Spooky Nights!

Anyone here have any experiences seeing brown butterflies on occasions

where you have a relative who recently died?

Experienced that when an uncle died about 20 years ago.

Over the course of the wake, a brown butterfly appeared

a couple of times, indoors.

A friend also mentioned that when his father died a brown

butterfly was also present during the burial.

Coincidence?

Btw, I live in a place where there are lots of trees, wild plants and grasses.

On sunny days there are lots of butterflies, yellows, whites, light blues,

and big black ones with white spots, but rarely browns.

I only had a few ghost experiences but let me share the weirdest one..this happened when we used to live in Guadalupe, the place is like an apartment type just to give you the picture, One night we decided to do a voice tape (di pa kc kami aware sa email nun e) to send it to my brother who resides in Australia, we went outside brought the karaoke with us and there’s like a comfortable place there right at front of the Apartment 13, we sat with the karaoke, brought out a folding bed and started recording, so with my cousins and friends we were laughing, joking around and basically updating my brother about what’s happening around here in the philippines. Around 1 am after we were done doing our thing we rewind the tape and played it, everything seems to be normal until after about quarter of the tape we started hearing something in the background, we can hear our voices but there’s like a certain noise interfering with what we were saying , we rewind it and played and it. And it then became clear that it was a woman’s voice, and what’s really eerie is that as we rewind and played that tape that voice becomes louder and louder almost over ridding our own voices, until to the extent that our voices became the background and her voice..sounded as clear as if she was holding the microphone..you can’t understand her fully..I don’t know if she was speaking another Filipino dialect , some say muslim, or latin, she was crying, she was like running out of breath, and she was like telling us something..the only thing that we understood from what she said was “kaliwa’t kanan” I think she was saying that someone held both her arms or sumthin like that…Well of course as an initial reaction we freaked out..few of my catholic frnz started to pray “Our Father” and all that. We did not go home that night we decided to sleep together cause we were scared as hell. The Morning came and almost all our neighbours heard about it. I and my brother decided to do it again using another tape..cause I am skeptical by nature..I was thinking that it my have been the tape that we used ..so inside my room we recorded again, I also took the antenna off the karaoke cause I thought it might also pick up some transmission or sumthin..after recording my voice just freely saying anything..I rewind it ..played..and right there and then ..again someone was talking in the background but this time it was a man..almost the same language with the first but he was more calm..para lang nag susumbong…the whole neghbourhood knew about it..a nd when we told the story to the owner of the apartment 13 ( Which we thought was a gay couple ), He said that’s the reason why he asked his friend to live with him..because he also had his experience ..one time in the middle of the night he woke up cause someone was shaking his bed ..he opened his eyes .and right in his face A woman looking at him fiercely..and his friend who was living with him also said that one morning he woke up and heard someone crying, he looked in the sala and saw a woman sitting down her hand on her face crying..the tape? I lost it ..my friend borrowed it cause I told him the story ..he said he did not hear anything and he never gave me back the tape.

Anyone here have any experiences seeing brown butterflies on occasions

where you have a relative who recently died?

Experienced that when an uncle died about 20 years ago.

Over the course of the wake, a brown butterfly appeared

a couple of times, indoors.

A friend also mentioned that when his father died a brown

butterfly was also present during the burial.

Coincidence?

Btw, I live in a place where there are lots of trees, wild plants and grasses.

On sunny days there are lots of butterflies, yellows, whites, light blues,

and big black ones with white spots, but rarely browns.

count me in on that! sa dad ko brown butterfly tapos nung sa lola ko naman mariposa (yung malaking paru-paro). during her wake may pumasok na mariposa and settled sa may kutina sa likod ng casket.

I only had a few ghost experiences but let me share the weirdest one..this happened when we used to live in Guadalupe, the place is like an apartment type just to give you the picture, One night we decided to do a voice tape (di pa kc kami aware sa email nun e) to send it to my brother who resides in Australia, we went outside brought the karaoke with us and there’s like a comfortable place there right at front of the Apartment 13, we sat with the karaoke, brought out a folding bed and started recording, so with my cousins and friends we were laughing, joking around and basically updating my brother about what’s happening around here in the philippines. Around 1 am after we were done doing our thing we rewind the tape and played it, everything seems to be normal until after about quarter of the tape we started hearing something in the background, we can hear our voices but there’s like a certain noise interfering with what we were saying , we rewind it and played and it. And it then became clear that it was a woman’s voice, and what’s really eerie is that as we rewind and played that tape that voice becomes louder and louder almost over ridding our own voices, until to the extent that our voices became the background and her voice..sounded as clear as if she was holding the microphone..you can’t understand her fully..I don’t know if she was speaking another Filipino dialect , some say muslim, or latin, she was crying, she was like running out of breath, and she was like telling us something..the only thing that we understood from what she said was “kaliwa’t kanan” I think she was saying that someone held both her arms or sumthin like that…Well of course as an initial reaction we freaked out..few of my catholic frnz started to pray “Our Father” and all that. We did not go home that night we decided to sleep together cause we were scared as hell. The Morning came and almost all our neighbours heard about it. I and my brother decided to do it again using another tape..cause I am skeptical by nature..I was thinking that it my have been the tape that we used ..so inside my room we recorded again, I also took the antenna off the karaoke cause I thought it might also pick up some transmission or sumthin..after recording my voice just freely saying anything..I rewind it ..played..and right there and then ..again someone was talking in the background but this time it was a man..almost the same language with the first but he was more calm..para lang nag susumbong…the whole neghbourhood knew about it..a nd when we told the story to the owner of the apartment 13 ( Which we thought was a gay couple ), He said that’s the reason why he asked his friend to live with him..because he also had his experience ..one time in the middle of the night he woke up cause someone was shaking his bed ..he opened his eyes .and right in his face A woman looking at him fiercely..and his friend who was living with him also said that one morning he woke up and heard someone crying, he looked in the sala and saw a woman sitting down her hand on her face crying..the tape? I lost it ..my friend borrowed it cause I told him the story ..he said he did not hear anything and he never gave me back the tape.

