Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

• 3 weeks later...
^^ it's not that love does not endure... what if circumstances does not permit you? and the only thing you could do is stay away?... :unsure:

i know. just playing devil's advocate, love is nothing but a fraction of the whole relationship equation. not that i'm relegating to love to such level. but there's a lot to consider.

i know. just playing devil's advocate, love is nothing but a fraction of the whole relationship equation. not that i'm relegating to love to such level. but there's a lot to consider.

well i guess that's why people still hold on...

You MAKE yourself stay away.

Think of it as self preservation.

yun nga po yung point...

why do you have to? if you love someone so much, you have to fight for it. don't let go...

well, depends, i guess....if he/she is not the right person for you to love, then you do have to let go....

it's just a matter of which emotion is the more dominant one....even if you love someone so much, if you've got the guts to stand by a painful decision...then you will....despite the odds :rolleyes:

why would you stay away with someone you love? and "so much" at that. love does not endure?

the thread is how do you............ pero siguro ang sagot dun sa tanong na yun ay tanong din; WHY? WHY would you stay away from someone you love so much?

1. one or both of you are married. obligado ito, kasi eto ang pinakamasalimuot na relasyong pwedeng pasukin. masarap, masaya, pero sa simula lang yan, eventually, little problems and of course, those not so little problems will crop up.

2. mahal mo nga, di ka naman mahal. aba, maawa ka naman sa sarili mo, mahalin mo rin naman sarili mo. sabi nga sa kanta "learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all". pwede naman talaga magsimula na mahal mo ang isang tao, nagkarelasyon kayo kahit hindi ka nya mahal, pero dapat may time frame naman yun, it's up to you to determine how long, alam mo naman sa sarili mo kung may pupuntahan yung relasyon eh.

3. you love each other, but there are things between you that are irreconcilable. halimbawa magkaiba ng religion, lifestyle, outlook in life, etc. eto nga pwedeng gamiting grounds para sa divorce eh.

4. dati mahal ka nya, ikaw mahal na mahal mo pa sya pero sya may mahal ng iba. aba, kung talagang mahal mo sya, do everything in your power to rekindle the fire, pero kung after all that's been said and done eh hindi ka na talaga nya mahal, iyak ka na lang, pero sorry to say, goodbye na talaga.

ngayon, punta na tayo sa how, unang una, NAPAKAHIRAAAAAP!!! hindi naman itinatanong kung paano ka lalayo sa gf o karelasyon mo eh, kasi pwede namang hindi mo mahal yun, ang itinatanong eh how do you stay away from someone you LOVE SO MUCH. bagama't mahirap, obligadong gawin, so the first thing to do is learn to accept the loss. i-give up mo na talaga, and from there siguro, katakot takot na luha uubusin mo, malalake ka man o mababae; after several weeks of crying yourself to sleep, all the time reminiscing all the good times you've shared, ibuhos mo na lahat, and after a while, you will realize na bagama't ramdam na ramdam mo ang kakulangan, you can eventually move on to live your life without someone you love beside you.

sa patarantadong katwiran naman, para sa lalaki, ligaw ka na lang ulit ng iba, daming dami iba pa dyan eh!! sa babae naman, sagutin mo na pinakapursigidong manliligaw mo, para makabawi bawi. sa mga walang pag asang magkaroon ng ibang syota dahil siguro napakapangit, mura lang ang blade, laslas ka na lang pulso, hehehe, joke lang itong last part, peace.

• Like (+1) 1
HOW WOULD YOU STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE YOU LOVE SO MUCH?

IF...

...YOU'RE ALREADY MARRIED

... YOU HAVE KIDS

Hirap neto boi! dali sabihin how pero ang hirap gawin

But think of the consequences that will happen, it could fuel the desire to stay away.

At the end you might trade all the cards you have for the things you don't really need... its really easy to say :)

1. Tell her the truth. She deserves it.

2. Be firm in your decision. Definitely it's gonna hurt and there will be resistance.

3. Tell her also that you loved her, but the relationship has to end coz that's the way it's supposed to be. :cry:

It's best to end nicely, so that memories will be sweet :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

pano ba sisimulan? in my case im married and i have 1 daughter...ung bf ko my asawa den and my 1 anak din...nakikipahiwalay n ako sakanya pero he keeps on calling me ang texting me everyday...umiiyak pa siya sa fon dahil hndi nya raw kaya mawala ako sakanya...hndi ko rin gusto siyang masaktan ng ganon...di ko alam gagawin ko kung pano ako makikipaghiwalay sakanya ng hndi siya ngkakaganon....mahal n mahal ko tlaga siya kaya mahirap din para sa akin na iwanan siya..badtrip tlaga! maiinlove ka, sa may asawa't anak pa..grrrrrrr!

HOW WOULD YOU STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE YOU LOVE SO MUCH?

I recently had several opportunities to meet up with my ex, courtesy of a common friend. I had to make it clear that my ex and I were better off not seeing each other, to her dismay. It is easier to stay away when one firmly believes in the reasons for doing so.

how can u stay if u tried ur best to work out your relationship and no matter how much u tried he keeps on pushing u away?

u cant stop the pain if u still keep on holding on someone that doesnt want to be with you..

its much better to face your fear,fear of letting go of someone that u really love..and heal your broken heart.

id rather choose to deal my pain ryt now and face the reality that its over... instead of dealing the pain every single second of mylife hoping that he can still love me...