Women only have sex when they're in love

More than a fact for me than myth...I find it hard to be intimate with someone I don't feel any connection with...sex is supposed to be fun, wonderful and one way of expressing my emotion...I don't share intimate moments with someone I don't care for moreso with someone I rarely know...

not necessarily, some woman do it coz they're

1. drunk ( no 1 reason )

2. emotionally vulnerable ( breakups, failed board exams, etc)

3. being in the right place at the right time...

4. horniness

and i'm not talking bout the biyatch out there.. it's the sweet, innocent santa santita looking gals im referring to..

it's nice to see good girls gone bad once in a while, and bad girl's are very good indeed when drunk..

not necessarily, some woman do it coz they're

1. drunk ( no 1 reason )

2. emotionally vulnerable ( breakups, failed board exams, etc)

3. being in the right place at the right time...

4. horniness

and i'm not talking bout the biyatch out there.. it's the sweet, innocent santa santita looking gals im referring to..

it's nice to see good girls gone bad once in a while, and bad girl's are very good indeed when drunk..

come on guys, women having sex only when they are in love? Right this very monent there must be 20,000 sex workers in manila alone disproving that very statement once to ten times every night! And recently my ex-secretary called me up recently and told me all the juicy details about her 5-man adventure with explosive and simultaneous ending.

come on...

Maybe because even if people claim to have liberated ideas and mindsets, deep down, we're all still conservative automatically fitting into roles prescribed by society? Or not. Hehehe... Pero myth din sagot ko. Although I think females are more inclined to have sex with someone whom they at least care about.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest temperamental

women are constantly deniying the fact that they do have sex with men in the hope that it will be a potential serious relationship... the fact is yes, moajority of us women still believe that if you give sex you get love. i was in denial that i was one of them, but i was. the reason why i am constantly in sh*t is because i still believe that there are horny decent men and that i can make them fall in love with me. i was wrong. if i want to have a decent man, i would have to be decent myself, otherwise they're gonna treat you like trash.