Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

To those of you who dont know the king of MMA, and those of you who think no one can beat Lesnar because of his size watch these clips.

Fedor fights guys bigger than him all the time. Notice in those videos how effective this guy is as a striker and a wrestler. I do not see how people can say Arlovski was winning the fight before fedor got a lucky knock out punch. It was barely 3 minutes, and both fighters were measuring up each other, look how accurately that punch was delivered in arlovski,s jaw. If he had been lucky enough to get up from that one, Im sure Fedor would have knocked him out still in the long run.

Edited by dragonei
To those of you who dont know the king of MMA, and those of you who think no one can beat Lesnar because of his size watch these clips.

Fedor fights guys bigger than him all the time. Notice in those videos how effective this guy is as a striker and a wrestler. I do not see how people can say Arlovski was winning the fight before fedor got a lucky knock out punch. It was barely 3 minutes, and both fighters were measuring up each other, look how accurately that punch was delivered in arlovski,s jaw. If he had been lucky enough to get up from that one, Im sure Fedor would have knocked him out still in the long run.

Thanks for the links, Prof. Wala ba Affliction sa Balls or Skycable?

Much as I'd like to see Emelianenko beat the s@%t out of Lesnar, I don't think he could easily beat Lesnar. If you saw Fedor's fight with Arlovski, Arlovski was leading on points coz he fought smartly since he was taller and had an obvious reach advantage until he made the foolish move of going for a knee to the face, which was telegraphed and was met by a punch which knocked Arlovski cold. Had Arlovski continued to fight the smart fight, he could have won by decision. If Lesnar will fight smart against Emelianenko like he did against Mir, I see a Lesnar win.

yup, gone are the days when styles makes fights, now it's gameplans makes fights

Fedor fights guys bigger than him all the time.

I do not see how people can say Arlovski was winning the fight before fedor got a lucky knock out punch.

not really boss, Fedor fought Matt Lindland who is a natural MW in Bodog chief, he also fought a Monster Randleman who was stockier than him but Fedor had a reach advantage (although that Kimura half a minute after being piledriven into the canvass is the sickest)

people say that AA was winning since he was more aggressive in the opening & exploited his reach advantage, he just got caught in the moment and tried a fancy flying knee from a distance that can be telegraphed.

don't get me wrong boss, i'm a Fedor fan, and as hardcore as they come, but AA had a legit chance of beating Fedor in that fight only if he stuck to the gameplan. ^_^

not really boss, Fedor fought Matt Lindland who is a natural MW in Bodog chief, he also fought a Monster Randleman who was stockier than him but Fedor had a reach advantage (although that Kimura half a minute after being piledriven into the canvass is the sickest)

But when did lesnar fight somone at least equal his size or bigger? Fedor dismantled choi and wasted Sylvia with ease. I do not think he will have a problem adjusting to lesnars size. Besides, its not that Fedor hasn't fought anyone like Lesnar, its more of Lesnar hasn't really fought anyone like fedor. He fought an aging Randy Cotoure, who is obviously finding it hard now to condition himself. He fought a mediocre champion like frank mir who previously beat him previously. IMHO other than the fact that I want somebody to shut lesnar up, Fedor really has nothing to gain from fighting lesnar. Fedor will ass rape lesnar like a biatch.

And yes, one of Fedor's best arsenal is his ability to recover. Actually, choi was pounding his face hard with those lunch box fists, and his face was already bruised badly, but still he managed to dismantle him quickly in the first round. You can slam him, bruise him, or even cut him bad but this guy will keep coming after you. If I could give him a nickname Id call him the terminator of mma.

