4. Tatsuya Kawajiri

5. Shinya Aoki

6. Vitor "Shaolin" Ribeiro

7. Joachim Hansen

8. Mitsuhiro Ishida

9. Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto

10. Joe Stevenson

Edited by pr0nmast3r

#1 Lightweight Fighter in the World: Takanori Gomi (in limbo?)

2. Hayato Sakurai (UFC)

3. Gilbert Melendez (EliteXC)

4. Tatsuya Kawajiri (EliteXC)

5. Shinya Aoki (in limbo?)

6. Vitor "Shaolin" Ribeiro (K-1)

7. Joachim Hansen (in limbo?)

8. Mitsuhiro Ishida (in limbo?)

9. Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto (LOA from MMA)

10. Joe Stevenson (UFC)

tama ba?

rankings yan sa MMAWeekly no? nagkakaiba kasi rankings e, walang definite na top 10... pero sa parehong top 10 si Gomi ang #1 & sa Sherdog rankings #5 si Sherk... if Diaz didn't check out for weed he'd be #2 at least...

Sherdog Rankings:

1. Gomi

2. Melendez

3. Kawajiri

4. Shaolin

5. Sherk

6. Ishida

7. Hansen

8. Aurelio

9. Gesias "JZ" Calvancanti

10. Penn :o

since malapit na ang UFC 74, i looked at the full fight card again... and, i have to say, this card is more stacked than the UFC 73: Stacked! card... & here are my picks, post kayo ng picks nyo:

Couture vs. Gonzaga

- Gonzaga. not sure how, but Gonzaga.

GSP vs. Kos

- GSP by brutal GNP

Roger Huerta vs. Alberto Crane

- explosive slugger vs. slick submission fighter... Crane will win if Huerta stays reckless like before...

Kurt Pellegrino vs. Joe Stevenson

- Joe Daddy by brutal GNP

Patrick Cote vs. Kendall Grove

- if you're 5'11 and you're gonna fight someone who's 6'6, you better have a good gameplan... Grove by TKO, which will bring him closer to Jason MacDonald a.k.a. "The TUF Killer"

Ryan Jensen vs. Thales Leites

- tough call... i'll give it to Jensen...

Renato "Babalu" Sobral vs. David Heath

- hehe, this is what you get when you get arrested and emphatically lose 2 in a row: from #1 contender to undercard :lol: i think Babalu's gonna continue his downward spiral...

Frank Mir vs. Antoni Hardonk

- former UFC heavyweight champ is still trying to make a comeback... after an uninspired 2006 (1-2 record), he's gona face a tough cookie in Hardonk... and unless Hardonk underestimates Mir, Hardonk's gonna pull this one off...

Clay Guida vs. Marcus Aurelio

- this is stupid. this fight should be in the main card! i mean, you have the crazy Clay Guida, & the man who choked Gomi out! Aurelio by tapout, BTW...

i am really rooting for mir....pero after the accident.....iba na talaga si mir......one of the best pa sana siya

can you post a picture of gina carano here???....thank you

will ufc 75 be shown on solar sports???..or do we have to search for pirated dvd????

UFC 75

http://www.imagesforme.com/images/1445ufc75.jpg

QUINTON JACKSON will knock the f#&k out the lights of dan henderson.

http://www.imagesforme.com/images/9021mma_kc_ufc71_412.jpg

kawawa si congo kay crocop......dinadaan kasi sa ganda ng katawan at langis sa balat ang laban ni congo.....i still have to see him fight a decent fight....lagi siyang talo at wala siyang ground skills

UFC 77: Hostile Territory

* Anderson Silva vs. Rich Franklin

* Tim Sylvia vs. Brandon Vera

* Marvin Eastman vs. Demian Maia

* Jorge Gurgel vs. Alvin Robinson

* Stephan Bonnar vs. Eric Schafer

* Alan Belcher vs. Kalib Starnes

* Jason Black vs. Matt Grice

* Yushin Okami vs. Jason MacDonald

* Josh Burkman vs. TBA

- BROCK LESNAR WANTS UFC DEAL

A former NCAA heavyweight wrestling national champion and pro wrestling superstar, Brock Lesnar made his mixed martial arts debut in impressive fashion on June 2nd against Min Soo Kim. That fight was fulfillment of a one-fight deal with K-1.

Now, the 30-year-old Lesnar wants to compete in the UFC.

With his collegiate wrestling accomplishments and pro wrestling popularity, Brock Lesnar is one of the highest profile free agents in MMA. Sporting an MMA record of 1-0, what Lesnar lacks in MMA experience, he more than makes up for in potential pay-per-view buys.

Contacted by several promotions, Lesnar is tired of the run-a-round and is ready to ink a deal.

