Women only have sex when they're in love

[B]As far as modern society is concern, women today had sex with men sometimes with the same gender because of many reasons but not just of love. Like money first and formost they do it for money, thats why theres lot of prostitutes today in many form from a low class to a high class type...Also you cannot set aside other factors where there love ,curiosity and more..[/b] :hypocritesmiley:

more often than not, its true.  why?  because the act of doing it is best when done with someone special.  but its not the strict rule as we all can see.  the present time dictates that guys and girls indulge in the act even if their is not much love.

agree po ako sayo... marami pa rin namang babae ang pinalaking conservative at naniniwalang sex is lovemaking... anyways kanya-kanya nman tayo ng paniniwala... :evil:

:cool: :mtc:

i think its a myth... though its true that sex with someone you love is ideal as i believe that one of the factor culminating to the so called big "O" is the feeling of security and "pagibig".. <_<

..pero ang mga babae pareho din ng mga lalaki, biologically naa atract din, na aarouse din, at tumataas din ang libido pag na kakita ng ka match ... we guys should open our minds to this fact. . . :blush:

...kaya siguro dapat alagaan natin ng dilig ng pagmamaghal ang mga partner natin hindi lang para makasiguro ng fidelity kundi para paipadama natin ang pag mamahal sa kanila and to fulfill your biological duty to each other.... amen? :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dRkNiGhT

of course not!! or we can say not all!! it depends on the girl,.. but the point is, when you have sex with your partner..is it making love or just having a sex..beacuse those two thing are very far from each other..ope you get what im trying to point hir..mdyo dami ko n kse calls kya nguguluhan n din ako.. hayyy..bsta, making women only "make love" when they're in love and not "have sex".. :mtc:

Woman to woman basis.

But of course we are all biologically imbued to perpetuate the race so LOOKING THRU THAT POINT OF VIEW, love or no love, we desire sexual satisfaction. Love is there to make sure that both partners will be willing parents to rear the young.

For me though, love adds A LOT of OMPH! to the deed.

Not rue. But may develope to love i.e. with feelings.

Women nowadays look outside of their marriage what they can't get at home. Usually those who stray are not particularly happy with their sex life at home.

But the tendency is to look initially for an outlet for their physical and sexual needs.

In my personal experiences, girls that I had flings with hadn't been eaten (cunnilingus) by their husband or BF. Usually ended up having sexual encounters with them once at most three times. No romance no feelings just for sexual pleasure-filling up a need.

Feelings may definitely develop, especially if they’re having sex with same partner for couple of times.

They may not express their emotions openly especially if you’re both attached or you have talked about certain arrangements, but feelings may definitely develop.

It’s just in the way how a woman handles it. ;)