Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Brandon's gonna win this fight convincingly... i can just feel it

a brand new vera indeed!

Go Rampage Go!!!

Hope Vera can knock his opponent out!!

Munoz got knocked out.. sobrang bagal kumilos.. he will not have a career in the Octagon.. balik nalang sya WEC..

Munoz is heavy handed kaya mabagal.... sayang nga at natalo, but looks like he scumbed to rookie jitters and preassure! Hope he can fight again one lose is not enough to boot out a fighter...look @ wnaderlei KO kay rampage pero may laban sa middle weight, so let hope munoz can bounce from this loss. Isa pa tignan nyo nalang yung reach ni hammil... p#ta ang haba!

Now it evans vs. jackson evans ako this time although im not a big fan... but i would protest against this fight... dapat machida vs. jackson muna undefeated si machida eh...

congrats to vera!

Nice to have the old and new Brandon Vera back. Those kicks were ferocious. I hope he gets to have more wins this time.

I was rootin' for Mark Munoz but it still is fine by me that Hamill won. Mark has limited striking skills and his hands were low. Unlike Hamill who utilized his jabs and then the vicious leg kick that ended the fight.

Looks like Shane Carwin's the next big thing to watch out for. His punch was like effortless. Talk about power. Parang Brock din, you get caught and you're done. Would love to see that matchup.

Poor Mark Munoz.. Im sure he was excited in his UFC debut but that was a really viscious reality check for him..

All I can say about him is poor striking and really bad stand-up ability, he sould keep his hands up and really needs to focus on that cause he has a solid wrestling background.. Division 1 wrestling.. that's legit wrestling..

Hope Nover don't get the same result in his upcoming fight...

Btw, nice to see an agressive and angry Vera back in shape..

Oh and another thing, Lyoto just got ignored for the title.... AGAIN...

UFC 96 Results:

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww225/saihabot13/BrandonVeraLegKicksMikePattUFC96.gif

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww225/saihabot13/QuintonRampageJacksonDropsJardineTw.gif

http://i43.tinypic.com/16i2yu.gif

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww225/saihabot13/TamdanMcCroryMountsandGNPsRyanMadig.gif

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww225/saihabot13/MattHamillKTFOMarkMunozUFC96.gif

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww225/saihabot13/KendallGroveDropsandFinishesJasonDa.gif

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww225/saihabot13/MattBrownDropsPeteSellUFC96.gif

DREAM 7 Results

Bibiano Fernandes def. Takafumi Otsuka via Unanimous Decision

Joe Warren def. Chase Beebe via TKO (Cut) following Round 1

Abel Cullum def. Akiyo Nishiura via Unanimous Decision

Mitsuhiro Ishida def. Daisuke Nakamura via Unanimous Decision

Shinya Aoki def. David Gardner via Submission (Rear Naked Choke) at 5:58 of Round 1

Tatsuya Kawajiri def. Ross Ebanez via Submission (Rear Naked Choke) at 4:04 of Round 1

Yoshiro Maeda def. Micah Miller via Unanimous Decision

Hiroyuki Takaya def. Kim Jong Won via KO (Punches) at 0:40 of Round 2

Masakazu Imanari def. Atsushi Yamamoto via Split Decision

SHINYA AOKI!!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by G_sKiLLz

Man! Munoz got KTFO! Must be those Octagon jitters!? Bawi nalang next time!

Vera getting his groove back! Finally focused and in shape!

Carwin with that KO on Gonzaga! Lakas ng suntok nun!

Fight of the night ba yung Jackson vs. Jardine?! Well it must be! Ganda ng laban eh! Buti nlng na KO ni Rampage si Jardine in the closing seconds of the fight! Close yung laban na yun!

Rashad better make that LHW belt shiny before you give it back to Rampage! I laughed my ass of when Rampage said "Its gona be a black on black crime" when he and Rashad fight! Hahaha... :thumbsupsmiley:

a brand new vera indeed!

Munoz is heavy handed kaya mabagal.... sayang nga at natalo, but looks like he scumbed to rookie jitters and preassure! Hope he can fight again one lose is not enough to boot out a fighter...look @ wnaderlei KO kay rampage pero may laban sa middle weight, so let hope munoz can bounce from this loss. Isa pa tignan nyo nalang yung reach ni hammil... p#ta ang haba!

Now it evans vs. jackson evans ako this time although im not a big fan... but i would protest against this fight... dapat machida vs. jackson muna undefeated si machida eh...

congrats to vera!

sabagay tama ka din.. give the guy a second chance.. pero he has to show that he is capable.. capable of beating guys up in that division.. ang daming magagaling sa division nya.. kung ganun sya lumaban eh di sya sisikat..

Yes he is heavy handed pero he could be faster.. there are heavy handed guys who can throw a quick punch..

anyway I'm still proud since pinoys are already springing up in the most exciting fight game.. aside from boxing.. pang MMA na din tayo.. :thumbsupsmiley:

CAAAAARRRRRWWIIIIINNNNNN ARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----

the only reason why Munoz lost to Hammill, is that Matt hits like a robot.

Vera X Hammill should be good. after seeing the seemingly reborn Vera tonight, I have higher hopes that one day he will live up to his potential.

But I'm not too excited yet, I mean come on, Mike Patt!? Beating Hammill would make him jump up the rankings and back into the limelight again.

Munoz better learn to keep his hands up if he wants a career in the UFC. When struck, he flails his hands around like an idiot. And shooting without a setup strike or feint? Come on...

He looked good in WEC, perhaps the level of competition is the culprit...

And is it just me, or does Carwin looked lost out there? He kept rushing and getting hit in return. Gonzaga was dominating the fight the whole time up until he got tagged by that size XXXXL glove. He's got power and he's tough, yes, but his willingness to sustain punishment may keep him from the very top.

rampage

carwin

vera

hamill

got 4 fights correct,

anyway, kinda sad that munoz got cro cop'd and immortalized in hamill's highlight reel. As mentioned by other guys here, he should really keep his hands up if he wants to last longer against other ufc guys. geezz.. hamill is not even a great striker.

yung sell vs brown, pinigil na ng ref si brown then he tells him "go on..", maybe he saw drago is still on it that why he let them go at it to avoid "early stoppage". brown was like "wtf?" then beat drago again.

funny thing din yung stare down-trash talk between jackson and evans "i want my belt back, i will put you to sleep."

jardine has nohting to be ashamed of, it was a good fight, he should have twisted his other nipple though. rampage will call him sardine no more.

from other MB:

The two were nose to nose, Jacksons DIALOGUE,

• Rashad, I'm getting that belt back.

• I’m gettin that belt back

• I’m not gettin knocked out

• Think about…know it…see it

• Rampage is gettin his belt back

• See it Rashad…see it…it’s goin to happen

• I’m goin to be 100x’s better than today

• Watch…Watch…Watch

• You saw me fight and over train

• Because I kept training after my last fight

• I’ll be well rested for yo ass

• I’m going to knock you clean out

• That’s my belt…That’s my belt

• OK, Don’t say that, Don’t say that

• I want it fair and square

• Come with your best

• Much Love and Much Respect

Pause

• All I got to say, THERE IS GOIN TO BE SOMEBLACK ON BLACK CRIME (THROWING DOWN THE MIC!)

rashad just keep on mumbling...

Edited by twentysix
from other MB:

The two were nose to nose, Jacksons DIALOGUE,

• Rashad, I'm getting that belt back.

• I’m not gettin knocked out

• Think about…know it…see it

• Rampage is gettin his belt back

• See it Rashad…see it…it’s goin to happen

• I’m goin to be 100x’s better than today

• Watch…Watch…Watch

• You saw me fight and over train

• Because I kept training after my last fight

• I’ll be well rested for yo ass

• I’m going to knock you clean out

• That’s my belt…That’s my belt

• OK, Don’t say that, Don’t say that

• I want it fair and square

• Come with your best

• Much Love and Much Respect

Pause

• All I got to say, THERE IS GOIN TO BE SOMEBLACK ON BLACK CRIME (THROWING DOWN THE MIC!)

rashad just keep on mumbling...

haha! it reminds me of tito ortiz when he called Frank Shamrock shamco*k

and vera.. man, he is rejuvenated!

Poor Mark Munoz.. Im sure he was excited in his UFC debut but that was a really viscious reality check for him..

All I can say about him is poor striking and really bad stand-up ability, he sould keep his hands up and really needs to focus on that cause he has a solid wrestling background.. Division 1 wrestling.. that's legit wrestling..

Hope Nover don't get the same result in his upcoming fight...

Btw, nice to see an agressive and angry Vera back in shape..

Oh and another thing, Lyoto just got ignored for the title.... AGAIN...

Regarding machida, I only realized it now, mas ok makalaban ni machida si jackson kc pag si evans dyahe... may bilis ang kamay ni evans eh so baka lalo matarnish ang record niya...

sabagay tama ka din.. give the guy a second chance.. pero he has to show that he is capable.. capable of beating guys up in that division.. ang daming magagaling sa division nya.. kung ganun sya lumaban eh di sya sisikat..

Yes he is heavy handed pero he could be faster.. there are heavy handed guys who can throw a quick punch..

anyway I'm still proud since pinoys are already springing up in the most exciting fight game.. aside from boxing.. pang MMA na din tayo.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Munoz better learn to keep his hands up if he wants a career in the UFC. When struck, he flails his hands around like an idiot. And shooting without a setup strike or feint? Come on...

He looked good in WEC, perhaps the level of competition is the culprit...

And is it just me, or does Carwin looked lost out there? He kept rushing and getting hit in return. Gonzaga was dominating the fight the whole time up until he got tagged by that size XXXXL glove. He's got power and he's tough, yes, but his willingness to sustain punishment may keep him from the very top.

regarding munoz... i repeatedly reviewed the scene isang conclusion ko yung sipa ni gonzaga kay crocop @ hamill kay munoz ay iisa. Yung tipo may fake na akala mo body kick yun pala headkick... mahirap nga iwasan yung pag tuhod ang una mo nakita, aakalain mo body kick sya yun pala head kick... but yes he has to learn to defend with his hands and learn to be quikc with out loosing his heavyhandedness...