BTW, do you guys notice how calm his facial expressions are all the time?

people say that AA was winning since he was more aggressive in the opening & exploited his reach advantage, he just got caught in the moment and tried a fancy flying knee from a distance that can be telegraphed.

don't get me wrong boss, i'm a Fedor fan, and as hardcore as they come, but AA had a legit chance of beating Fedor in that fight only if he stuck to the gameplan. ^_^

Yes, but it was barely the opening minutes of the first round and it was too early to tell who was leading. Its kinda like that mayweather hatton fight. In the opening round Hatton was more aggressive and dominating mayweather. But that fight could have also ended in that round if hatton was caught in the chin. Then people would have said "oh hatton was winning that fight, Mayweathe just got lucky with that punch, and Hatton simply did not stick with his gameplan". But that was his gameplan, to bullrush his opponent and dominate. Eventually he got figured out, and got knocked out in the later round. I really thought that was arlovskis game plan, to keep aggressing the more technical fighter to ruin his composure. If he survived that round, fedor would still have figured him out (as he always does with previous opponents), adjusted, and get the knockout eventually.

Dana white has every reason to go after Fedor. UFC is the best MMA promotions, and they need to sign in the best in the MMA business.

Guest megalodon

If Fedor can use his speed and have an excellent take down defense, I can see him win. Brock is no slouch when it comes to power so Fedor has to use his speed. If Emelianenko had the Lyoto Machida or Chuck Lidell type of escaping from clinches or from take down predicaments and use his hand speed, Fedor could win by KO.

^^^

If you fight fedor standing up toe to toe, he will knock your ass out cold. If you take him to the ground, he will either submit you or pound your face. There are only a handfull of fighters that are both effective on the ground and standing up, the other one is GSP but Fedor is of course more superior. Most fighters prefer to one-dimensional. If you are a stiker, you just concentrate to be an effective striker and defend yourself against being taken down. If you are a wrestler, you just concentrate to become a better grapler, and defend yourself against strikers. This is the reason why chuck lidell's career ended the way it did. He was an effective stand up fighter, but because he is one dimensional, his style became too easy to figure out that even mediocre fighters could beat him at his own game. Plus Lidell never tried to evolve into a complete fighter, lately he became more of a brawler rather than a tactician. He did not utilize his kicks and foot work like he used to.

The reason why fedor is on top of this sport is because no one can really figure him out. Heck, this guy wears a blank face when he is fighting. He is undoubtedly the most intelligent fighter out there. He knows how to calculate a fight. Just look at the way he fought Sylvia, Fedor took that fight like he said to himself "Ok Im gonna finish this guy in 36 seconds. Sylvia could have lost by a knockout in that fight, he was hurt with those blazing hands, but still managed to cover up to protect himself from the onslaught. Other fighters would have kept punching to get the knockout, but by then Sylvia would have been given time to recover into a better position. Now notice how Fedor intelligently anticipated for him to do what he did, because as soon as Sylvia turned his back, and ducked (which I thought fedor expected sylvia would do), he quickly mounts into a rear naked choke position and thats all she wrote.

WTF? Shaq on MMA? So whats the deal? Dana white will give him a title shot on his first fight, because he is popular and it would make an attraction? I hope this is one terrible joke, because I do believe that lesnar did not deserve the title shot he got. The only reason why it happened was because it would have made money. I understand that the UFC is about businesses, but if this will be a continuing trend MMA will become less of a sport and more of a freakshow.

Partly the reason why Lesnar behaves like a spoiled brat is because the UFC did spoil him quite a bit. Ang dami dami dyang contenders na hindi man lang makakuha ng televised fight man lang, tapos si Lesnar komo sumikat lang sa wwe, bibigyan agad ng title shot. For me dapat pagmultahin ng malaki si lesnar. Heck White kicked sorbal out of the UFC because he continued choking his opponent after the referee stopage, then went out to bash the audience. It may be a little too much to do the same to lesnar, but he really should be thought a lesson or two. Its fighters like lesnar who will make MMA a freak show rather than a sport.

Like shane carwin said, he may wear the belt around his waist right now, but it does not mean he will get the recognition and respect a true champion has. Its the sponsors and most of all the fans that pay his bills, without them this chump would end up being a bouncer at a titie bar. Its ok to trash talk and even get involved in a little tension before the fight because it sells ticket. But at least have the good decency of showing a little class after the fight. Even Tyson who initiated a press conference brawl with lennox, ended up being magnanimous in his defeat after the fight. He would later on acknowledge that Lennox is one of the best boxers in the world, and that he has a lot of respect for his mother. Lesnar should have done something similar lalo at siya pa yung panalo.

