Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

^^ wala SpikeTV sa Pilipinas.. Sayang!

Bakit kasi meron pa part 3.. Bugbog na bugbog naman si Shamrock sa 1st 2 meetings.

baka daw kasi makabawi pa sya...... hehehehehehehe hindi nya pa natatanggap na talo sya kay ortiz, kaya dapat yung laban nila will end with a K.O., yung tipong may tulog talaga para walang palusot :D

UFC 64: UNSTOPPABLE – Sunday October 15 at 10 am LIVE via satellite from Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, Nevada only on Pay Per View.

Get tickets now! Available at Selected SM Cinemas and Pay per view providers.

Call Hotline nos: 831-7000 loc.2671 and 897-0646 for more details.

participating cinemas:

SM North Edsa - 929-5452,

SM Cebu –032-231-3876,

SM Megamall – 633-1901,

SM Southmall – 806-6888,

SM Sta. Mesa – 716-1416,

SM Fairview – 935-0749,

SM Manila – 523-9240

Sm Mall of Asia – 556-0104,

SM Davao – 297-5500,

SM Pampanga – 963-7681,

SM Clark 625-5844,

SM San Lazaro – 786-2488.

Or you may subscribe to DREAM Satellite Pay per view.

jesus christ did you guys see the fight ? it reminds me of silva rampage fight? ace looked like he just learned to strike 2 days ago his nose shifted to the right pretty bad

Yup! Anderson was able to keep that Muay Thai clinch on tight despite Ace's larger size! As for his nose...well, I'm glad it wasn't anything more serious...he ate some knees that would have knocked the teeth out and fractured the skulls of everyday people.

• 2 weeks later...
My heart goes to the truth pinoy power of course but i dont know if brandon ever fought someone as slick as mir on the ground i just hope he doesnt get taken down lay and pray win decision for mir

Amen to that bro, lay and pray fights are horrible...but I think the truth will hold his own against Mir on the ground, people have been raving about his ground game...he just hasn't had the chance to show it because of his standup skills. Randy Couture has said that Brandon is a excellent wrestler and he is a two time Pan American Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Champion under Lloyd Irvin so I think he'll be ok on the ground...

Hopefully this will be the sight we'll be seeing after his fight...

Any thoughts on the Monson/Sylvia fight? I think Jeff could beat Sylvia in submission wrestling, but in MMA Tim will either win via points by using his height/reach advantage, or even possibly KO Monson (although this might be a stretch since the Snowman does have an ok boxing record and has incredible heart)

post-96683-1162657316.jpg

i cant really see monson taking this one , but fight is a fight the way i see it sylvia will just bully him around, theres no decent hw fighters in ufc right now except vera and andre. LHW Mark my Words Michael Bisping will knock chuck liddel out be fore chuck retires

Edited by rudepnoy4

i know i cant be better with randy but i just dont get the idea of tiring chuck first then take him down i think your just giving more time to ktfo your ass i say take him down right away ala arona style then keep him in there maybe win wit a cut which sucks or decision my mind says poster boy charlie will win but my heart goes to tito specially what he did to those poor tuf3 guys in the end of the night tito still a winner jenna jameson waiting for some good ol ground and poundin