Women only have sex when they're in love

Read the whole thread.

First off it depends on what you consider "SEX."

If you consider sex to include auto-erotic acts like masturbation, then yes, I believe there are women who will engage in sex by simple force of attraction. Siguro may nakita silang hot guy na nakapagpainit ng kanilang libog...they masturbate...does that not constitute sex from mere attraction?

Now if we're talking about having sex with someone else from mere attraction...aba meron din yan sa babae. One can never speak for women or men in general without being castigated I suppose, but there are/will be women who will wait for their beloved, and there are/will be women who will do it from simple force of attraction alone.

Personally I think it's still best to engage in sex with someone you love though.

hmmm...i don't think so lalo na sa panahon ngayon na babae na ang player...hehe :P

times change....

everybody change....tama ba?...hehe :lol:

example na lang yung classmate ko ng highschool sobrang maria clara nun...yun ang akala namin....ngayon anak ng teteng...palaging naka sex mode yun....sabi nya nga sakin "once you pop you can't stop"....raw...hehe :D

guys? tanong lang ha.. kakahiya man, kanina ko pa dinidiscover eh.. "pano ko ba mapapalitan yung VIRGIN under my name?"... hehehehe!  :wub:

1. My Controls

2. Edit Profile Info

3. Change title under Custom member title parameter

i hope that works for you already.

KL

Going back to the topic:

The thread author must have not encountered a Scorpion woman yet. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...