Spooky Nights!

• 1 month later...

Guadalupe Minor Seminary 1984, around 6 pm - recreation time for seminarians. We were hanging out near the gate fronting Loyola Memorial Chapels, when the grandfather a co-seminarian (Ernie R.) shows up and asks where he can find his nephew. The lolo mentioned that he promised to bring some gardening tools to Ernie earlier him that day but was delayed. We point him out towards the chapel and he went on his way. Moments later we hear a commotion with Ernie crying over the phone. He had just received a call that the same lolo died earlier that day in a traffic accident. We all head to the chapel to pray for his lolo's eternal rest,

True story!

My relatives house has a ghost living in it.

I've known this...yet forgot about it when I stayed there earlier this week.

In the room I was in...there was no furniture in it. Just two beds at opposite sides of the room and a fan in the middle. This room has had ghosts seen in it as well as other spots in the house. In this room a young girl was seen.

I get text messages and calls from all hours of the day...24/7! As usual my phone is charging on the floor next to me as I sleep. About 3:30 AM I hear my phone ring and I reach out to answer it...

...until a leg...a woman's leg walks by the bed and brushes my hand away fom my phone!!!!! I just rolled over to the other side of the bed scared shitless!

About 5 minutes later I reach for my phone and hit the light on it to illuminate my side of the room as much as a cell phone can...nothing....there is nothing there and my friend sleeping in the bed on the other side hasn't moved since I heard him snoring the entire time! And for the phone call...there wasn't one!

I still don't know what brushed me and or what woke me...I swear I heard the phone ring and vibrate! Yikes!

• 1 month later...

my share:

Nasa amerika na parents namin, so kami na lang ng brother ko ang natira dito, so one time, galing ako from work, mga 530pm, i fell asleep sa may couch, so dont know kung what time ako nagising, i saw a figure of a child, nagtatanggal ng suot niyang sandong puti, so akala ko brother ko, sabi ko " o, kumain ka na diyan ha", sabay tulog ako ulit, then nagising ako past 7pm na, hinanap ko ngayon yung brother ko since nakita ko yung food namin, wala pang bawas, sigaw ako ng sigaw calling him, pero walang sumasagot so sabi ko baka lumabas sandali, while watching tv, dumating yung brother ko, heard his service car, tapos yung bro ko still in his uniform, sabi ko " diba dumating ka na kanina? nakita kita nagbibihis ka pa nga eh?", puzzled, my bro answered me back "ate, ok ka lang, kadarating ko lang, at may meeting kami kanina!"..muntik na akong mawalan ng malay..hay naku wag na po sana maulit.

hehehehe!!! eto nakuhanan sa video cam ng kaibigan ko. bale yung kaibigan ko may banda sila. tumugtog sila somewhere sa bulacan. tapos vinideohan sila ng gf nya. nung pinanood nila yung video, ung lalake sa likod ng mga amplifier walang ulo. tapos makikita mo pa cya gumagalaw galaw pa ung paa parang sumasabay sa beat ng kanta. hehehehe!!!

eto pa. ung gf ng kaibigan ko dun sa unang kwento nag swimming sila ng barkada nya dun sa condo nila. bale 4 sila. tapos nagpakuha sila ng picture sa nanay habang naka pose sa tubig gamit nila cellphone. nung nalagay na sa cellphone, lumabas 7 yung anino nila. tapos may babae sa dulong kanan sa border mismo. tapos yung tingin ng babae masamang masama. tapos dun sa gitna nilang apat may mukha ring lumitaw pero mejo malabo. hindi naman pwedeng galing sa ilaw ng mga building ung anino kasi nasa likod nila yung mga building eh. hehehehe!!!

un lang

In the boondocks of Bulacan, there goes a tale that many long time inhabitants believe to be true. The elderlies swear that a huge part of the infamous Yamashita treasure was buried in several locations on the fringes of Sierra Madre. I myself have met foreign treasure hunters with their state of the art equipment looking for the general's pot of gold.

This true story is not about buried treasures but unburied souls whose appearances were sure sign that treasures were nearby. You see, it was not only gems and precious metals that the invaders had buried but also Filipinos who were conscripted to bury them.

We have a simple two storey house in our small farm lot in a agricultural village. Our neighbours, mostly marginal farmers were fully convinced that our house were haunted. Many retold their experiences to me in trepidation as they warned of a shadowy figure peering from the second floor windows. The thing was often seen during thunderstorms. Others urged me to beware of a headless man donning a priestly attire lurking on the veranda fronting the road side.

As an urbanite and educated man from a family of scientists (several with PhDs from abroad) my attitude was openly dismissive, but in the inside there was a faint but gnawing surrealistic thought. A thought that grew to almost a consciousness of something beyond what my pedigree and training could explained when I first had to sleep on that house alone.

The night had all the ingredients for a horror movie, thunders and crackling lightning unabated, heavy rains pounding on the thin roof, wind howling and trees swaying with branches tapping on the wooden walls, now and then. Even dogs joined in the cacophony with their yelps and howlings. It was many years ago, and was just a few months after my parents joined my other siblings living abroad leaving me alone. But that night I felt most alone with no one to confide to, no one to console, none to comfort me. However, as the night progresses, midnight came and still sleep eludes me. While the storms seemed to have subsided calming the physical surrounding. There were other things that awoke my senses, and all the stories I dismissed as tall tales started trickling from the back of mind. Conjuring thoughts unfamiliar, bringing emotions unknown.

Then a steady sound, I thought, was just dripping droplets on woods and metal evidently reverberates as iron chains softly and slowly being dragged on the stairs. Nearer and nearer it came, then stopped at the door. A nudge, or was it a knock or a tap at the door, gentle and tentative. Finding that the door was locked, the dragging of the chain continued slowly and creepingly. Then it stopped again from what I reckon to be close to the big wooden window. I suddenly realized that the window was a little ajar.

to be continued, need to get back to work.

kwento ko muna experience ng mama ko dati nung dalaga p daw cya....

isa s mga suitors ni mama ay old-fashioned...ung get-up ba e barong with matching bakya p ha! tapos evrytime n dadalaw k mama ang regalo lagi bayong n punung puno ng gulay at fruits....

one nyt...andun c mama s kwar2 nya..nagbabasa ng magazine, nakaupo s bed

...siempre bukas ung ilaw...bigla b namn may tuwag ng nickname nya (which was mimi) 3 times...s labas ng wondow. very faint daw saka almost breathless...boses ng lalaki.

then nakarinig cya ng bakya papunta s bed nya...after the 6th step it stopped right at the foot of the bed...e wala nman cya makita kc nga bukas ilaw....pero natakot din cya..kumaripas ng takbo at dun s 2nd floor n bahay n lng ntulog..

next morning s office nalaman nyang namatay ung guy n un...binangungot daw...

:blink:

u hear chains u say?

is it Christmas eve? :rolleyes:

did scrooge have a Phd? :D

chill. ;)

I'm no Dickens but not a dickhead either. :D

Scrooge had no PhD (di pa uso nung 18th century), he was a typical miserly businessman (much like traditional Chinoy traders) earning his profits cent by cent.

By the way, Charles Dickens wrote Christmas Carol where Scrooge was the main character. Some say that his writings were influence by those of his contemporary Karl Marx. In a way you can say that Scrooge typifies the capitalist pigs of Dickens days.

As to the relevance of ghosts and the supernatural in a capitalist world - siguro for commercial value na lang tulad sa Halloween. Di naman uso dito sa pinas yan pero magandang theme to sell things.

Personally, ghosts and apparitions are merely demonic manifestations to induce fear :boo: in men's heart. If you read through the scriptures you will find that demons and devils :evil: were already defeated at the cross. So, no need to fear them.

Guest uglykid
hehehehe!!! eto nakuhanan sa video cam ng kaibigan ko. bale yung kaibigan ko may banda sila. tumugtog sila somewhere sa bulacan. tapos vinideohan sila ng gf nya. nung pinanood nila yung video, ung lalake sa likod ng mga amplifier walang ulo. tapos makikita mo pa cya gumagalaw galaw pa ung paa parang sumasabay sa beat ng kanta. hehehehe!!!

eto pa. ung gf ng kaibigan ko dun sa unang kwento nag swimming sila ng barkada nya dun sa condo nila. bale 4 sila. tapos nagpakuha sila ng picture sa nanay habang naka pose sa tubig gamit nila cellphone. nung nalagay na sa cellphone, lumabas 7 yung anino nila. tapos may babae sa dulong kanan sa border mismo. tapos yung tingin ng babae masamang masama. tapos dun sa gitna nilang apat may mukha ring lumitaw pero mejo malabo. hindi naman pwedeng galing sa ilaw ng mga building ung anino kasi nasa likod nila yung mga building eh. hehehehe!!!

un lang

bossing, paki post naman yung mga pics dito para makita naming lahat

hey! u guys want a story?? then i'll give ya want u want...

Story 1:

this happened to my clasmate last sem. it's one day before our exam in financial accounting. then he decided to take a nap 1st before studyin for the exam. then he sets his alarm to 3am (coz he's the kind of guy who's brain works better in those times ) then his clock finally alarmed and as he opened his eyes he saw a fat man wearing an americana and a hat fixin' himself in front of the mirror then of course as a normal human will do, he just looked away and looked in the mirror until he saw the fat man looking at him and still fixin' himself... then he closed his eyes and the man just disappear...

Story 2

this happened years ago when ps1 is not that ramapant.. well to start off i used to be neighbors with my relatives..my uncle had a gf hus parents were in the states so her gf's parents gave my uncle a ps1 of course me and my cuzin, being kids are so addicted to that console.. and play all day in our uncle's room.. then one morning another cuzin of mine went to our house and she is furious coz she said that me and her brother is teasin her from inside the room of our uncle and won't let her play with us inside... then were laughing and having a good time.. etc.. but the funny thing is it's 8:00 am and me and his brother are still sleepin' and even the maids of my unc attest to that fact and said that she is the only one who went to that room and morning and there is no other person besides the maids and her inside the house during that time... (creepy huh?)

Story 3

this happened just this sem.. this sem my last class everyday ends at nine and i live very far from my school so me and parents decided that i'll just live in my cuzin's haus during schooldays... then one night while i'm watchin wwe raw inside the room.. (well we know guys that once we're watchin those kinds of stuff, of course we will not think of any creepy stuff. ryt?) nwei i heard of a woman calling my name... then i slowly stand up and as i grabbed the door knob i finally heard her voice loud and clear and she's an old lady talkin' with all of those trembling like voice then i backed off and opened of all of the lights and pump up the volume... coz the oldest in the haus is my tita and she's just 30+ yrs old....

Story 4

this happened to my cuz. back wen she's still in college... well she had a barkada who has an another barkada and her barkada went to tagaytay with the other barkada.. and as usual the usual barkada/tagaytay stuff like picture takin', eatin', sightseeing, chciks hunting, etc... nwei then they checked in the hotel being so tyred they all seemed to dosed off and took a nap... then as one of them woke up he was so surprised because it's already 8:00pm and the girls in the group didn't asked for permission from their folks.. so they were so worried coz two of those girls have very strict, conservative, narrow minded folks so they decided to go back to mla rather than to stay for the night than as they were drivin a lady filled with blood droped from the sky into their windshield... then the funny thing is the van just f*cked up... so of course they paniced and run outside.. luckily they found a nearby police station then as they were testifying to the police they realized that one is missing so together with the cops they went back the van, the funny thing is there is so trace of blood on the car and it looked like nothin happen coz there's no irregularity on the roof the windshield is fixed... then they went home to mla.. and explained everything to the parents of the girl missin'. of course they were furious... then after few weeks of search parties.. and searchin' the parents gave up and just presumed that their daughter is dead.. then after a few weeks the group went to the province of the girl using the same van.. then one girl in the group slepts then she had a dream that the girl missin is calling her... then she told the group about the dream, of course no one believed her... then after the wake and ceremonies the barkada of my cuz developed the pics then he saw that the girl hu fell into the windshield is standin' beside the girl missin with her arms on the girl missin' shoulder.. then due to fear they burned the pics and send the van to the junkshop.. coz after the incident wen one of them uses the van the girl missin is calling them in their dreams and at times appearing in the backseat of the van...

:cry:

Guest uglykid

NNNGGGYYAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

nakakatakot naman yung kwento. mamayang gabi pag natulog ako magdadala ako ng bawang, kamatis at sibuyas sa kwarto for protection