Women only have sex when they're in love

we must admit that women also have those sexual urges. and if we are really true to ourselves we want sex no matter what. its just that its better when your in love . but then there is the fact that sometimes theres nothing like all out abandon sex

so true. both men and women will always have sexual urges :) although iba pa rin ang pagtatalik pag may kasamang pagmamahal. :P

so true. both men and women will always have sexual urges :) although iba pa rin ang pagtatalik pag may kasamang pagmamahal. :P

This is nicely put.

Yeah, I think its possible that women can have sex just as a purely physical urge... But I also maintain that after repeated sessions, women have a bigger tendency to fall for their partners ... Maybe im wrong but thats the way ive seen it go as thus far.

But yeah. Nothing ever ever beats sex with love. :wub: :evil: :wub:

for me fact coz i have exp. w some girls having a one night stand w me..... so i dont believed they r in love.... kung in love man sila sa taong yun syempre bigay todo sa sex yan dahil mahal nila but if tripings and horny lang sya d love yun........

• 1 month later...

lets admit that we females do want sex and sometimes we have to rationalize the act so that we can accept the fact that we did it wihout love but we do do it with emotion which we can mistake for love. so even for a just a miniscule of a moment we felt something for our sex partner. till we admit to ourselves that like any other animal we feel lust and we need to do something about it. human beings are dictated by religion and morality which are created by other human beings. thus we are also judged by them. the envious lot who wants to do it but scared to do so hehehehehheheh

Is it true that women only have sex when they have feelings for the guy?

Purely MYTH! The least, a generalization...

Like men, women also find ways and means to satisfy their egotistical desires embedded in us all (humans). Shopping is one of their most trivial way. In our case, we buy the latest gadgetry our hands (and money) can lay on. But let us not misunderstand that they are inferior to the male specie. Each sex has its better qualities as much as every individual has a special talent or skill inherent and most probably unique.

However, I am inclined to say that women may perform better sex with "love" as an ingredient. Unlike men who, by and large, can do it with "flare" with any female they so choose.