Women only have sex when they're in love

it depends about the kind of girl actually...but i could generalize...NO OFFENSE TO THE FEMALE SPECIES!!!!but girls would make the deed with a guy if she likes the guy!i mean if the guy passed the girl's physical criterias. so if you guys are hoping that sex actually meant that you're assured of your girls....THINK AGAIN!!!haha!!!

TAKE IT FROM ME!!!

:cool:

My two cents worth :

Women only make love to you when they love you....

Women have sex with you for the same purpose as we do with them....physical attraction or were just probaly thinking with our dicks and they with there hormones.

In my experience....its sooooooo different when she loves you.

Have you tried paying attention to her during the act? Listening to her...and talking to her...i mean really talking to her? Looking into her eyes and hers talking back to you.

Ever made love in the dark? but knowing where to touch....not to mash and grope

Kissing....you feel her tongue but do you feel the tight hug or how she squeezes your hand?

Have you ever paid attention to her nape, neck and back....instead of sucking on her breasts?

You dont use any contraception because she trusts you....she knows if your only doing her and if your cheating.

Shell let you use her....her sensuality will make you hornier!

She doesnt mind if she doesnt orgasm because its more important for her to hug and feel you. Your warmth and kisses give her more memory mileage than making her come....but if you make her come....shell never forget you.

I have never in my life.....paid for sex or will not probably engage in a one night stand....it has to be real....so real......i wont trade a momentary pop for a memory that you will always file in your mind.

Guest bubblegum88
My two cents worth :

Women only make love to you when they love you....

Women have sex with you for the same purpose as we do with them....physical attraction or were just probaly thinking with our dicks and they with there hormones.

In my experience....its sooooooo different when she loves you.

Have you tried paying attention to her during the act? Listening to her...and talking to her...i mean really talking to her? Looking into her eyes and hers talking back to you.

Ever made love in the dark? but knowing where to touch....not to mash and grope

Kissing....you feel her tongue but do you feel the tight hug or how she squeezes your hand?

Have you ever paid attention to her nape, neck and back....instead of sucking on her breasts?

You dont use any contraception because she trusts you....she knows if your only doing her and if your cheating.

Shell let you use her....her sensuality will make you hornier!

She doesnt mind if she doesnt orgasm because its more important for her to hug and feel you. Your warmth and kisses give her more memory mileage than making her come....but if you make her come....shell never forget you.

I have never in my life.....paid for sex or will not probably engage in a one night stand....it has to be real....so real......i wont trade a momentary pop for a memory that you will always file in your mind.

wow!! nakakain love naman... totoo ka ba? saang planeta ka galing? pwedeng isama mo ko? :wub: :rolleyes: :P

Women are at their best if they make love with people they love.

It's a complete surrender, no questions, just the complete submission.

It's an overwhelming act of love, the purest expression. It is intoxicating that you would want to do it all over again, you will never want it to end.

Lust is just that...few seconds and it's gone, until next time. But love has its depth..you'll never forget it, and it will haunt you even if the relationship is already over.

• 2 months later...
Women are at their best if they make love with people they love.

It's a complete surrender, no questions, just the complete submission.

It's an overwhelming act of love, the purest expression. It is intoxicating that you would want to do it all over again, you will never want it to end.

Lust is just that...few seconds and it's gone, until next time. But love has its depth..you'll never forget it, and it will haunt you even if the relationship is already over.

correct ka diyan! well said po.sex with love is very different with sex n just lust lang.doing it with a person hu u love is more inimate and passionate. and i agree with you women are at their best with the people they love.

agree ako sa cnbi ni freakish...

pro if its a myth or a fact, hu m i 2 know?

iv known gurls hu do it as plain and simple sex and hu do it as an act of love, pro 1 thing iv noticed is dat what men wud term as sex, gurls wud term as making love...

stil case to case p rin to...

times change, so do people...

Edited by dakkon blackblade
there are girls who have sex without emotions being involved but they fall in love with the guy after doing it :cry:

This reply may be late but I think it has something to do with the hormones released during the act of having sex. The level of a particular hormone that gives women the feeling of being in love is raised after reaching orgasm. Kaya yun, feeling nila in love na sila after.

Anyway, it's a natural urge for a woman to want to have sex with a guy she likes (not necessarily someone she's in love with), i.e. the guy's handsome, or rich, or funny, or intelligent, whatever it is that makes her fantasize the guy. But they don't normally act on these urges because their minds still have full control on these urges, specifically sa culture natin na medyo hindi pa liberal ang society. Once the mind's control on these urges are lost, i.e. she gets tipsy, all inhibitions are lost. Kaya yun, bumibigay...

Kaya sabi nga ng grupong Parokya ni Edgar...."TAMA NA YAN, INUMAN NA!"

well..not all...di na naman ang uso yun girls na engage in sex just because they are inlove. nowadays..uso na ang mga girls na nagengage sa sex without love...there are girls who engage because of financial needs...wala rin pinagkaiba yan sa ibang guys....pero it is still the best to engage in it with the person whom you are attracted with or inlove with..the activity transcends into a higher level of satisfaction.... sex into MAKING LOVE!