Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Sus! I expected better from the Croatian-American. Jon Jones vs. Cormier 3 and this time with a drug test before fight time. Cormier will knock Lesnar out. Jones vs. Cormier 3 is the better fight.

I agree, DC just wants a big payday with Lesnar. :lol:

Miocic vs. Lesnar should happen so we can witness if Lesnar's correct about Miocic being a piece of sh*t or not. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know what Khabib did was wrong but can you blame him? Connor talked s@%t about his religion about his country about his father. You do not cross that line for fight promotion. He even attacked the bus where Khabib was and what would you expect? He got what he deserved in my opinion.

Whatever UFC do to Khabib, I am just glad he was able to smash that little leprichaun..

• Like (+1) 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I find it laughable that they instantly call Amanda Nunes the greatest ever when she beat Cyborg who, I think, was overconfident. I don't like Rousey but Rousey beat a handful of quality opponents, much more than Nunes. If she beats Holly Holm and Cyborg twice, I think Nunes can be in the conversation of being the greatest ever. Holm is a technical striker and Nunes will probably have a hard time hitting her. Until she beats Holm and Cyborg twice, no way can I concede that Nunes is the greatest ever.

DC vs Jones 3 should happen.

Edited by will robie