IMHO the sport does not need champions like Brock Lesnar. And I will bet the fans dont want a champion like him. Sure people will continue to watch his fights and subscribe to PPV, but only because theyd love to see him get his ass raped by a better fighter. Iba pa din yung having people to watch your fight because they support you win or lose. Just like Chuck Lidell.

White should really get fedor to sign in the UFC. He should do it at all cost even if it means sucking Fedors balls

Edited by dragonei

i'm sorry boss but i like Brock the way he is right now, a pompous dork as you say ^_^ he just makes it interesting when he fights, he's got skills if you ask me, but the attitude has to go, although his attitude doesn't really affect the growth of MMA in getting sanctioned by the whole 50 states of the US, or even getting accepted worldwide.

the story with Babalu is different chief, he kept that anaconda on David Heath even after Heath tapped and Mazzagatti was commanding him to let go & was trying to break the hold. White had him expelled of the UFC because he doesn't want to get caught in a controversy in case David Heath files attempted homicide on Babalu. and to quote Dana White:

"completely unacceptable. This is the fight game and s@%t happens. But no way can you do what he did."

"I think you saw the response from the fans. Babalu was a fan favorite. They turned on him immediately."

White didn't want any fight related deaths in the UFC thats for sure, but talking smack to a downed opponent and the fans after winning doesn't really hurt that much, if you ask me it just adds more publicity for the org, and a lot of other fighters can ride on that publicity.

I'm not just so sure ha... but there was an interview with brock after his lost to mir, it seems that the way he said something and dana commented on it... it was like it was brock who asked for a title a shot right away...Parang ganun... anyway still brock better learn from GSP... to give respect no matter what.. why after all respect can never amount to any money...I mean hindi mababayaran ng anu man salapi ang respeto...

We really can't blame Brock why he sais those things about Frank because Frank also sais a few things about Brock before the fight.

Magkaron kaya ng part three ang rivalry nila?

Now that Kimbo Slice is in the Ultimate Fighter, I really hope he and Brock could fight soon.

Sana kunin na rin ni Dana white si Bobby Lashley and itapat din sya kay Brock.

These two black dudes have a really godd chance on defeating brock.

I hope that these heavy weights could be matched up with Brock inside the UFC octagon:

Fedor

Shane Carwin

Antonio "Minotoro" Nogueira

Chiek Congo

Cain Velasquez

Mirko Cro cop

i'm sorry boss but i like Brock the way he is right now, a pompous dork as you say ^_^ he just makes it interesting when he fights, he's got skills if you ask me, but the attitude has to go, although his attitude doesn't really affect the growth of MMA in getting sanctioned by the whole 50 states of the US, or even getting accepted worldwide.

the story with Babalu is different chief, he kept that anaconda on David Heath even after Heath tapped and Mazzagatti was commanding him to let go & was trying to break the hold. White had him expelled of the UFC because he doesn't want to get caught in a controversy in case David Heath files attempted homicide on Babalu. and to quote Dana White:

"completely unacceptable. This is the fight game and s@%t happens. But no way can you do what he did."

"I think you saw the response from the fans. Babalu was a fan favorite. They turned on him immediately."

White didn't want any fight related deaths in the UFC thats for sure, but talking smack to a downed opponent and the fans after winning doesn't really hurt that much, if you ask me it just adds more publicity for the org, and a lot of other fighters can ride on that publicity.

