Spooky Nights!

Sa bundok... we were talking about ghosts. Walang hangin coz mapuno ang campsite... then one of our companions called our attention sa isang duffle bag na naka sabit sa puno, nag sway... some of us pala na observe na yun swaying for sometime already. As I have said, walang kahangin-hangin nung time na yun, medyo matibay ang trunk ng punong sinasabitan so di mo masasabing na uga lang ang sanga, tapos ang pag sway ng bag di bumabagal di bumibilis, constant lang talaga. And if you try to make a hanging duffle bag sway, you will notice na aside from swaying iikot yung bag mismo. In that case di umiikot ang bag... nag sway lang talaga.

After that we went to another camp kasi nakipag kwentuhan kami, I remembered na meron pang naiwang alak sa me tent namin, so bumalik ako mag isa sa campsite. I was on all fours looking for the gin kasi medyo madilim nang tumingala ako, I saw the bag still swaying by itself na halos 30 minutes nang walang tao doon. I hurriedly looked for the gin and ran back to my companions.

Whos believes in ghosts, ihave read alot about them... answer my questions anyone...

1) Is there a specific time for ghosts to come out?

2) Can ghosts be pictured

3) Can animals see ghosts

4) Are ghosts human or other type of creatues

5) Are ghosts generating or recreative creatures

6) How many types of ghosts are there

I have the answers, but lets give a chance for others to answer

:)

sa house ng gf ko...

minsan ksi n22log ako s house nila, so sa baba ako 2log, cla sa bedroom sa taas. ung room makikita mo ung stairs pag bukas ung pinto. mainit ksi dun s room ksi may kaliitan kahit bukas ang fan. so binuksan ko lng ng konti para may konting hangin n pumasok. bukas ung ilaw s labas ng room kaya kta mo ung hawakan ng stairs. d p ko inaantok nun, tapos napansin ko na may kamay na nakahawak s handle ng hagdan (tama b ung term ko?) habang pababa pero d ko nkita kung cno dahil parang nauna ung body nya tapos ung kamay nya ay nsa likuran ng body nya (get d picture, medyo awkward ang style ng pagahawak nya sa hagdan... kse d b kung nkahawak ang tao s hagdan, ung upper extremity nya ay nsa side nya, dapat kita din ung katawan) so akala ko may iinom ng tubig s may kitchen. after ilang mins, wala pa rin umaakyat s taas ng bahay so akala ko ung ka2long nila ung bumaba. dapat bubukas syempre ung door ng room ng katulong, pero wala naman. labas ako ng kwarto tinignan ko kung cno ung bumaba, wala naman tao... ung ka2long nila ay nsa kanyang kwarto n pala at na22log. tumakbo ako papasok ng room at cnara ko ung pinto...

Hi guys! Why not ask those guys here who studied in UST. I don'y know if it is a tale or fact, but here goes:

I heard stories where, one evening, a doctor and two of his nurse who got the scare of their life when the elevator the were riding did not open at the right floor, but instead went to the floor where the morgue was located. They said that before the door opened, the edges of the elevator were reflecting something red in color as the putrid smoke started to filter inside the booth. Finally, the door opened just for a few seconds --enough for the occupants to see the freightening spectre of tall, but thin black image in front of them with charcoal red eyes. The doors closed and and the elevator proceeded to the first floor. Pandemonium broke when the doctor and his nurses started a fit when they reached the first floor. There are other stories where the janitors assigned in the morgue would see the same spectere "kissing" or "hugging" the cadavers in that place.

There was another story when one intern, while making his/her round managed to pass by the chapel in the hospital one late evening. I think the chappel is situated at the OPD building along Forbes street. The chapel is closed with iron rails during the evening. He/she saw a nun floating inside the chapel with no face. The intern tried to scream, but for whatever reason, no voice came out of his/her mouth. So, tumakbo na lang siya.

Lastly, I also heard a story that one medical student came very early one day to study the cadavers in order to prepare for her anatomy practical exams. I understand that the anatomy room is situated at the top floor of the medicine building and is enclosed with glass, so much so that you will be able to see all the cadavers or specimen if you are outside the hall. When the medical student came, she found out that the doors were locked. However, she saw what appeared to be a man inside the hall who was standing next to a cadaver. The student felt that the man inside was one of the janitors, and so she tried call the man's attention---with no success. Well, the frustrated medical student finally found some help when she saw a a guard approach her. She complained bitterly about the janitor's refusal to let her enter the hall. The guard was puzzled. The guard told the medical student that there was nobody inside the anatomy hall because he kept all the keys. The guard went inside the anatomy hall and searched it. Walang tao. There was nobody inside the hall except the student, himself and maybe the ghost? When everything started to sink in, the student cried so hard melting so much so that her mascara make-up (tama ba yun?) started to melt like ice.

