Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Rickson Gracie on Vanderlei Silva

How did you face his (Vanderlei's) challenge, for the Pride belt?

I see that, for his being valiant and having attained and outstanding position, he has the need of always being ready to fight. It is no news to me that he is ready to challenge me, or that he is ready to face anyone else. The things any champions says are intended to defend them or show their intention of fighting whomever they deem a profitable opponent. In reality I don't think Wanderlei is in a position to think he is the best. To me, regardless of my adversary, I would only like to have a good promotion and take part in a good event. I'm just hanging out and waiting to see what comes along.

http://www.graciemag.com/?c=152&a=3601

thats too hardcore!

nope, that's PRIDE FC

Edited by Larry

i just realized this

will chute boxe still be as strong as they were, now that soccer kicks, foot stomps, knees on the ground will now be outlawed?

it will be a very different style of chute boxe for sure?

rudepnoy you train at CB right? are they training differently?

alright here's a question

you're with your GF and 3 dudes come up to you in a dark alley

one of them says we're gonna rape you both, you just have to decide who goes first.

what do you do?

here's a pic of the 3 dudes to help you decide:

http://www.sherdog.com/_images/pictures/32/31963.jpg

alright here's a question

you're with your GF and 3 dudes come up to you in a dark alley

one of them says we're gonna rape you both, you just have to decide who goes first.

what do you do?

here's a pic of the 3 dudes to help you decide:

http://www.sherdog.com/_images/pictures/32/31963.jpg

baby, once that dude with the mohawk haircut start doing missionary on you slap him a triangle those other two guys the one with no front teeth, and the one that keeps on doing that wrist rolling thing let them have it pls. Those guys are cool, then ill Run from those motherf#&kers like i never run before in my life. hahaha s@%t i wanna see what you guys gonna do

for me if they take out the knees thats not mma anymore. since the chute boxe gym opened here in LA i only see the curutiba guys (wandy and the gangs) like 4 times they just do like 2 week seminars thats it .Chute boxe LA got their own set of instructors. and yes they do all that stuff in the gym but mostly real fighters train for that program i just train jiujitsu and muay thai . I think wandy and those guys will still be the same, but definitely they lost some advantages . i think they gonna rely more on the thai clinch now , cause most amercian and jap fighters got no answer to that.

I see, they'll unify the rules. CB will lose some of its advantages I guess.

This thread gets alive if there are fights.. UFC 69 and Pride 34 are on consecutive days so I guess thread will be alive during those days. I'll probably be out during that week. So I might post on the 10th or the 11th!

Cheers!

Take them away then walang ng difference ang 2.

very true

but the bright side is we're finally going to see who will be the best of the best (except for the HW division of course) without anyone giving excuses that the rules were different and all that