Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

UFC didnt buy PRIDE. Ferttita brothers bought PRIDE. I think it's Zuffa, who also owns a majority of UFC.

1 fight left on the contract of Fedor sa DSE. Rumors say that Fedor will have a long term deal with Bodog.

How about the likes of Big Nog and Barnett. Nog can't fight in US coz of his eye and Barnett's problem with the UFC.

I don't know. What do you think?

Mino and Barnett will just stay and fight and Japan I guess

Sucks for Mino to be almost totallly blind in one eye

igor vs.wandy seems even at this point, Igor might a bit too old and slow for Wandy, but without knees and stomps I guess Igor can make something of it.

I retract my statement

Mino is signing with UFC

as stated by Dave Melzer

look here

if this pushes through.

UFC will become what pride was about 4 years ago, with crocop and mino cleaning house. I don't think even randy has a chance with Mino. Sh!t even a truck couldn't k*ll Mino.

great thread, glad to have found it. No one talking about GSP-Serra? Must be a foregone conclusion.

Nog to UFC is really something if it goes through. Can't imagine who would challenge him in the UFC right now.

serra doesnt deserve to be talked about

:thumbsdownsmiley:

i was never impressed with this midget

matt serra is a decent fighter, that fool is no joke in the ground . But i still think Gsp is too much for him .

if big nog goes to ufc then cc is in trouble i would love to see him rematch cc and werdum this time no pain meds before the fight . i just hope he gets his clearance to fight in nevada cause i heard hes almost blind on one eye

who's mino never heard

Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Noguiera<<

i just hope he gets his clearance to fight in nevada cause i heard hes almost blind on one eye

yeah something like 80% blind in one eye.

Dana White might think of something to go around this though.

While this is good, I hope that Zuffa doesn't turn Pride into a B-League, while UFC gets all the big name fighters, Pride gets the tomato cans.

f*Ck!

amazing main event, didn't think it would end that way but f*ck!

other fights:

Diego vs. Kos turned out the way I expected, Kos won and punked Sanchez and a very bad fight to watch, but I'm glad Diego lost, I hate that stuck up bitch.

A revelation for me was Huerta. That dude can bang! Solid punch after solid punch, this kid will go far. Garcia was a tough bastard too.

One thing that struck me about this UFC was they had HEATH HERRING in a preliminary bout! WTF is up with that? Heath Herring was once a top ten heavyweight in PRIDE, and had a number of pretty good victories there, now he's in a PRELIM BOUT!? this is a guy who, arguably, can beat Tim Sylvia.

Welterweight sure is shaken up huh?

exactly

Diego got exposed as a one dimensional fighter with no heart.

GSP got the shock of his career

Serra is champion but who knows for how long, I personally think that Hughes will wreck him.

then you've got BJ Penn, Karo, Shields, Kikuchi, and Aoki.

it's wild at 170 now!

Too bad GSP will get a rematch and Hughes won't get to fight Serra.

Huerta is a good fighter, but e got exposed early in his career when Melvin Guillard beat the tar out of him in an 8 man tournament.

Speaking of Melvin, I was so disappointed that he got submitted by Stevenson like that, he didn't even get a good strike in.

GSP got the shock of his career!...n letting his guard down enabling the right hooks of serra to connect!....

did u guys able to watch huerta vs garcia!?... ryt smacking from the 1st rd til d end!... NOW thats a dog fyt ryt der!... hehe.... :thumbsupsmiley: