Spooky Nights!

Guest uglykid
guys i need you help!

meron ba kayong kilala na pwedeng mag exorcise ng mga spirits?

kung meron kayong kilal kindly pm me po.

thank you in advance and hope u can help me...

try contacting Jaime Licauco, president of "Inner Mind Development Institute". madami siyang kilala na pwedeng tumulong sa yo. for the address of his office and telephone number, go to www.inq7.net because he always has an article every Tuesday (under "Life" section yata yon)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest uglykid

what I mean is wag kang matakot sa multo kundi sa tao dapat. alam mo naman ang panahon ngayon, talagang sasaktan ka ng kapwa mo (holdap, rape, kidnap, etc.) pero ang multo gugulatin ka lang at hindi ka patutulugin :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this happened during my college days back in the province. i was then living in a dormitory inside the campus. it was around 9 p.m. (dorm curfew) and the night was balmy, no wind, everything was quiet and the entrance to the dorm were two locked double doors, the outer one was a screen double door opening to the outside and the inner one was a heavy wooden double door that swings open to the reception area. at that time, some of us were watching tv and talking nonsense. the discussion led to scary movies we have seen and i nanchalantly said "ano kaya kung may multo dito?"

immediately after uttering those words, both the doors i was talking about simultaneously openned wide with a bang. we were so shocked that everyody was frozen in our places and looked at each other with utter disbelief. our assistant caretaker was brave enough to take a look outside and after closing the doors told us nobody was outside. needless to say we turned off the t.v. and called it a night.

When we were kids my brother woke up in the middle of the night and saw a figure sitting at the bottom of my bed (we used to share a room). It was quite dark so he assumed this figure was me and asked me what I was doing. At the sound of his voice I woke up and said 'what?' (or whatever). This made him glance away from the figure. When he looked back it was gone.

Hi, guys...here's some of my stories :

It was World Youth Day 1995 and I was with my wife in Luneta. Bale overnight kami doon and maraming tao. We were situated, if your facing the grandstand, at the right side of Rizal Monument. Yung may sunken garden and re-enaction ng execution ni Rizal. The whole place was crowded, as if you have only some space to sit or lie on. May nakilala kaming 2 tao and the topic went to having 3rd eyes. Yung isang guy pala, (i can't remember his name) may 3rd eye. And he was seeing ghosts all the time. That was around 11 or 12. He said that the peak time na nakakakita siya ng mga ghosts ay from 11pm to 2am. The scary part is sinasabi niyang marami siyang nakikita all around us at that time.

Here's the scarier part : He said if I wanted to, I could see one if I HOLD his hand. I said yes and sabi niya sa akin, look at the tree (about 75 mtrs away) and there was one behind it. He told me na whatever you do, gagawin din NIYA. Apprehensive na ako but I tried. I held his hand, then picture this : I move my whole body to the left and I saw from that tree a a figure behind it move to the left as if to peak. I went back to my original position and the figure did, too. This happened SIMULTENOUSLY, meaning parang may reflection ako or anino na ginagawa yung ginagawa ko. I tried once more to the right, and the same thing happened. That's when I let go of his hand. And I believed.

The second one happened in our house. My father, brother, cousin and I were playing majhong in the garage one evening and I guess it was 'round 11 pm. My mother arrived by taxi and and father quipped "Patay na naman tayo, huli na naman tayo ng Mama mo". I was facing the street the where I can see the taxi and I answered back, "Ok lang naman Pa, may kasama naman si Mama so baka hindi magalit". I could see my mother and another girl beside her while paying the taxi driver. When my mother opened the gate, she said "O, nagma-majhong na naman kayo.". My father approached her

and helped bring her things inside ( I was busy walling the tiles, hehe). I finally said, "Nasaan kasama niyo, Ma?" She said wala daw siyang kasama. The four of us were looking at each other because remember, I told them I saw someone was with my mother. My mother ask me to describe the girl I saw and she said it was the exact description of the wife of another cousin who recently passed away.