Cant blame Brock how he acted after the fight! Do you really think Mir talked a lot of s@%t just to "Hype" the fight?! Don't think so... He was talking smack because he thought he could beat Brock again! Brock was so pissed! I mean I would be too... some fool talking s@%t about me! Just makes you want to pummel that guy! Right!? :thumbsupsmiley:

Same thing with the Marcus Davis vs. Dan Hardy fight! Dan Hardy was talking a lot of s@%t about Marcus Davis, after he won he wanted to hug Davis who shrugged it and told him to f#&k off! When interviewed by Joe Rogan he apologized and said he was just "Hyping" the fight?!? WTF Plastic! If Dan Hardy lost!? Do you think he would still apologize for all that s@%t he said!? Don't think so... :hypocritesmiley:

Perfect example BJ Penn! Thou he's one of my fave fighters he talks a lot of s@%t before fights! Loves to talk Big! When he defeated Sean Sherk he apologized and said he was just "Hyping" the fight! But when he got whooped by GSP what did he do!? Accused GSP of greasing!!! :hypocritesmiley:

Now regarding the Babalu choking incident! His eyes were closed when he was choking out Heath so he didnt see him tapping so the referee had to jump in and break the choke... It was Joe Rogans fault accusing Babalu deliberately holding the choke too long!? Wala investigation o suspension?! Hindi binigay win bonus nya! At wala rin naman hearing na ng yari?! Wala due process! Feel lang ni Dana White tanggalin sya kaya ayun ban na sa UFC si Babalu! Biased Masyado ehto si Rogan and we the viewers are easily swayed by his comments! Dapat Neutral sya! Parang nung huling UFC 100, Allan Belcher got "robbed" WTF!!! It was clearly a Sexyama win after 3 rounds!!! Tapos masyado pa nya "Hyped" yung rubberguard and 10th planet JJ kasi dun sya nag train! tsk tsk :thumbsdownsmiley:

Tapos ngayon si Dan Henderson! Tinitira ng mga Bisping fans! After the KO di na daw dapat nag dive punch/forearm si Hendo!? Baka kung anu na daw ngyari kay Bisping, head injury/ brain damage daw! WTF! MMA ehto hindi Chess! Kung ayaw nila maasaktan! Huwag na sila mag MMA db?! Mag Chess o Dama nalang sila sa bahay nila! :hypocritesmiley:

Yeah I know, Im not actually suggesting an expulsion for Brock, but definitely he should be disciplined. Otherwise MMA will just be human cockfighting that earns the mainstream. Undeniably, Dana spoiled Lesnar a bit, by giving him a shot at the title. I know Mir started the trash talk before the fight, and fueds off the octagon makes fights more interesting. But the feud should have ended after the fight. Parang si Ken Shamroc at Ortiz, nagkaayos din sila after Ortiz defeated shamrock in the third match. Its one thing to lash on your opponent while he is down, but to flip on the fans, to insult the sponsors that pay your bill, and to humiliate your wife on PPV TV is something where lines should be drawn. We all love villain characters. Heck I love Mayweather when he assumes the role of the villain in all of his fights. But in as much as he is a trash talking punk, he is still a respectable athlete.

But like I said, people will still buy tickets to see his fights only because people want to see him get ass raped. And when that happens, I will bet he wont be as sellable anymore. Lidell was still sellable when his career was already on its twilight. I bet he can still sell tickets doing nothing on the octagon.

Now that Kimbo Slice is in the Ultimate Fighter, I really hope he and Brock could fight soon.

I hope that these heavy weights could be matched up with Brock inside the UFC octagon:

Fedor

Shane Carwin

Chiek Congo

Cain Velasquez

Mirko Cro cop

Kimbo chief? are you serious? he got defeated by a LHW and if not for the ref he should've been defeated by JT Colossus in the 2nd round previous the Seth Petruzelli fight

