Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

I think he's like MJ when MJ's dad died....he no longer has the purpose or drive to continue....

but now that he is gone, the division is wide open -- Justin, Dustin P., Tony F even AL IAQUINTA who withstood Khabib for the full 5 rounds can now become champs!!!

My theory is that Khabib will comeback to box mayweather. Lol i know but he only said I'll never comeback in 'this' octagon without my father.

With regards to lightweight, i would love to see Tony as a champ since he pretty much wiped out the whole division while Khabib was inactive.

• Like (+1) 1

My theory is that Khabib will comeback to box mayweather. Lol i know but he only said I'll never comeback in 'this' octagon without my father.

With regards to lightweight, i would love to see Tony as a champ since he pretty much wiped out the whole division while Khabib was inactive.

btw MICHAEL CHANDLER (I think he is from Bellator) is now in the UFC so he may get a shot at a title shot really soon...

Khabib Mayweather can be a big fight provided tapos na yung covid 19 virus....lugi yan pag walang audience...hehe

I can pick him beating Floyd in a boxing match

btw MICHAEL CHANDLER (I think he is from Bellator) is now in the UFC so he may get a shot at a title shot really soon...

Khabib Mayweather can be a big fight provided tapos na yung covid 19 virus....lugi yan pag walang audience...hehe

I can pick him beating Floyd in a boxing match

I like Chandler pero unfair sa ibang top contenders kung title shot agad siya within lets say two fights.

Lol with Khabib I dont think he can match the diversity of Floyd in boxing, Khabibs boxing style is like Hatton. and they also have to make the fight interesting like making them wear an mma gloves or something haha.

I like Chandler pero unfair sa ibang top contenders kung title shot agad siya within lets say two fights.

Lol with Khabib I dont think he can match the diversity of Floyd in boxing, Khabibs boxing style is like Hatton. and they also have to make the fight interesting like making them wear an mma gloves or something haha.

he's highly regarded sa BELLATOR AFAIK...hehe

would it ALSO be nice if Khabib fights Manny Pacman in Boxing as well.....

I wonder now whats next for Khabib pero if he's going boxing, tuloy tuloy pera niya, haha

huh?

Khabib beats mayweather in boxing

maybe you're new here kid

a 50yr old mayweather would school Khabib in boxing

as much as a 50 yr old khabib would school a prime maywether in MMA

boxer vs mma fighter in a streetfight, I'd go for the mmafighter

Michael Chandler is a former Bellator Champ, but there are levels to this

he beat Bendo a former UFC champ but I don,t see him beating any of the UFC top 5 lightweights

Even in his prime he could've been competitive but not UFC championship material

• Like (+1) 1

huh?

Khabib beats mayweather in boxing

maybe you're new here kid

a 50yr old mayweather would school Khabib in boxing

as much as a 50 yr old khabib would school a prime maywether in MMA

boxer vs mma fighter in a streetfight, I'd go for the mmafighter

Michael Chandler is a former Bellator Champ, but there are levels to this

he beat Bendo a former UFC champ but I don,t see him beating any of the UFC top 5 lightweights

Even in his prime he could've been competitive but not UFC championship material

maybe so but I have always find Mayweather really over rated, LOL but you maybe right, he may school Khabib on boxing....

who do you pic though on the PACMAN versus MACGREGOR fight?? boxing that is....both can punch hard and is capable of KO's....

sa Bellator, I hope MVP or MICHAEL VENOM PAGE lumipat sa UFC.....lol

A bit sad Anderson Silva lost what could be his last fight. A match he was actually winning until he got caught in the last few seconds of the third round. Fearless recklessness in the 4th cost him the match. Shades of how werdum lost his title to miocic. If it were a three round fight he could have probably gotten the W.

Still at 45 he still able to display some semblance of his legendary moves. If this is the last thanks for the memories to one the GOAT of all time.

I highly doubt khabib vs mayweather would have serious talks, much less a negotiation from the fight happening.

floyd is driven by the purse and furthering his legacy as undefeated, but Khabib's drive was more of being the greatest to come out of Russia. money isnt even secondary to him. between getting a trillion dollars or taking his Dagestan team with DC into the 96Chicago Bulls of the MMA world, he'd even pay up to choose the latter.

besides, Khabib's the P4P and GOAT.contender of the MMA, but his boxing isnt the top 5 of the UFC. just doesnt have the same speed and snap as GSP's or Diaz's.

(I mean how good was GSP? with freddie roach??? that was the perfect animal)

I feel the eagle will be back.

re Chandler. nah. Dana will always have the one that sells more in mind vs who's more deserving. he wont hold him back, kahit may iba pang nakapila uunahin nI Dana white yan. four wins probably, Dana will push him into the championship fight. I mean look what he did to Brock???

maybe so but I have always find Mayweather really over rated, LOL but you maybe right, he may school Khabib on boxing....

who do you pic though on the PACMAN versus MACGREGOR fight?? boxing that is....both can punch hard and is capable of KO's....

sa Bellator, I hope MVP or MICHAEL VENOM PAGE lumipat sa UFC.....lol

pac, hands down. pretty obvious floyd played connor by draining him. Pac's stamina can go the distance. the irishman just doesnt have the lungs for it, not enough arm strength to hit and defend all 12rounds.

besides, connor uses his legs and toes to get a good uppercut bwelo; kinda hard doing that wearing boots.

put it this way: google says Keith Thurman is one of the hardest hitters around. Pac wasnt even fazed. lol. how much more for a 2nd time fighter.

• 3 weeks later...

pac, hands down. pretty obvious floyd played connor by draining him. Pac's stamina can go the distance. the irishman just doesnt have the lungs for it, not enough arm strength to hit and defend all 12rounds.

besides, connor uses his legs and toes to get a good uppercut bwelo; kinda hard doing that wearing boots.

put it this way: google says Keith Thurman is one of the hardest hitters around. Pac wasnt even fazed. lol. how much more for a 2nd time fighter.

yes but he was Knocked out cold by a Mexican Senior

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
1 hour ago, dlastknight said:

Im more excited about the co-main and the under cards for these ppvs. Rose vs zhang, justin vs chandler, hooker vs islam, and the return of khamzat

Same.... but I expect usman vs covington 2 will deliver again... ufc 269 is also stacked... with masvidal and edwards being the one i look forward to... 🍗🍗🍗🥤

8 hours ago, Singkit aj214 said:

Same.... but I expect usman vs covington 2 will deliver again... ufc 269 is also stacked... with masvidal and edwards being the one i look forward to... 🍗🍗🍗🥤

Also excited with the 3 pc and a soda combo😆 but its still long ways to go for 269 i hope none of them falls out the card

3 minutes ago, dlastknight said:

Also excited with the 3 pc and a soda combo😆 but its still long ways to go for 269 i hope none of them falls out the card

Praying to MMA Gods no one gets injured... there's just something we all look forward to watch when you know its a real personal hatred between the 2 fighters

Edited by Singkit aj214