Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

What the heck happened to alves, he looked like a F*cking horny mini pincher, he's so disappointing...

Wow a visibly lean frank mir... though a loss to the big monkey... I feel funny... brock entering to the song enter sandman...as if he had defeated a dozen opponents already. I wonder who brock is if not for his gigantic size... hey brock better cut your arrogance you're only 4-1 and just huge physically, Dana better bring in fedor or lashley against brock...

Mean while I am happy for Hendo what a big win for him... I now start to think... was Anderson silva's win against hendo, just a lucky shot? Considering silva is a more of a counter striker, I wonder how good silva is if not being a counter striker...

3-2 ako sa UFC 100 picks ko! Sayang! :hypocritesmiley:

Talo lang ako kay Mir and Alves! Congrats kay Brock and GSP by dominating their respective opponents!

Nice one for Hendo! KTFO'd that loudmouth Brit Bisping! "And that last one was to shut him up" Hahaha... rematch na ito kay A. Silva!

And WTF Joe Rogan and Goldie saying Allan Belcher getting robbed!? It was clearly Sexyama all the way in that fight! Biased masyado Rogan na ito... anyone who trains 10th planet Jiujitsu or others calls it "rubber guard" kamping kampi sya! Gggrrrr.... :grr:

Edited by maddromeo

sayang di ko na panood kanina, meropn akong over nyt date.

haha!..

try to catch the reply later, pero may lakad uli.

atleast I got 3 - 0 on my pick.

medyo, iba lang talaga ang way ng mag please ng tao si Brock, si Curt angle siguro ang dapat makalaban nya.

I haven't seen fedor fight but based in his pound gor pound ranking he's something to watch for talaga.

bout bobby lashley to fight lesnar?, di rin ata match, strength wise, but agile sila pareho.

Guest megalodon

Great knockout by Hendo. That last punch when Bisping was down was sweet. There should be a rubber match between Mir and Lesnar. Ok strategy ni Lesnar. Mir wasn't able to utilize his BJJ skills.

Next in line for Brock would be the winner of the Carwin-Velasquez fight. Carwin may be a good match for Brock. He's got KO power on both hands, similar size, and a wrestler too. Just needs some polishing though to match Lesnar's skills. Well, whoever the next man is, I hope he shuts Lesnar up, bloody, battered and broken. This loud f#&k should be humbled. Never liked the guy. Got the size and skills but zero class at all.

Brutal win for hendo, KO cold si Bisping... What else can i say to GSP? bring on the spider!!! Brock is the man, mismatch talaga si Mir!!!

http://i25.tinypic.com/2vbu49l.jpg

I love how Hendo puts all his weight in that last shot... classic Hendo move.

What's next for GSP? IMO only a fighter that is equally talented in wrestling can put GSP into trouble.

Brock thought that he is still in WWE... as a HEEL, heheheheh! Thats what made him big in WWE, playing the role of a heel. But in MMA, such is an epic classless act.

Hendo was so fired up from the humiliation he (or the USA team) got from TUF 9, I thought he would just decision Bisping. Heheheh! The British Loudmouth just had his ass served, heheheh! That is the proper way of fighting, letting your fists do the talking... But I have a feeling that Hendo's brilliance is just short-lived...

Funny how many here picked Mir and Alves, when their opponent are the best there is in their respective division... But I was really hoping for a Mir win, thinking that he should regained the belt he just lost because of that motorcycle accident, but he cant stop EVOLUTION and he was beaten by the other champion.

Edited by hardtohandle
Brutal win for hendo, KO cold si Bisping... What else can i say to GSP? bring on the spider!!! Brock is the man, mismatch talaga si Mir!!!

http://i25.tinypic.com/2vbu49l.jpg

That pic says it all. Hendo by KO. And he literally shut Bisping's big mouth. Nice! :thumbsupsmiley:

As for GSP, he dominated Alves throughout the fight. What can I say? He's on top of his game right now. What's next for him? Maybe Anderson Silva.

Brock Lesnar? Man, he was pumped up after the match. And he even encouraged the audience to boo him after pummeling Frank Mir (too bad, my bet lost on this one). Frank admitted that Brock did a good job on their fight.

damn!! wat pinagssbe nyong class-class? bugbog sardo c mir!!! tpos ang kwento!! I love the way brock is playing the crowd.. para maiba nman, hndi ung puro kiss ass lng sa mga fans.. F.U. hati-hati kau mga brock haters..

Class means being a sport. Doesn't matter whether the fighter wins by a mile or lost by a trip. It's how someone composes himself win or lose. Definitely a dominating win by Brock, no argues. But after the match, dissing out the sponsors is uncalled for. He did apologize at the post fight interview but heck, damage has been done.

As for you, just look at how you construct your sentence. Using text lingo in a forum where you have every space that you have for each letter. What a zero. Just a big zero.

Edited by Kyle_Rayner