Women only have sex when they're in love

this is such a general question...

siguro specify naten...

when girls/women 'do it' for financial reasons..or .dahil nympho siya...THEN ITS A MYTH!(goodluck sa mabobola niya!)

I still believe that there would be girls that would still say they do it for Love..at hindi dahil 'trip or kailangan lang'.

Believe it of not guys...

Most women cna have sex without being in love...

Can't really blame them... they learned it from us!

But everybody (men and women alike) will agree that nothing is more explicit, intimate and intense than "making love" with someone you love (or care about, at least..)

Nowadays, everybody can have sex without the intimacy.... but makin' love is a lot better!

Don't you agree?

A guy and a girl are lying in a dorm-room bed after just having sex. The guy lies on his side of the bed and rests. The girl rolls to her side of the bed and says to herself, "I finally did it! I'm no longer a virgin."

The guy overhears her talking to herself and asks, "Are you saying you lost your virginity to me?"

"Well," the girl explains, "I always wanted to wait until I was with the man I love to lose my virginity."

Astounded, the guy replies, "So you really love me?"

"Oh God no!" the girl says. "I just got sick of waiting."

Every reply I've read on this topic has something to do with woman having sex when not in love.

How about women in love not having sex? Anybody got any ideas on this one?

I will only say that I think it happens sometimes. I don't know why, maybe the woman are frigid or just confused? I just don't know.. Anybody?

they say, prostitution is one of the oldest profession, then to say that women have sex only when in love is not entirely true. for some, they consider sex as something they wanna share with somebody special. and that's ok.. women(and men) engage in sex for lotsa reasons, emotional, financial, or simply because of curiosity.. :)

they say, prostitution is one of the oldest profession, then to say that women have sex only when in love is not entirely true. for some, they consider sex as something they wanna share with somebody special. and that's ok.. women(and men) engage in sex for lotsa reasons, emotional, financial, or simply because of curiosity..  :)

ya, I knew a girl once who fit the description and I'm just wondering how common it is. The "emotional" female is the stereotype allright...

A guy and a girl are lying in a dorm-room bed after just having sex. The guy lies on his side of the bed and rests. The girl rolls to her side of the bed and says to herself, "I finally did it! I'm no longer a virgin."

The guy overhears her talking to herself and asks, "Are you saying you lost your virginity to me?"

"Well," the girl explains, "I always wanted to wait until I was with the man I love to lose my virginity."

Astounded, the guy replies, "So you really love me?"

"Oh God no!" the girl says. "I just got sick of waiting."

hahahaha nice one bro, very funny