They say that it is not uncommon for medical students, doctors or nurses in UST to see ghost. You will see them go through the doors of hospital, dormitories, etc.

hi gudpm people! share ko lang ghost stories ko.

1) this happened during my colleges days.nag aral me nun around 2-3 in the morning na.i decided na mag timpla ng ice tea so punta me sa kitchen.nung add kona ice,narinig ko may sumutsot 2x.so lingon ako,wala namang tao.isip kna bka imagination ko lang yun.nung ililigpit kona yung mga gamit,it happened again.diyos ko po.na feel kona tumataas na mga buhok sa katawan ko.bigla ako takbo papunta room ko at nag talukbong.bahala na exam.

Take these facts:

1. Ghosts are really (blakc & white),

2. Dogs only have a 2-D black & white vision and they can see ghosts

3. Ghosts live in groups and families

4. Ghosts can see Humans and humans can't see ghosts

5. Ghosts can contact humans, i know a story of a female ghost loved a human man, so it just sat in his soul until she was kicked out by the exorcist...

:(

i am skeptic when it comes to supernatural occurences.. i always believe there is scientific reasons behind it all.. but there was a time when my friend's father died and we were my friend's master's bedroom... i was playing with his late dad's blue-finish .38 special gun... i even put live bullets and mimicked russian rollete with my friend... at the bedside table there was an old, as in old radio which you can commonly see in the 50's... with the ol' toggle switches.. it was playing... then all of a sudden, it stopped. of course, with my skepticism i already concurred it might be a lost signal, or power cut... but to our amazement, the power toggle switch was in "off" position... it was moved physically... in what way, i don't know. of course, with my friend a li'l superstitious, he was off and running out the room screaming... we were still in high school then... i still don't believe in any supernatural things, ghosts or whatever... but i admit, i had no explanation for what happened that night... :rolleyes:

Guest xbox_boy

if you live in village east. doon sa #47 corona st. talagang haunted house daw yon kahit mga residents doon kinikilbutan pagka napapadaan sa tapat ng bahay na yon. may pinatay pa nga raw doon na babae ang mga multo nagbigti ung babae napanood ko lang sa nginig.

Guest xbox_boy

madami dyan sa ust lalo na sa science or main bldg. kahit nga daw araw e may nagpapakitang ulong pugot. dyan din ako nagaral kaso wala naman akong nakita during my stay there.

No really guys, i follow these stories... they live in groups they have their comunities and they live togethor... there many types of ghosts there is the flying and walking... Flying are much faster in speed.

They live in groups they can see us but we can't see them, one the stuff is used to maintain a bridge to these ghosts what is called "Black Magic" its contacting the ghosts through Satan.

Satan, has followers if you make the contact with him you can use one of his followers.

All these things are real, come on you hear about black magic, so what is black magic its just that.

Interesting Topic... :)

Guest uglykid
bro. mike wala k b ghost stories?

hehe, hindi ko alam kung pwedeng tawagin na ghost story ito pero here goes...

I work in a bank in Ortigas. sabi nila meron daw mga multo dito. in fact according to the security guard here nakunan pa ng surveillance monitor ang isang white lady.

anyway, naaalala ko na nag overtime ako dati dito at umabot ako ng 11:30 ng gabi. yung lumang pwesto ko ay malapit sa hallway at ang likod ko ay nakaharap sa corridor. grabe, habang nagtatrabaho ako ang dami-dami kong naririnig na nag aayos ng papel at paper clip sa mga ibang cubicle pero alam kong ako na lang ang tao dun. at since ang likod ko ay towards the hallway, ang dami-dami kong naririnig na footsteps pero pag lumilingon ako wala naman akong nakikitang dumadaan. medyo kinikilabutan na rin ako nun pero since meron akong trabahong kailangang tapusin hindi ko na lang pinansin yung mga nangyayari sa surroundings ko.