Was with my college friends at this resort in Antipolo...was getting really late and we were all having fun by the pool, sharing stories and dirty jokes. As we were having fun, we each left the groupat one time or another to go to the nearby CR to take a piss. Each time another person came back, you could see them either walking really fast or just plain running. Of course, they never said anything and were for the most part really quiet for a few minutes after rejoing us. Anyway, so when I felt the call of mother nature, i naturally went for the CR. On the way up the stairs, I could hear the footstep behind me as i climbed up. When I reached the 2nd floor, all the hairs on the back of my neck and arms stood up. What really freaked me out was when i was taking a piss, i could again hear footsteps going down and up the stairs. I peeked out of the room, and saw no one. On the way down, again my hair stands up. damn! So i join the group again, and one of us suddenly falls silent...he saw a pair of pale feet and a black dress floating behind him...Just as the girl beside him suddenly falls forward, as if pushed by an invisible force...according to her, it felt like a slap to the back of the head. Thats when we call it a night and hurriedly go back to our cabins. Eventually, we all find out we had the same individual freaky experience the next day...none of us have ever returned to that resort again!

my story happened in baguio. we were there for 2mos. doin our OJT and stayed at a friend's friend's house. the house had a basement and all seven of us (3 girls 4 boys) stayed in the first floor. 1 mornin nakabukakang naglalaba ang mga lalake at ang mga babae naman ay masayang nag-gigitara at nagkakantahan sa labas. when we wash our clothes, we usually get water from the basement kasi ay mas malakas ang tulo. sa basement may dalawang salamin na nakalagay sa dalawang magkaibang lugar. i was always aware of these mirrors kasi ay nakasabit sila sa pinto ng mga kuwarto, that whenever the doors are slightly opened, you can see what's inside of the rooms. palagi ko silang tinitingnan pag nag-iigib ako ng tubig. lahat ng kasama ko ay takot bumaba sa basement na ito dahil nga medyo madilim, pero ako ok lang, kasi although kinakabahan ako ay malakas ang faith ko sa prayers. so on this day, habang nag-iigib ay tinitigan ko na naman yung mga salamin. parang ako pa ang naghahamon na magpakita kung meron mang nandon. matagal akong tumitig, pero sa halip na magpakita at may narinig akong naglakad sa itaas, at nagpagpag ng kumot. nang ako'y umakyat, lahat ng kasama ko ay nasa labas pa rin, so i ask kung meron bang pumasok while i was at the basement. everybody answered "no" except for my friend's friend, who just said "huwag niyo na lang pansinin, buti nga ganyan lang at hindi pa siya nagpapakita".

since then, even yung mga kasama kong lalaki ay hindi naglalaba kapag wala ako or hindi bumababa sa basement ng mag-isa.

newbie ko, share ko lang experience ko.

nag-rerent kami apartment nun sa Pasay, sa second floor yung rooms namin, hati kami ng kaibigan ko rent kaya tig-isa rin kaming room, yung room nya me sariling cr, akin sa baba pa.

noong una, di ko pinapansin yung mga footsteps sa wooden stairs, akala yung friend ko yun paakyat sa

room nya, pero nagtataka ako, bakit walang nagbubukas ng pinto ng kabilang room, halos gabi-gabi,

ganun din ang nangyayari, puro yabag lang ang maririnig mo, pero walang nagbubukas ng pinto, nagsimulang na kong magduda, baka me ibang nakatira dito,

minsan na late ng uwi yung friend ko, na sa kusina ko nun, tinanong ko siya kung kararating nya lang o umalis lang uli, sabi nya kararating lang nya, tanong ulit ako, sinong umakyat sa taas, eh may narinig akong umaakyat sa hagdan? Hindi raw sya yun, kararating nga lang nya. Me kasama pala

kaming multo sa bahay na yun.

At di lang yun, nagpapakita rin sya sa kin. Madalas yun pag naglalaba ko sa gabi, pag walang tubig, mag-iigib pa ko sa poso sa kapitbahay. Dalawang timba pa dala ko nun, papunta na ko sa cr, padaan na ko sa may hagdan, ng me nakita ko, babae, mahaba na maitim ang buhok at puti ang suot, nang tingnan ko uli, wala na. Taas lahat ng balahibo ko nang time na yun, pero mas nanaig sa kin na mas kailangan kong tapusin yung nilalabhan ko kungdi wala akong isusuot. Naulit pa yun, hangang sa masanay na ko sa kanya.

Di ko na lang kwento sa friend ko baka matakot, iwanan pa ko at ako buong magbabayad ng upa.