Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone here bummed out of the supposed Khabib vs Tony Ferguson fight but Ferguson got injured and Mx Holloway stepped in, its the second time these two guys were supposed to fight but got cancelled, the first fight Khabib got over dehydrated, I mean i like Max holloway but im more excited about Brian ortega fighting either one of them than this match up.

it could have been worse.. i still cant wait for this fight.. who u got? khabib or holloway?

True. Khabib all the way haha, he's so conditioned and very focused now, the ufc fight camp is really helping the ufc athletes in terms of health and proper weight cutting. Come to think of it max is a better grappler than Tony ferguson, although brian ortega i think is superior compared to both of them in terms of grappling, it would be interesting to see how khabib can impose his grappling on a fighter with a bbj pedigree like brian

P#tang$na! Postponed na naman. I was looking forward for this f#&king fight. My money's on the Hawaiian. He's gonna use his height and length to keep Nurmagomedov at bay. Nurm is gonna chase him on the octagon all night long and Max will be peppering him with jabs.

Edited by will robie

lol... they should just hand khabib the freakin belt! corny.. nainjure nanaman...

It's gonna be Pettis vs Nurm. Dos Anjos took him down easily and dominated him. Nurm beat Dos Anjos. Holloway TKOd Pettis. Boring fight but if Pettis keeps his distance using his kicks, he may have a chance.

Edited by will robie

It's gonna be Pettis vs Nurm. Dos Anjos took him down easily and dominated him. Nurm beat Dos Anjos. Holloway TKOd Pettis. Boring fight but if Pettis keeps his distance using his kicks, he may have a chance.

But remember what khabib did in his last fight against Edson Barboza, which arguably edson being the best kicker in the ufc, at any weight class

But remember what khabib did in his last fight against Edson Barboza, which arguably edson being the best kicker in the ufc, at any weight class

Loved that match. Shows how a great wrestler can stifle a great striker.Eagle Khabib reminds me of a young GSP, hungry and always ready to impose his game.

I love watching Max fight, he got on another level since that fight with Conor, but I give him slim chance of winning this time with such short notice.... but I have seen crazier s@%t in the UFC and if he pulls this off then I will not be surprised either. He has nothing to lose and everything to win.

Good card by the way. I would to see how Joanna will come out this time. She got owned real bad last time.

Which is why I said Pettis may have a chance. I didn't say he was gonna beat Nurm. If there are two fighters whom I believe can beat Nurm, it's Ferguson and Mcgregor. You also have to remember that Nurm decisioned Barboza while Ferguson finished off Barboza via a submission in the second round. Ferguson is well rounded and clever. Ferguson can beat you standing or on the ground.

nurmagomedov vs iaquinta for lightweight title. still going to watch it.. coz next ppv worth watching will be whitaker vs romero II and miocic vs cormier june and july

http://mmajunkie.com/2018/04/dana-white-declares-khabib-nurmagomedov-vs-al-iaquinta-lightweight-title-ufc-223

So Iaquinta is finally fighting for a title. My bad on my previous post. Got me more excited this time. Wanted the guy to win in TUF, now he got one up over Mike who beat him in the Finale. Good luck to KN and Al.

Edited by startoffbeat
  • 1 month later...

miocic vs cormier heavyweight championship

whitaker vs romero II middleweight championship

covington vs rda interim welterweight championship

holloway vs ortega featherweight championship

dillashaw vs garbrandt II bantamweight championship

nice matches!

miocic vs cormier heavyweight championship

whitaker vs romero II middleweight championship

covington vs rda interim welterweight championship

holloway vs ortega featherweight championship