Women only have sex when they're in love

Mabigat ang yong tinuran kaibigan.. maaari mo bang elaborate (di ko maisip tagalog nun eh.. wehehe) yan...  B) 

ayon sa aking mga nabasa tungkol sa usaping ito... mayroon pa ring mga filipina na hindi sumasabay sa uso at inaalagaan nila ang kanilang mga puri at maari lamang angkinin ng mga lalaking kanyang ini-irog lamang.

Na kahit na sila ay tumandang dalaga at matuyuan na ang kanilang lagusan, pananatilihin pa rin nila ang prinsipyong makipag-talik lamang sa lalaking mahal nila...

I hope I justified it in tagalog beautifully...

hehehe...

:mtc: :upside: :cool:

Guest ginny
ayon sa aking mga nabasa tungkol sa usaping ito... mayroon pa ring mga filipina na hindi sumasabay sa uso at inaalagaan nila ang kanilang mga puri at maari lamang angkinin ng mga lalaking kanyang ini-irog lamang.

Na kahit na sila ay tumandang dalaga at matuyuan na ang kanilang lagusan, pananatilihin pa rin nila ang prinsipyong makipag-talik lamang sa lalaking mahal nila...

I hope I justified it in tagalog beautifully...

hehehe...

:mtc: :upside: :cool:

Magaleng.. magaleng! :cool:

Ano ba yan... is that positive or negative? :blink:

i've tried to have sex without involving emotions... yah, masarap rin pero not as fulfilling as when there's love or even care involved... pag physical attraction lang kulang pa rin sa satisfaction meter ng babae... i speak only for myself, by the way... but try asking the same question to a prostitute and you'll get a very different answer... that's only my opinion regarding the matter... to summarize: masarap, oo pero hindi fulfilling... ganun

• 3 weeks later...

Dang! This is one huge assumption. :rolleyes:

Of course, sex with love is great, ideal even. But man, you can't have that all the time.

when you can't have love, attraction can be a good substitute. Unless, of course you are totally hopeless and desperate to hit the sack. :D

Besides, i think, it is quite easy to weed out those who are "bed materials" (term courtesy of a friend) and those who aren't. But not so easily as to know who are worth loving and those who you must not love.

:upside:

From what stone aged idea did this topic come out of?

I'm sorry, but the Maria CLara image is so out of date.

I don't mean to sound cynical, but the modern woman is just as horny as modern men.

In short, sex with no strings attached is a reality rather than an exception today.

It may not be whats best for society, but I believe thats the way it is.

I would say that attraction is the only thing that is required. Or, probably, one might be under the mistaken notion that one is in love at that point. But wouldn't that be called "making love"?

But if one just wants to have sex, then attraction would be the only requirement.

My pinay friend (GF??), told me that she did not want to be the "good girl" anymore, as most of her (virgin) friends. She was soon to be 30. During the last year, several of her closest girlfriends got married, and they had been speaking highly of marriage and the fun they had in bed.

Sooo, after having been friends for a while, she told me that she did not want to be a good girl anymore, and gave herself to me.

I do not think that she was in love with me at that time, but we did have some good time together, scubadiving (she was certified, I am as well), going to the cinema, etc etc... and we did have a good time together... hmmm... I remember well...

We're not in LOVE, but like each others company, as FUBU'S, and I do look forward to visiting RP again. :) :) :) I know she has better things coming, her being well educated, so I (as non-pinoy) is just helping her out having a good time. Its just to bad that I am not around whenever she is asking me to be close to her, making her happy. Wish I could. No kidding... But her parents are hoping for her to get married to a pinoy. That will be a very happy pinoy, because she is dedicated to the deed. :)

As I said, the idea presented in the thread topic is so out of date.

Women feel horny too, just like men. So, why should they constrain themselves rather than find outlets of release? If men can do it, so can they.

The quest for physical gratification isn't geder specific at all.

:D This is funny...and insulting to femmes :lol: i mean,its just like saying only men drinks beer! :lol: :lol: of course its a myth. Women have the same needs as men and sometimes LOVE is not necessary at all to satisfy those basic needs.The time that women has to hide their earthly appetites in the pretense of LOVE is long gone, WE take pleasure in our own hands(literally!hehe) and revel while at it! :lol: :lol: :lol: