Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

will forever care about the special people in my past unless they "screw" me big time.

but there are conditions that I will need to show up or help. I'm too giving that way.

same here, ako kahit masakit ginawa nya sa kin i'll forever care and love her pa rin. karma ata to ng forbidden love eh.

madali lang yan sumakay ka ng taxi huwag mo sya isama... go other place na madaming tao para hindi mo sya isipin drink a lot and sleep tight dont forget to wake harharhar

hahaha

nice one....

kung san ka masaya eh d dun ka.. basta bigay ka lng ng child support.

exactly what im doing my friend....thanks

i feel sorry for you pre. hirap nga yan. ako nga lumalaki na tyan ko kakainom para makatulog lang. its been several months na yung sa kin but until im wondering everyday if she's ok. sakitin pa naman yun. ganun ata talaga pagmahal mo nakakabaliw.

pero ingat ka bro sa wife mo baka mahalata ka bothered ka masyado. at least madali lang sa yo makalimot sa kanya kasi andyan family mo, suportahan mo na lang. sa kin kasi magisa lang ako kahit makipagdate ako di ko makalimutan. pucha talaga buhay na to!!!!

nagbago na ako ng strategy bihira na ako uminom :thumbsupsmiley:

nag e exercise na ako...

di naman talaga pwede kalimutan eh babawasan na lang yung sobra pag mamahal

dati, mahal na mahal na mahal........ngayon mahal na mahal na lang

nahahalata na nga eh ni wifey... gawa na lang alibi....

yup i support them pa din wala pa din sya job eh...

pinapagod ko na lang sarili ko para plakda pag uwi

no time to think for her

move far away

siguro po yung emotion ang dapat ko i move far away

physically di po pwede eh. :mtc:

its easier to stay away if the guy did something really shitty towards you.

instead of love, you'll feel frustrated and angry na lang.

yup you're right...

delete her number.

this works for me as i usually ignore calls and txt messages from numbers that are not in my address book.

wala nga sa phone book yung number nya...

memorize eh....

You just decide to and do it. No conditions, no "but's" and especially no "if's".

mahirap po ma'am eh...as in mahirap

will forever care about the special people in my past unless they "screw" me big time.

but there are conditions that I will need to show up or help. I'm too giving that way.

kahit nga screw nya ako....screw her too na lang

para sa anak ko na lang nag hold sa akin sa kanya

gusto ko sana kunin/adopt kaya lang

di ko pa alam kung pano gagawain

in time siguro...

kung buo ang loob mo umiwas ka lang palagi yun lang yun...kahit nasasaktan ka bsta iwas p din...magpakita k n lang ulit pag may new lovelife k na

that is a good suggestion it even works as well , however if you do show up with a new love , sometimes there are regrets , questions like " What if it were us ? " comes in mind . and the heartaches that will generate seeing seeing them is something that you might not want to go thru again. in my case i have to live with a regret not tellingher how i feel , she left the company 2 months ago and i still see her in my dreams , i can still smell her scent in her empty locker and and a friendly email from her brings back feeling of deep regrets. if forgetting somebody were that easy then our lovelife will be a one long happy ferris wheel ride

just let him/her go nalang to make sure na mawawalan ka din ng problema sa kanya... punta ka sa ibang lugar and think of you have a contract to finish or you have an assignment sa ibang lugar... im sure madami ka makita na hindi naman replacement pero makakalimutan mo ang lahat ...

This is easier said than done,

Right now, Im having an affair with another woman...

Nagkabistuhan and I ended up hurting both...

Pero the affiar goes on...

When I tried to break it up with my girl, napakahirap, when the reality of losing her hits, it hits painfully...

Now my wife wants to leave me, and hell I'm in the middle of wanting to let her go and trying to make her stay...for the kids...for my reputation...for her future...

Alam mo naman kung ano yung tama eh, let the girl go, let her live her life, and hopefully let her find someone who can love her and take care of her better than you, pero napakahirap pakawalan...

I suppose one should muster enough courage and just stay "stop" to the illicit affair.

And accept the fact that his "free" days are over...

it takes a man to make a decision to stop something that hurts more people than being a benefit to them

methodologies are just that, mediums to suppress an emotion which remains even after sometime.

the hurt remains but you just have to be steadfast in your will to let go

and dont make the mistake of taking a replacement, it makes matters worse

it might help if you get busy with your work

id like to be a man someday and with finality say Im letting you go

funny, but the first thing i do is pray, i pray for us, no matter how much he has hurt me, i pray that he'll be okay without me. I pray that i get over the situation soon.. i pray for my future hapiness. i try not to think about him. coz everytime i do, i cry.

if i think about the bad things he's done to me, i feel more pain because i dont deserve whats happening to me.

if i think about our good times together, i am just reminded of the great love i feel for him-- i tend to forgive prematurely because i cant bear the thought of losing him.

as long as i know that he still loves me, it's impossible to let go... even if i have to forgive the same mistake gazillion times. :(

but... if he tells me "i dont love you anymore and Im happier this way", thats the time i let go of the leash. you dont beg for love... especially for a lost love..

Edited by youknowwhat
funny, but the first thing i do is pray, i pray for us, no matter how much he has hurt me, i pray that he'll be okay without me. I pray that i get over the situation soon.. i pray for my future hapiness. i try not to think about him. coz everytime i do, i cry.

if i think about the bad things he's done to me, i feel more pain because i dont deserve whats happening to me.

if i think about our good times together, i am just reminded of the great love i feel for him-- i tend to forgive prematurely because i cant bear the thought of losing him.

same thing goes for me. but i dont pray, im just hoping and i know she's ok because she has a husband to take good care of her. youknwwhat parehong pareho tayo nafifeel. di ko nga matandaan kung nagalit ako sa kanya kasi naovercome yun ng love ko sa kanya and im just afraid that our path will cross again kasi masasaktan ako makita ko lang sya. right now ok na yung sa isip ko na lang and panaginip makikita face nya, darating time na magiging ok din ako but still special pa rin sya sa kin..

This is easier said than done,

Right now, Im having an affair with another woman...

Nagkabistuhan and I ended up hurting both...

Pero the affiar goes on...

When I tried to break it up with my girl, napakahirap, when the reality of losing her hits, it hits painfully...

Now my wife wants to leave me, and hell I'm in the middle of wanting to let her go and trying to make her stay...for the kids...for my reputation...for her future...

Alam mo naman kung ano yung tama eh, let the girl go, let her live her life, and hopefully let her find someone who can love her and take care of her better than you, pero napakahirap pakawalan...

I suppose one should muster enough courage and just stay "stop" to the illicit affair.

And accept the fact that his "free" days are over...

isa ka pa. parang ako naman. ako i told my wife everything about this girl, because i love the girl so much and i dont want her to feel that she's the 2nd on my list. imagine mo how much courage, gera at away hinarap ko. bad thing is di rin kami naging ok nung girl. my wife and i are good friends now but we need to keep away from each other for legal reasons din. pero sometimes nanghihinayang ako and tinatanong ko sarili ko bakit nafall out of love ko sa wife ko

masakit isipin na kahit gano mo kamahal ang isang tao nawawala ang dating init na naramdaman mo sa kanya.

kadalasang dahilan ay ng me makita kang "mas" sa kanyang mga katangian. ngayong 2 na ang hawak mo sa

iyong mga kamay masakit isiping sino ba ang mas matimbang? ang aking asawa kung saan ako kasal o sa

babaeng ito na kasalukuyang nag may-ari ng aking puson, este puso pala.

sa huli lumalabas na mas maswerte pa ang kasalukuyang pagmamahal dahil sya ang kasalukuyang laman ng

iyong isipan at puso. kung tutuusin parehas mo din silang nasasaktan dahil sa bandang huli hindi mo malaman

kung sino sa kanila ang dapat mong bitiwan.

"what goes around comes around"

Naalala ko nung College ako, I had a girl friend and we were together for 4 years na...

Then I met this new girl, hot, mabait, masaya kasama...

I sooo wanted to break it up with my gf then, just to be with the new girl (na love na din ako that time) (and gf ko na din two timer eh)

Pero I did then what I thought was right,,,dahil may nangyari na sa amin ng gf ko, i chose to stick it out with her...

I let the new love go...

4 years later, its my gf fooling around,

nahuli ko ilang beses ako niloloko...

so I thought...why the hell did I choose her again?

So now, I have an affair,

I want to leave my wife

So I'm thinking...

If I do the RIGHT thing again...

will I get f#&ked up 5 years from now?

Sometimes the right thing isn't the BEST thing to do...

some say that "masochists" labour in pleasure by staying with the one they love despite the definitive, obvious reasons that the person they are into blatantly hurts them. that's where they get the thrill. they love it more.

now going to the question how to stay away from the one you love...my answer is: YOU DON'T STAY AWAY. you carry on. that is, if you can tolerate ALL THE MISTAKES and just exhaust yourself of the pain while mixing the pleasure of lets say, WRONG LOVE and all that sh!t, until you wake up that the love you're feeling is GONE, therefore, you're free to say: IT'S DONE.

life's short so do whatever you please. love until you can't love no more. no one's stopping you! nothing's taboo come to think of it, it's the people who set those things that are NOW TABOO.

HOW WOULD YOU STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE YOU LOVE SO MUCH?

IF...

...YOU'RE ALREADY MARRIED

... YOU HAVE KIDS

... AND YOU DONT WANT TO HURT HER

... AND SHE/HE IS YOUR FRIEND'S BF/GF

... AND SHE/HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH

Love is not that selfish...for her I will keep the memories we've shared in the past and accept the fact that no matter how much we love each other fate did'nt coincide with what we feel. Thats life...We gain some, we lose some.

:mtc:

• 3 weeks later...