice is capable of getting an escape win against Jackson.

Never count a striker/knockout artist out!

Brandon Vera vs Mirko Cro Cop? Interesting but hopefully Vera becomes a champion first since it is too early for hi, to go up against a killer like Mirko...

Rampage will go up against Marvin Eastman...

Anderson Silva will defend his title against Ultimate Fighter winner Travis Lutter...

George St. Pierre (GSP! GSP! GSP!) will fight Matt Serra...

Mirko Filipovic will also make his UFC debut...

Any wagers on the GSP-Serra and Silva-Lutter fights? Speaking of Vera vs "Cro Cop"? I don't know. Mirko has been quite devastating in Pride and K-1 ... did any of you see how he demolished Vanderlei Silva? In the UFC, as a heavyweight he can give Silvia a good run ... however, there are talks he might move down in weight into the likes of Anderson Silva and Liddel. That's one mean guy

Brandon Vera vs Mirko Cro Cop? Interesting but hopefully Vera becomes a champion first since it is too early for hi, to go up against a killer like Mirko...

Rampage will go up against Marvin Eastman...

Anderson Silva will defend his title against Ultimate Fighter winner Travis Lutter...

George St. Pierre (GSP! GSP! GSP!) will fight Matt Serra...

Mirko Filipovic will also make his UFC debut...

Rampage beat Chuck very badly last time they fought in Pride.

Brandon Vera has transferred to Pride, it is unclear which division he will fight in. I think this is a risky move for him...if he fights in the HW class, he faces much bigger opponents and better strikers like Alistair Overeem, Roman Zentsov, Gilbert Yvel and Aleksander Emenlianenko, grapplers like Nogueira, Fujita, and Werdum, and of course the champ Fedor Emenlianenko.

If he fights in the lower weight class (205) he faces Shogun Rua, Vanderlei Silva, Ricardo Arona etc...

Brandon is good, and I'll always root for him, but the fighters in Pride are of a higher caliber than the ones in the UFC.

randy is fighting sylvia thats what i heard crocop will just walk through any hw in ufc and as for quentin vs chuck i think rampage can take lidells punches for god sake he took 20 knees from wandy the last time . whos f#&kin excited for wandy vs hendo 2 i am who watched their first fight hendo was the first one to drop wandy hendo got beat up pretty bad but cmon he just saved vitors ass from embarassment with a 2 week notice though you guys should see wandy face after that fight luha na mata sa bugbog

• 2 weeks later...

I saw UFC Fight Night, and Heath Herring looked terrible. Herring had absolutely no defensive skills, thus allowing Jake O'Brian to take him down repeatedly. There just isn't any depth in the UFC heavyweight division (even with Mirko Cro Cop debuting at UFC 67). Rashad Evans scored a devasting knockout win over Sean Salmom, as Evans connected with a high right kick to the side of the head that left Salmon motionless in the ring for over 5 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...
crocop's debut would be more exciting if he was given an opponent with a solid credentials. di ko kilala yung kalaban eh

that fool really showed no interest on everything as if he doesnt wanna be there . i just hope big timmy beats randy so randy doesnt have to fight crocop cause its not gonna be a pretty sight to see

i dont know about chucky eating rampage though for me i still believe its not really about how quentin fights that fool can take chucks punches, how many knees he ate from silva before he gave up ? if page doesnt get lazy with training he should be ok with their rematch , but we never know its a fight game