this is creepy... :blink:

nice nd creepy ;) galing ng thread n to... its just so nice to be back :evil: :mtc:

• 4 weeks later...

While me and my GF were in Bagiuo October of last year, we stayed in this hotel, in the middle of my sleep I woke up, there was no electricity, and there were voices outside of our door, parang nagkakagulo, so isip ko, ano ba nangyayari? nung tatayo na ko, napatingin ako sa relo ko, wadapak! alas dose pa lang, tingin ako sa labas, tahimik naman, tapos nag-focus ako dun sa noise sa labas ng kuwarto, parang lumalaki ulo ko....nahaaaay...hintayin ko na lang mag-umaga, para kasing in a hurry yung mga boses na makalabas ng hotel na yun....

Well.... this happened years ago pero kwento lang ito ng teacher namin. During our English class, tinanong kami ng mam nmin eh do we believe in ghosts daw. I was studying at UST nun at sabi ng mam nmin eh may nagpakita daw na multo sa may UST Grandstand. Kakatapos lang daw ng high school intrams ng a group of friends decided to go picture taking sa may field sa Grandstand. Pagkadevelop daw ng pix eh laking gulat ng mga girls ng the first and the last shot ng film eh mysteriously na nagkadikit, meaning yung left side ng 1st pic at right side ng last pic eh magkakabit. At sa gitna may pic ng isang girl na vague ang kuha. She is wearing a white shirt at nakasulat pa ang nme (Leveriza ata ang name, I can't recall na eh). Pagkakita daw ng mga girls eh takot na pinakita ito sa teacher nila (na teacher din nmin). Pinakita pa nga ng teacher nmin yung pic for evidence. They said it was a student there before na pinatay doon(or something kasi iba-iba version ng kwento nila eh). After that, ndi na kmi dumadaan sa may Grandstand during night time (except kung Paskuhan kasi libre chibog, hehehe!).

this happened wen i was stl working in a call center sa channel 2(1 lang naman call center dun so alam nyo n name ng company)patapos n break namin ng 3 teamates ko it was around 3 or 4 am n,kami lang tao sa corridor,ewan ko kong bakit wala yung mga guard nun considering the groung floor yun ah. nag mamadali kami 2 go up bec wer strickly following ur breaktime 4 adherance.we push the elevator button eh #8 elevator yung bumukas,eh der wer stories going around n haunted daw yung elevator n yun at may nagpapakita n bata.lakas loob kami bec ma late n kami at 3 naman kami eh,so we went in.pag pasok p lang iba n yung feeling.mainit at napaka humid,so binalewala lang namin,thinking n bka sira yung aircon ng elevator.we pressed the button n 6th floor at nag kuwentuhan kami abt ur calls. the creepy thing was sumara yung door at we felt that it was already going up,mga 4 or 5 mins n hinde pa nag open yung door.tinignan ko yung pindutan ng mga floor walang nka light up,yung friend ko press the open button,s**t nasa ground floor parin kami.we immediately got out at nag hanap ng ibang elevator.i mean ma sense mo naman if the elevator is going up n at if its moving n ryt? creepy!

ok pala tong thead n ito takot n ako....hehe...ganda ng stories n satyr d6..just recalled another ghost story that i experienced.namatay mother ng best friend ko nun(r.i.p. po tita)nasa tarlac sila nun,i got the call from my bestfriend around 6pm n,i called ur other good friend.nagkasundo kami n punta kami tarlac that night mismo.ayaw p nga ako payagan ng mother ko bec good friday nun eh.so in toher words papunta n kami,ang usapan salitan kami sa pag 2log,eh pareho kami anok so sinabi namin sa conductor n ibaba kami sa malacampa elementary school,katabi n kasi nun haus ng friend namin.( d ako sure kung malacampa name ng school)so ginising kami we went down n,around 1am n yun.wala ng mga tao sa labas at madalang n mga sasakyan n dumadaan.lakad kami ng friend ko,wala kaming flash light good thing maliwanag yung moon nun.nagtataka kami layo n nang nilalakad namin wala p haus ng friend namin.den we got 2 a point n may bridge at laki ng ga trees n nakapaligid s bridge,gumagana na imagination namin ng friend ko nun pareho n kami natatako.so tatawid n sana kami ng bridge,nang narinig namin maytumatawa.hinto kami,we looked around walang tao,so na praning kami.we waited 4 a car to pass by at sasabay kami dun.may dumaan n kotse,we run along side of it,syempre naiwanan kami ng car middle way n kami ng bridge nun.maytumawa nalaman karipas takbo kami ng barkada ko.as we continued walking may nakita kami n black cat that croossed in front of us,langya lalo kami kinabahan.nay nakita kami haus may gising pa we asked them kung nasan n kami,lagpas n pla kami papunta na pla kami camiling nun.so to make the story short we rode a bus going the opposite direction at nakarating kami sa haus ng friend ko at napagkamalan p kamin magnanakaw hehe....kuwento namin sa bestfriend ko wat happened,he told us na marami na daw na aaksidente dun sa bridge n yun at namamtay.dam! kinalibutan ako nun 2 d max.

Well, 1st tym ko mg post d2, s ghost/horror stories p, so sna mbasa nyo mga stories ko...

D naman ako tlga naniniwa s mga multo, although d p ko nkakakita (sana wala na nga tlaga ako makita), puro paramdam lng... 1st n experience ko is ung 2nd yr college, sa batangas sa resort ng isa s mga friend ko. ksama ko mga barkada ko ksi dun ginanap ang bday party ng friend ko. So, after ng party, cguro medyo late n rin ntapos, syempre ma22log n dpat. 2 lng kmi ng friend ko sa room. Sya nakikinig ng walkman ako naman ay nakahiga n. Medyo nainitan ako, kaya sabi ko s freind ko kng pwede ko bang buksan ung bintana, which was closed nung pumasok kmi. D ako narinig ng ksama ko, so i proceeded in opening d window. After a few mins, may naamoy ako, mabaho, amoy sulphur, so sbi ko s friend ko pare naaamoy b yun? so tinanggal nya ung earfones tpos snabi ko ulit n pare amoy asupre... accdg s bible un ang amoy ng hell... oo nga sbi ng friend ko. parehas kming ngsisisigaw ksi ung friend ko minumura nya ung window khit wla naman syang nkikita. sinisigaw nya n magpakita sya... then parehas n kming lumabas ng room. den lumapit ung friend ko (SLN) n may 3rd eye tinanong bat sumisigaw kme. kinuwento nmin ung ngyari tpos dhil may 3rd eye sya pinuntahan nya ung room. nsa room n kmi, kinakausap nya ung nkta nya, ung entity covered daw ng hair, maitim,and pangit daw. nsa sulok daw sya ng room. so sbi ng friend ko na "umalis na sya ng room ksi m22log n ang mga kaibigan ko". den ang sbi daw ng entity n ayaw nya ksi galit sya s friend ko dhil minura daw sya nito. So nkiusap ung friend ko n wag n lng kmi guluhin at dun n lng sya s sulok. so ung friend ko n minura sya ngsosorry tpos cnabi p nya n dun lng sya s sulok kng gs2 nya. (hehehe grabe tong kaibigan ko gs2 ksama sa kwarto mumu....) We end up sleeping s couch s labas ng room dahil s takot.

eto p...

I've decided n magreview s isang room d2 s house medyo d nga ginagamit. parang stock room pero may table and chair dun at may bed. kse s kwarto namin ng mga kapatid ko, ayaw nila bukas ang ilaw, so dun ako aral. mga past midnyte n cguro kya d nman mainit so oks mgreview. mga ilang min, i've decided 2 rest muna, pero nkaupo lng ako. maya-maya, biglang umihip ng hangin. medyo malakas ksi ung book n bibabasa ko ng-flip ng ilang pages, kse may mga bintana sa likod ko, which is medyo malayo sa table. so ung tumalikod ako, tinignan ko ung bintana, sarado lahat! wla ng patumpik-tumpik pa cnara ko ung book pinatay ung ilaw, lipat s kwarto at natulog n lng ako! bhala n ung exam bkas.... every time n papasok ako s room n ung mbilis tlaga ako gumalaw, ayaw ko 2malgal dun.

sa house p rin nmin...

sunday afternoon so walang magawa nun, upo ako s harap ng t.v. pero d ko binuksan, kse d naman ako mhilig manuod. maya2, humiga n ko s couch s harapan ng t.v. so off ung tv so kahit papano may kikita kng reflection s screen, lng mkikita mo db? may nkita ksi akong dumaan across sa room kse nkita ko ung reflection s screen. akala ko ung ka2long nmin. ang nkakapagtaka, she was going s direction ng pinto leading downstairs, so dapat ung door may sound n bumukas. wala naman ngbukas ng pinto. and it was a sunday afternoon...

sana d n ko makaramdam p d mga ganun s house nmin!!!