Kimbo's overhyped chief, Bas Rutten said that Kimbo changed and he doesn't follow instruction, and that will cost Kimbo his fights and will just make him a mediocre fighter

now the others you've mentioned the one's that are suspect are Kongo as he can't defend a takedown (seen on the Herring & Velasquez fights), Big Nog = not a really good matchup for Brock stylistically as Brock's strength would nullify Big Nog's ground game and i don't think Big Nog can KO Brock, Cain Velasquez = still needs to improve his striking and GnP power, CroCop = really old (i'm a Mirko fan chief, but i don't think he can win one against Brock), Carwin = yeah he has the size power and strength but he needs more speed, Fedor = biggest chance to defeat Brock but he needs to work hard training for the fight and in the fight itself

i agree riceboi,brock added more spice sa ufc, i dont think na he's antics harms ufc, rather it generated much more interest, sbrang galit na galit kayo kay brock..eh para maiba naman diba. badboy naman,villain naman..go! badmouthin' , dirty fingerin' coors-light drinkin champ|!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

yup chief, my thoughts exactly ^_^

Cant blame Brock how he acted after the fight! Do you really think Mir talked a lot of s@%t just to "Hype" the fight?! Don't think so... He was talking smack because he thought he could beat Brock again! Brock was so pissed! I mean I would be too... some fool talking s@%t about me! Just makes you want to pummel that guy! Right!? :thumbsupsmiley:

Same thing with the Marcus Davis vs. Dan Hardy fight! Dan Hardy was talking a lot of s@%t about Marcus Davis, after he won he wanted to hug Davis who shrugged it and told him to f#&k off! When interviewed by Joe Rogan he apologized and said he was just "Hyping" the fight?!? WTF Plastic! If Dan Hardy lost!? Do you think he would still apologize for all that s@%t he said!? Don't think so... :hypocritesmiley:

Perfect example BJ Penn! Thou he's one of my fave fighters he talks a lot of s@%t before fights! Loves to talk Big! When he defeated Sean Sherk he apologized and said he was just "Hyping" the fight! But when he got whooped by GSP what did he do!? Accused GSP of greasing!!! :hypocritesmiley:

Now regarding the Babalu choking incident! His eyes were closed when he was choking out Heath so he didnt see him tapping so the referee had to jump in and break the choke... It was Joe Rogans fault accusing Babalu deliberately holding the choke too long!? Wala investigation o suspension?! Hindi binigay win bonus nya! At wala rin naman hearing na ng yari?! Wala due process! Feel lang ni Dana White tanggalin sya kaya ayun ban na sa UFC si Babalu! Biased Masyado ehto si Rogan and we the viewers are easily swayed by his comments! Dapat Neutral sya! Parang nung huling UFC 100, Allan Belcher got "robbed" WTF!!! It was clearly a Sexyama win after 3 rounds!!! Tapos masyado pa nya "Hyped" yung rubberguard and 10th planet JJ kasi dun sya nag train! tsk tsk :thumbsdownsmiley:

Tapos ngayon si Dan Henderson! Tinitira ng mga Bisping fans! After the KO di na daw dapat nag dive punch/forearm si Hendo!? Baka kung anu na daw ngyari kay Bisping, head injury/ brain damage daw! WTF! MMA ehto hindi Chess! Kung ayaw nila maasaktan! Huwag na sila mag MMA db?! Mag Chess o Dama nalang sila sa bahay nila! :hypocritesmiley:

hahaha yeah, Joe Rogan seems not to like Jap and Korean fighters winning against white dudes and American citizens, Belcher wasn't robbed, he just didn't have enough to finish the fight, it was his fault to leave the fight to the scorecards

don't get me wrong ha, 10 Planet JJ is great, but there are other schools that equal it and even exceed them, thanks to Eddie Bravo for making the rubber guard famous, but a great butterfly guard is as effective as a great rubber guard ^_^

Yeah I know, Im not actually suggesting an expulsion for Brock, but definitely he should be disciplined. Otherwise MMA will just be human cockfighting that earns the mainstream. Undeniably, Dana spoiled Lesnar a bit, by giving him a shot at the title. I know Mir started the trash talk before the fight, and fueds off the octagon makes fights more interesting. But the feud should have ended after the fight. Parang si Ken Shamroc at Ortiz, nagkaayos din sila after Ortiz defeated shamrock in the third match. Its one thing to lash on your opponent while he is down, but to flip on the fans, to insult the sponsors that pay your bill, and to humiliate your wife on PPV TV is something where lines should be drawn. We all love villain characters. Heck I love Mayweather when he assumes the role of the villain in all of his fights. But in as much as he is a trash talking punk, he is still a respectable athlete.