"We're playing the games, but I'm tired of playing games,” stated Lesnar. “It's time for somebody to make a move. I'm going to go down to the UFC and see what the hell is going on down there."

Asked if he has talked to UFC President Dana White about his interest in competing in the Octagon, Lesnar answered, "We've spoken. I cannot deny or confirm anything. I'm just telling you this, I'm going to be there Saturday night and I'm looking for a win. I don't care who it is. If I had to fight somebody, I'd like to fight Randy [Couture]. I'll fight [Gabriel] Gonzaga. We'll see what happens."

He added, "I hope Randy wins that fight. I hope Randy wins that fight and then I can fight him in December."

"I'm going to be attending the UFC this weekend, and I'm going to go down and watch and see in person, because I've watched these guys fight on TV. I'm going to go down there and see for myself and watch these heavyweights that I know I can beat," Lesnar told MMAWeekly.

"I'm looking to fight somebody with credentials. I'm not just talking Silver Medals in Judo. I want a belt. I've fought a lot of tomato cans. I've already had it. You know? I want a fillet Mignon. Let's do it, and do it right. I want to fight somebody, somebody that's got credentials because I've got them too. There isn't a wrestler, there isn't a heavyweight out there my size that has done the things I've done."

Questioned if the UFC is where he'd like to eventually compete, Lesnar responded, "The UFC, they're the big dogs on the street, obviously. You've got Randy Couture, who he's definitely going to be past his prime here. You've got Fedor [Emelianenko]. There's nobody out there that is unbeatable. Okay? All the media builds Fedor into this great monster. Well, every monster has his day.

“There isn't a guy like me walking around that can do the things that I do. These guys, they don't know. Let's put it this way, in college, or everywhere that I've gone, everybody has said that I'm one strong son-of-a-bitch, and that's what I am, and I'm able to back it up."

Lesnar has a wrestling resume that rivals or surpasses most everyone competing in MMA. We've seen accomplished collegiate wrestlers like Randy Couture, Matt Lindland, Josh Koscheck, and others succeed in MMA.

Does Lesnar believe he has the ability to have the same success?

"Absolutely, no doubt in my mine. I mean, you take Randy Couture for example, I mean he's the heavyweight champion of the UFC, but he's a small heavyweight. Let's face it, Tim Sylvia was not a legitimate heavyweight champion," responded Lesnar.

"I enjoyed watching Randy beat the sh*t out of Tim Sylvia. I enjoyed that. I mean take a look at this guy, Tim Sylvia, the guy’s feet; they're damn near webbed. He looks like the Swamp Thing. The guy is a vulture. He can't wrestle worth a crap. He's got a jab and a little right hand. There's no way. I'd double-leg his a** right through that cage so fast, and that would be the end of the fight. I'm tired. I'm tired of this. Brock Lesnar wants to fight somebody, somebody with credentials, and Tim Sylvia ain't the guy."

"I'm a fighter, and I believe that if somebody should be holding a belt in the UFC, it's Brock Lesnar."

The UFC has negotiated with Kurt Angle to fight in the Octagon; it would only make sense for them to jump on the opportunity to sign Lesnar.

rankings yan sa MMAWeekly no? nagkakaiba kasi rankings e, walang definite na top 10... pero sa parehong top 10 si Gomi ang #1 & sa Sherdog rankings #5 si Sherk... if Diaz didn't check out for weed he'd be #2 at least...

Sherdog Rankings:

1. Gomi

2. Melendez

3. Kawajiri

4. Shaolin

5. Sherk

6. Ishida

7. Hansen

8. Aurelio

9. Gesias "JZ" Calvancanti

10. Penn :o

Sakurai's missing?! lol

Palabas ba ang UFC 74 sa mga Mall?

some bars do

but it's showing on solar sports on Sunday at 10am

--------

"I enjoyed watching Randy beat the sh*t out of Tim Sylvia. I enjoyed that. I mean take a look at this guy, Tim Sylvia, the guy’s feet; they're damn near webbed. He looks like the Swamp Thing. The guy is a vulture. He can't wrestle worth a crap. He's got a jab and a little right hand. There's no way. I'd double-leg his a** right through that cage so fast, and that would be the end of the fight. I'm tired. I'm tired of this. Brock Lesnar wants to fight somebody, somebody with credentials, and Tim Sylvia ain't the guy."

LMAO^^^ f*cking owned!

Big Tim gets no respect

I thnk it's only on Solar Sports

------

some nice MMA pics I found

Tony Frykland (probably one of the best MMA pics ever)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/TheDropper/TonyFrykland.jpg

not really MMA but Big dude vs. Little dood

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/TheDropper/NikolaiValuev2.jpg