Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Just watched J-Roc Rollins and War Machine Koppenhaver's match in the Ultimate Fighter Finale.. That was one bloody match..

J-Roc's elbow from the bottom was devastating, opened up War Machine real good...

But conditioning comes into play... Damn, one hell of a fight...

Hope they fight again!

sa sky lng merong live sa balls, un n lng pa-konswelo sa aming mga sky subscribers kc la na kmng btv.. hehe btw, wat do u think about the vera-werdum fight? kaya ba ni the truth?

malaki advantage ni vera kay werdum... ground fight hindi masyado lamang si werdum dahil brown belt din si vera sa jiu-jitsu, standing laki ng advantage ni vera, proven na yan...

^ well, i just hope they show Season 7 with Rampage & Forrest. kahit na sa Balls na lahat ng UFC programming ok lang, wag lang sila mawala.

oh, & for some reason i can feel Tito winning over Machida. i mean, Tito can do it just to piss Dana off, and imagine all the crap he can say when Smokin' Joe Rogan interviews him after he wins.

its going to be one hell of a fight...machida vs ortiz,,,should be a good match...silva vs. jardine is another...the best part about UFC84...lightweight championship between penn and sherk!!,,,im excited already!!

both will be a hell of a fight indeed. i can also relate to 705 about Tito beating the Dragon & then he goes to the mike & talk s@%t. hehehe classic Tito Ortiz!!! hahaha

Sherk & Penn would be WAR! both have been talking s@%t about who's gonna be on top when they go to the ground, that would be really interesting to watch! with how Sherk eats knees and still gets the takedown & how masterful Penn can be in the guard position that would be a great thing to watch. i hope i see another bloody win by BJ. hehehe ^_^

Just watched J-Roc Rollins and War Machine Koppenhaver's match in the Ultimate Fighter Finale.. That was one bloody match..

J-Roc's elbow from the bottom was devastating, opened up War Machine real good...

But conditioning comes into play... Damn, one hell of a fight...

Hope they fight again!

if you can get the gif after 2nd or 3rd round they had a mini staredown before the fight begins . thats one best staredown staredown after crocop silva 1

oops my bad im talking about the huerta guida fight

Edited by rudepnoy4
kapag natalo pa si wandy, lumipat na din sha sa dream kagaya ni crocop. LOL!

^ or maybe he should leave Xtreme Couture. pansin ko since he left Chute Boxe he kinda lost that aggressiveness that he had when he was still with Chute Boxe. Maybe he should join up with the Rua Brothers & their camp, or go to Black House with Anderson.

or train with guys like Forrest Griffin

^ actually, he is training with Forrest. They're both with Xtreme Couture, along with Jacare, ADCC champ Robert Drysdale, IFL Welterweight Champ Jay Hieron, Tyson Griffin, Gina "Crush" Carano, et. al.

here's a group pic from Tatame:

http://www.tatame.com/revistames.jpg

(clockwise: Wanderlei, Jacare, Drysdale, Forrest, Randy)

^ or maybe he should leave Xtreme Couture. pansin ko since he left Chute Boxe he kinda lost that aggressiveness

getting off the juice will do that to you.

there's something about the cage that throws Wandy's game off, i don't know what it is, but it just takes him out of his game somehow.

there's something about the cage that throws Wandy's game off, i don't know what it is, but it just takes him out of his game somehow.

siguro nga, parang yung octagon ay malas kay Wand, aside sa Ultimate Brazil & his recent UFC stint, naglaro na ba sa Wand sa loob ng Octagon na labanan?

^ that might be true; PRIDE never did have random testing for PED's. maybe, after years and years of fighting in a ring they're shellshocked with the whole setting of the cage. no resets to the center, no grabbing the cage for leverage, just the overall approach to a cage fight as opposed to one in a regular ring.

dun dapat siya sa Nog bros mag train Black house ba yun pareng 705?
siguro nga, parang yung octagon ay malas kay Wand, aside sa Ultimate Brazil & his recent UFC stint, naglaro na ba sa Wand sa loob ng Octagon na labanan?

^ could be, kasi both Anderson & Big Nog have acclimated themselves nicely to the octagon, whereas their other co-"imports" like Cro Cop have trouble with the octagon.

oh, & Big Nog and Anderson might need someone who's a badass with them, now that they're gonna enter American Top Team's turf & open their academy in Miami. BJJ Turf War!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Wand did fight 3 times in the UFC, in order:

- TKO loss to the fighter formerly known as Vitor Belfort @ Ultimate Brazil

- TKO win over Tony Pettara in UFC 17 i think

- UD loss to Tito Ortiz in Ultimate Japan 2 for the MW strap

Edited by SevenZeroFive