But like I said, people will still buy tickets to see his fights only because people want to see him get ass raped. And when that happens, I will bet he wont be as sellable anymore. Lidell was still sellable when his career was already on its twilight. I bet he can still sell tickets doing nothing on the octagon.

i'm not really sure if Ken and Tito really did make peace, the gesture that Ken did after all their fihgts in their trilogy was more of keeping his legacy since he was considered an ambassador of MMA during that time, now Brock that's a different story, i'd eat a car and s@%t steel before they make him an ambassador for MMA chief, so really no harm for MMA in general. i just realized that after his post fight antics he just won a shitload of WWE fans to the UFC. i mean chief, even without his post fight f#&ktardness a lot of people will still consider MMA as human cock fighting.

Edited by riceb0i

the badboy image is not new in UFC..remember the antics of Tank Abbot and Tito Ortiz? IMO, when Ortiz made the gestures after defeating several Lion's Den fighters, fans were actually applauding. Same goes with Tank..i mean what's the fuzz about Lesnar being vocal and expressive after the fight? again just expressing an opinion

Just to reiterate my point, nothing really wrong with being a villain. Yes a villain adds up interest to the fight. Ill even forgive lesnar dor taunting mir after he won. What I really detest, is him lashing out the fans and the sponsors that pay his bills. He is entitled to be who he wants to. But at least act professionally. Villains are common in any sport, but even villains know how to act professionaly.

But as I said, I do acknowledge the fact that he will still sell tickets maybe now more than ever, he is bringing in crowds but I doubt it if he will ever be respected as a champion.

Just to reiterate my point, nothing really wrong with being a villain. Yes a villain adds up interest to the fight. Ill even forgive lesnar dor taunting mir after he won. What I really detest, is him lashing out the fans and the sponsors that pay his bills. He is entitled to be who he wants to. But at least act professionally. Villains are common in any sport, but even villains know how to act professionaly.

But as I said, I do acknowledge the fact that he will still sell tickets maybe now more than ever, he is bringing in crowds but I doubt it if he will ever be respected as a champion.

this just proves that you can't really please everybody boss... i mean you're not pleased, and i bet Brock ain't pleased with your reaction about how he does things as well chief

i just think being arrogant, cocky and pompous is part of fighting, you win a fight you have bragging rights, someone talks smack at you pre fight and other people join in on the bandwagon, then you beat the sunufabitch convincingly and i figured you got the right to talk smack to that fighter and the people who backed him up.

for me fighting is commonly misconstrued as a sport, even though MMA has rules and a sanctioning body i really don't consider it a sport. those people who enter the ring and/or octagon to battle aren't athletes, well probably they were athletes before, but once they enter the cage/ring they're warriors. same goes for boxing, i forgot the name of the boxer who said it but he said something like this; he's not a sportsman/athlete he's a fighter.

Edited by riceb0i
We really can't blame Brock why he sais those things about Frank because Frank also sais a few things about Brock before the fight.

Magkaron kaya ng part three ang rivalry nila?

Fedor

Shane Carwin

Chiek Congo

Cain Velasquez

Mirko Cro cop

Forget nog and crocop they are too old for brock's size and speed... while the rest pwede pa.

but the fans love what they are seeing right now!..

They like wht they see coz they look at brock dispassionately. So its like giving no respect to brock at all... wait untill more peolpe cheer for brock's opponent win or loose...

this just proves that you can't really please everybody boss... i mean you're not pleased, and i bet Brock ain't pleased with your reaction about how he does things as well chief

i just think being arrogant, cocky and pompous is part of fighting, you win a fight you have bragging rights, someone talks smack at you pre fight and other people join in on the bandwagon, then you beat the sunufabitch convincingly and i figured you got the right to talk smack to that fighter and the people who backed him up.

for me fighting is commonly misconstrued as a sport, even though MMA has rules and a sanctioning body i really don't consider it a sport. those people who enter the ring and/or octagon to battle aren't athletes, well probably they were athletes before, but once they enter the cage/ring they're warriors. same goes for boxing, i forgot the name of the boxer who said it but he said something like this; he's not a sportsman/athlete he's a fighter.

