Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

Love doesnt necessary mean being together... there are times that we need to let them go because its not the right time and place... kung kayo talaga dadating ang araw na magkakasama kayo na walang nasasaktan at nasasagasaan.. You are the captain of your life and your heart.. go any take the route where there are no huge clouds even it is a more longer path coz there maybe passengers in your plane that might get hurt when u crash...

ditto -_- :cry:

it's pretty fresh so.. still sulking a bit... best advice though is to keep yourself occupied and have friends/family around you so you don't get to thinking again.

Edited by moon_bunny
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>um....divorce was brought up for what purpose again?

No, I am not pro divorce.

I just don't understand why you have to stay away if you were lucky enough to be loved back by somebody you truly love.

Ok, so you have complications.

I am confused about this. Very Much.

If i put myself in the wife's shoes, I would want the woman to die a terrible death for even thinking about taking what's mine. Of course, i would also want my husband to be loyal to me...

but if he has to ask about how he can stay away from someone..

then I no longer can call him mine.. right?

If i put myself in the other woman's shoes, as long as I feel happy, for as long as I am ok with the "situation" and understand all the rules, then I wouldn't want him to stay away from me... Future or no future.

My Life. I decide how I want to live it. If I want to live it as a man's other woman, so be it.

If i am to play the role of the kid, I would keep my mouth shut. My parents deserve to be happy, and even though it's noble to want to stay together to give me a good future.. It's not going to work. Individually, they deserve to be happy, if my father would be happier with another woman, so be it. I'm sure my mother won't be happy even if he stays with us if she knows in her heart that the only reason why he's staying is to "Keep the family together".

Lastly, if i am to play the role of the husband.. it's a matter of who is more valuable. Priorities. Do I love her as much as my wife? Is this just a passing thing? Will i tire of her soon? Will my wife ever forgive me? can i forgive myself if my wife can't? </span>

AMEN TO THAT! very well said! :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest romantico888
i've been seeing her for almost a year already... pero she's my gf long before i got married... naghiwalay lang kami 'cause nagpatuloy sya ng studies nya sa US... and i had to work abroad.Nawalan kami ng communication.

I think she got it (suicide thing) from being the only girl in their family... she have 5 brothers.. and she's the youngest.... lahat ng gusto nya nasusunod...

the only princess in the family huh? talk to her brothers pre. so u won't lose her totally! gusto mo din sya sumaya di ba? stop seeing her, step by step lang, then unti untiin mong maputol na din ang communications nyo. maiipit ka lalu dyan pag di mo sya nilayuan, kawawa asawa't anak mo. pero bakit tumagal pa ng 1 taon? naipit ka na pala. kung u love her so much dapat wala ka pang asawa't anak ngayon eh. ang labo ah. Prepare yourself to her brothers na lang sabihin mo totoo. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
up ko lang po

its like this

i love her very much

we have a child

i have a family

just broke with her yesterday

this is my 3rd? 4th? attemp

magulo pa isip ko pero THIS is the right thing eh...

hmm well sometimes a man have to to do what's he got to do ....kakayanin naman konting tiyaga lang di ka naman nag iisa eh :D

Delete his cp number. Play the song I will Survive over ang over again, then play Over you by Chris Dougherty.lol

wala nga sa phone book ko yung number nya...

masakit sa dibdib yung mga song na yan

right now im listening deep purple's machine head cd.

isang lasing na nga bote na...

tomorrows another day.

good enough for the first step di ba second would be acceptance...the mystery of this thiung we call life :D

CD thanks po

hirap po eh...

she still want me

sabi ko will help her from a distance na lang

di ko naman pwede pabayaan for the sake of our child

deep inside masakit.....mahirap...

di nga makatulog ng di lasing...

CD thanks po

hirap po eh...

she still want me

sabi ko will help her from a distance na lang

di ko naman pwede pabayaan for the sake of our child

deep inside masakit.....mahirap...

di nga makatulog ng di lasing...

i feel sorry for you pre. hirap nga yan. ako nga lumalaki na tyan ko kakainom para makatulog lang. its been several months na yung sa kin but until im wondering everyday if she's ok. sakitin pa naman yun. ganun ata talaga pagmahal mo nakakabaliw.

pero ingat ka bro sa wife mo baka mahalata ka bothered ka masyado. at least madali lang sa yo makalimot sa kanya kasi andyan family mo, suportahan mo na lang. sa kin kasi magisa lang ako kahit makipagdate ako di ko makalimutan. pucha talaga buhay na to!!!!