Well to each its own, and I respect you point of view. So let me give my inputs. First of anybody can call himself a warrior regardless of what sport he is into, and likewise, you can be a golfer and act like a thug. Almost every athlete has a nickname for himself, but in the end, an athlete is still an athlete. He conditions himself physically and psychologically to give his best, when he steps into any arena he is into. I am not complaining if one wants to be referred more of a fighter than an athlete. But even Dana white in one of the seasons of TUF says that there is a difference between a thug and a fighter.

But I understand that sports is also about entertainment, we as an audience want action. we love to see characters, we want to see villains and heroes amongst fighters. When Cotoure fought Lidell, lidell was the villain. When Lidell fought ortiz, ortiz was the villain and so on. But at the end of every fight they all act professionally. Ortiz to this day still has high disregard for lidell, but you do not see him cussing the fans or the sponsors. This act of professionalism is what separates these fighters, from regular street thugs. In fact, wether you agree with me or not, it a huge (though not solely), the reason why MMA made its way trough mainstream success.

Remember that MMA was actually banned from some states because people saw it as human cockfighting. And it is still struggling against this stigma, which is why WHite is trying to damn hard to promote MMA as a sport. That in any sport, athletes (or fighters if you want to call them that) in MMA act professionally just like in any other sport. The way I see it, MMA or Boxing is a morality carwash for people who have the natural talent of physically hurting people. MMA has to come clean, and should show class, otherwise its just back to street alley fighting. Come to think of it, that was how boxing was in the 17th century, but now its an olympic sport. MMA as an olympic sport? Why not?

As for lesnar, I do not despise him because he choses to be the villain. Like I said in my posts about mayweather, he maybe a trash talking punk, but he is not as sinster as some people think he is. He just knows that assuming the role of a villain in the sport will make him more sellable. I am not asking him to kiss and make up with mir after the fight. But at least do not cuss out the audience and the sponsors that pay your bills, and dont humiliate your wife like that because it is just not the way a fighting champion acts, its a thuggish behavior. He should act professionally, and I was half satisfied that Lesnar himself acknowledged that mistake himself.

i dunno about the comparison to PBF boss... PBF usually talks a lotta s@%t but he don't bite the bullet and fight the best, so yeah he does a "gracious winner" attitude lest he someone bigtime criticizes him, like how you criticize Lesnar about his behavior and he'd be forced to take on someone who has a big chance of shutting him up ^_^ now Brock Lesnar on the other hand talks smalk and becomes kinda like a "sore winner" as he doesn't win fans to his side, but i bet he'd take on all comers chief ^_^

i gotta give it to you boss, you're one of them people who want others to respect others, honestly i admire you for that, but the thing is about the US, a lot of people has this bully mentality and they change their minds a lot, so no biggie if one they Brock becomes this humble dude and fans would support or won't buy it ^_^

Edited by riceb0i
i dunno about the comparison to PBF boss... PBF usually talks a lotta s@%t but he don't bite the bullet and fight the best, so yeah he does a "gracious winner" attitude lest he someone bigtime criticizes him, like how you criticize Lesnar about his behavior and he'd be forced to take on someone who has a big chance of shutting him up ^_^ now Brock Lesnar on the other hand talks smalk and becomes kinda like a "sore winner" as he doesn't win fans to his side, but i bet he'd take on all comers chief ^_^

i gotta give it to you boss, you're one of them people who want others to respect others, honestly i admire you for that, but the thing is about the US, a lot of people has this bully mentality and they change their minds a lot, so no biggie if one they Brock becomes this humble dude and fans would support or won't buy it ^_^

Lesnar can play the villain anytime he wants. But just because the audience love to see villains, it does not mean its also a liscence to be unprofessional. Sa WWE siguro pwede pa.